CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh... CW was a busy, busy guy it seems.

I have wanted to mention earlier but didn't really know how to put it... but here goes.

All the videos and pics seemed to be a show to me... mostly for the business. Many of them had the family/or him and SW wearing matching outfits- sports/etc. Seemed to me she was doing this and calling the shots regarding media exposure stuff. Wonder if this got tiring to him... and the new baby on the way further hurting their fragile economic/money issues.
I know I am not putting this right... but will keep trying.

Maybe he dug the grave previously or brought the girls before Shanann and the camera will show that
The only reason I’m thinking not is why hide the girls in tank to cover scent if you throw her in a shallow grave the scent would be horrendous . Not trying to be disrespectful . We can’t have both arguements. But if he did dig graves then no way oil tanks were to hide scent . So why then are kids in tank ?

Maybe he dug the grave previously or brought the girls before Shanann and the camera will show that

Ewww... good point. Would show premeditation. Plus... he didn't have any other options that I can find regarding where to put the bodies. So even if there was a camera... he almost had to go there. GPS likely would show any deviations he made on his truck... so that was no good.

The only reason I’m thinking not is why hide the girls in tank to cover scent if you throw her in a shallow grave the scent would be horrendous . Not trying to be disrespectful . We can’t have both arguements. But if he did dig graves then no way oil tanks were to hide scent . So why then are kids in tank ?
I think he ran out of time and was going to come back and put SW in a tank also. IMO

All likely going into tanks... SW eventually too difficult to get in there and maybe running out of time.

According to a dubious source, another woman has allegedly had an affair with CW. She said he liked rough and animalistic sex, had a rape fantasy and was very kinky. If that’s true, the inmates of the prison where he’ll be incarcerated will be only too happy to satisfy his needs.

Men like CW are the ultimate cowards in an already cruel world, and child killers are hated even by hardened prisoners. I guess that means he’ll choose to stay in solitary confinement for the rest of his miserable life, unless of course he ever gets the opportunity to end it all.

Killer dad Chris Watts 'choked mistress while detailing rape fantasies during sex-fueled affair' | Daily Mail Online

Oh great :(

The last thing this family needs is a mental picture of violent bed activities.

Also, BBM -- I hope he doesn't get the opportunity. Tyler Tessier just killed himself this morning before his murder trial was supposed to begin. He killed his pregnant mistress, Laura, and his son, Reid.

Families deserve justice. Although, suicide does spare the family pain of going through the trial proceedings.

Gosh... CW was a busy, busy guy it seems.

I have wanted to mention earlier but didn't really know how to put it... but here goes.

All the videos and pics seemed to be a show to me... mostly for the business. Many of them had the family/or him and SW wearing matching outfits- sports/etc. Seemed to me she was doing this and calling the shots regarding media exposure stuff. Wonder if this got tiring to him... and the new baby on the way further hurting their fragile economic/money issues.
I know I am not putting this right... but will keep trying.

His Instagram isn't much different, though. He was also posting pictures, Thrive stuff, bragging about his physical activities (well, apparently not ALL of them), etc. We don't have access to his FB page to compare to hers so it's really difficult to judge.

Last edited:
Ewww... good point. Would show premeditation. Plus... he didn't have any other options that I can find regarding where to put the bodies. So even if there was a camera... he almost had to go there. GPS likely would show any deviations he made on his truck... so that was no good.

Also, if he brought his phone with him on his body dumping excursion they may have been able to pull GPS from there. I think LE was all over it from the start and did their job well in putting pieces together. I look forward to seeing/hearing all the evidence they have against this monster

Oh great :(

The last thing this family needs is a mental picture of violent bed activities.

Also, BBM -- I hope he doesn't get the opportunity. Tyler Tessier just killed himself this morning before his murder trial was supposed to begin. He killed his pregnant mistress, Laura, and his son, Reid.

Families deserve justice. Although, suicide does spare the family pain of going through the trial proceedings.
Not to mention the money is saves. I wouldn't mind if CW committed suicide. MOO
I was glad when the craigslist killer also committed suicide.

I wonder what it was that made them so quickly find her body, though.

LE flew a drone over the site, and they were able to see an area of disturbed earth (which was the shallow grave).

Side note - AB is really annoying to me. Especially when she speaks.....real....slow....for.....dramatic....effect.
I just really lost any respect for her she interviewed the alleged gay lover last week without investigating him first. Shoddy journalism.

LE flew a drone over the site, and they were able to see an area of disturbed earth (which was the shallow grave).

Side note - AB is really annoying to me. Especially when she speaks.....real....slow....for.....dramatic....effect.
I just really lost any respect for her she interviewed the alleged gay lover last week without investigating him first. Shoddy journalism.
Yes, but how did they know where to fly the drone?

I wonder what it was that made them so quickly find her body, though.

Wasn't it because of the bed sheet nearby? IIR, LE was viewing the area via drones, and the sheet caught their attention. I'm guessing that LE looked in the areas that they did because of the timeline... neighbor's camera recorded his truck backing into garage and leaving Monday morning, and LE knew CW arrived at work, so based on how much time passed between those events, they developed ideas about where to search.

Without the sheet and without NUA (yeah I'm in her fanclub for this), I wonder if they would have been missing much longer.

I could be wrong...does anyone else know if they only searched there after CW "admitted" certain info? I can't word it better than that because if his lips are moving, he's lying. All moo of course.

Edited because don't I always?? Typos on my silly phone with super funky auto correct and voice to text and whatnot.

Wasn't it because of the bed sheet nearby? IIR, LE was viewing the area via drones, and the sheet caught their attention. I'm guessing that LE looked in the areas that they did because of the timeline... neighbor's camerav recorded his truck backing into garage and leaving Monday morning, and LE knew CW arrived at work, so based on how much time passed between those events, they developed ideas about where to search.

Without the sheet and without NUA (yeah I'm in her fanclub for this), I wonder if they would have been missing much longer. I could be wrong...does anyone else know if they only searched there after CW "admitted" certain info. I can't word it better than that because if his lips are moving, he's lying. All moo of course.
But that was only one of the areas he worked in. Those vats are scattered around everywhere. This one was on a ranch not owned by the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop