CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would SW have fit into the tank ? He knew the site and had access to it. He would know the difficult level involved the number of steps etc . IMO I would move the heavy body first . You know it will be the most tiresome so you knock it out if the way first .

The only reason I’m thinking not is why hide the girls in tank to cover scent if you throw her in a shallow grave the scent would be horrendous . Not trying to be disrespectful . We can’t have both arguements. But if he did dig graves then no way oil tanks were to hide scent . So why then are kids in tank ?
Decomposition was more advanced if he killed the kids Sunday or earlier....?
We don't know exactly when they were last seen.

"But nothing about him alarmed me until he tried to choke me"
Killer dad Chris Watts 'choked mistress while detailing rape fantasies during sex-fueled affair' | Daily Mail Online

I wonder if this could be used as circumstantial evidence for premeditation?

probably a long shot.
It seems false to me . I obviously know he cheated however there are some people that try to gain attention to themselves by lying in every case. Absolutely zero proof or evidence only hearsay thus far . So I would think no . Give us evidence

Gosh... CW was a busy, busy guy it seems.

I have wanted to mention earlier but didn't really know how to put it... but here goes.

All the videos and pics seemed to be a show to me... mostly for the business. Many of them had the family/or him and SW wearing matching outfits- sports/etc. Seemed to me she was doing this and calling the shots regarding media exposure stuff. Wonder if this got tiring to him... and the new baby on the way further hurting their fragile economic/money issues.
I know I am not putting this right... but will keep trying.
Sure you're putting it right. I would absolutely hate to be constantly video taped for the huge anonymous FB audience. But I wouldn't hate it enough to kill anyone, obviously. He should have made his feelings known if that was a problem of his, the matching outfits, livestreams, etc. I'm imagining right now, the look on my ex's face had I said we were wearing matching outfits today for a tape for the internet. No not violent, but he would have thought I had lost my mind.

According to a dubious source, another woman has allegedly had an affair with CW. She said he liked rough and animalistic sex, had a rape fantasy and was very kinky. If that’s true, the inmates of the prison where he’ll be incarcerated will be only too happy to satisfy his needs.

Men like CW are the ultimate cowards in an already cruel world, and child killers are hated even by hardened prisoners. I guess that means he’ll choose to stay in solitary confinement for the rest of his miserable life, unless of course he ever gets the opportunity to end it all.

Killer dad Chris Watts 'choked mistress while detailing rape fantasies during sex-fueled affair' | Daily Mail Online

I can't decide which is more gross - if this "dubious source" is telling the truth or if she's making it up. Either CW was engaged in that vile behavior or someone is inventing tawdry stories for the fun of it. Both are nasty options. IMO anyway

Good morning everyone,

What are we working on today? I'd like to know more about the on-site camera at the tanks. Thanks.

I'm looking for more info.
Good morning,
Someone posted a pic IIRC of a tank camera set up. It was not the tank(s) that CW used.
I looked at the video ago of the fly over of CERVI319 and I do not see an on-site camera. Perhaps someone will find it.
It would be great if the same news station would do a fly over to determine if there is an on-site camera.
I wonder if we will ever know whether the camera (if it is there) was turned off.

Would SW have fit into the tank ? He knew the site and had access to it. He would know the difficult level involved the number of steps etc . IMO I would move the heavy body first . You know it will be the most tiresome so you knock it out if the way first .

From the looks of them... there is some ladder climbing involved. He probably just needed some more time.
She was going to be heavy.
Sure you're putting it right. I would absolutely hate to be constantly video taped for the huge anonymous FB audience. But I wouldn't hate it enough to kill anyone, obviously. He should have made his feelings known if that was a problem of his, the matching outfits, livestreams, etc. I'm imagining right now, the look on my ex's face had I said we were wearing matching outfits today for a tape for the internet. No not violent, but he would have thought I had lost my mind.
Well, you are a Nut... Megg

Wasn't it because of the bed sheet nearby? IIR, LE was viewing the area via drones, and the sheet caught their attention. I'm guessing that LE looked in the areas that they did because of the timeline... neighbor's camera recorded his truck backing into garage and leaving Monday morning, and LE knew CW arrived at work, so based on how much time passed between those events, they developed ideas about where to search.

