CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apologies for the double post. :( I'm not sure what caused that to happen.

Last edited:
Isalybra,

Thank you for joining us. I know that it is a painful time for you and other friends of Shanann. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I don't mean to overload you, but these are things I'd like to know if you are to able to give us information:

1. Do you know where we could find a floorplan of the Watts home? Does the housing development have a name, so we can look for their floorplan online?

2. Are there low windows on the side of the garage that Nikole's son would be able to see Shahnann's car inside the garage? Or could it be that the garage's front roll-up door
wasn't locked? Is there an outside side door to the garage that could have been unlocked?

3. Do you know where the Amazon Echo was located in the Watts home? Was there more than one Echo? If so, where were they located? Alexa could have recorded the murders.

4. How many flat screen TVs did the Watts have and where were they located?
I ask because smart TVs, especially Samsungs, can eavesdrop and record the audio inside your house. The TV(s) and Google Voice on Shanann's cellphone could have recorded the murders.

5. Is Shanann's mother now in Frederick? We've seen Shanann's dad and brother in the courtroom, but I don't think her mom has been there. Is Dieter now with Shanann's mom and not the Thayers?

6. I'm confused about the day and time at whch the neighbors 2 doors down heard Dieter barking in a terrible way as if he had been injured. They said they called the police for a wellness check and everything was ok. Do you know what day and time this happened? Was Dieter still in the Watts house when the cadaver dogs where searching the house?

7. RE: Financial stress. There has been a wide range of speculation about what kind of
salary Shanann was earning --- anywhere