Without the sheet and without NUA (yeah I'm in her fanclub for this), I wonder if they would have been missing much longer.

I could be wrong...does anyone else know if they only searched there after CW "admitted" certain info? I can't word it better than that because if his lips are moving, he's lying. All moo of course.

Edited because don't I always?? Typos on my silly phone with super funky auto correct and voice to text and whatnot.
From the arrest affidavit it says 'Prior to his confession' of where the bodies were, LE did a drone search at Cervi which showed a sheet matching ones in his trash can and also fresh movement of dirt in a field near the tanks.

IMO the only reason he confessed to where he disposed the bodies is that LE had corned him. LE was already able to trace his disposal site due to information obtained by Anadarko and/or other means...maybe cameras or something else...they had a general area.

https://mediaassets.thedenverchanne...est affidavit chris watts_95256653_ver1.0.pdf

You can find interesting information about oil field security camera systems online just by googling about it. I found this one link that was very interesting.

Wireless Security Cameras for Oil and Gas Well Sites

These cameras aren't static, they can be panned and zoomed remotely.

I would be willing to bet that if CW's job included performing maintenance on specific rigs and oil storage units, then 1) he had keys to gates and could access the tanks in his assigned area; 2) he knew which tank locations were the most isolated or were shut down for maintenance; and 3) he very well might have had the capacity to control the cameras remotely to point them away from his approach path and the things he was doing with the bodies. Alternatively, he might have know which tank cameras were inoperable.

He did some pretty stupid stuff after the murders, but I don't think he is stupid enough not to know that the tanks have cameras and that his every move was being captured on video.

Edited for typo

From the arrest affidavit it says 'Prior to his confession' of where the bodies were, LE did a drone search at Cervi which showed a sheet matching ones in his trash can and also fresh movement of dirt in a field near the tanks.

IMO the only reason he confessed to where he disposed the bodies is that LE had corned him. LE was already able to trace his disposal site due to information obtained by Anadarko and/or other means...maybe cameras or something else...they had a general area.

https://mediaassets.thedenverchannel.com/document/2018/08/20/arrest affidavit chris watts_95256653_ver1.0.pdf
BBM. Yes.

Maybe the Andarko field trucks, like C.W. drove, have software like big trucking companies use. They capture the route driven and how long stops are.
Maybe they pulled the route he drove and flew the drone there.
I could do that with a hand held Garmin gps, too. Undoubtedly they have advanced software for that, also they'd need to know where their big trucks were from moment to moment, and where to get the various crews together if needed.

Yes, but how did they know where to fly the drone?
I also wonder how they knew to fly a drone over this particular. There are a lot of well sites throughout this part of Colorado; so why this one?
Also, there are a lot of mountains where he could have tossed them.
IMO, LE had to have had something to take them to that well site. I do not feel that it was a random drone fly over.

I can't decide which is more gross - if this "dubious source" is telling the truth or if she's making it up. Either CW was engaged in that vile behavior or someone is inventing tawdry stories for the fun of it. Both are nasty options. IMO anyway
Not for the "fun of it" - one of these shady tabloid outfits will cough up $$$ for stories like this. After it is proved wrong it still sells ! I watched one video that claimed the same sex AP is trying to sell his exclusive for 6 figures.

https://mediaassets.thedenverchannel.com/document/2018/08/20/arrest affidavit chris watts_95256653_ver1.0.pd
It makes sense it was either his GPS or cameras from company that aided it probably

https://mediaassets.thedenverchannel.com/document/2018/08/20/arrest affidavit chris watts_95256653_ver1.0.pdf

I agree with you, and IIRC the news, before he confessed, but after LE found the sheet was that they suspected they knew the location of the bodies of the 2 kids. Before he confessed to anything. Remember that? It was curious the way they were putting it, if they hadn't found graves of the kids, what made them think he put them IN the tanks, as opposed to burying them somewhere else? As it turned out they were in the tanks, I bet LE already knew that thru the tank videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop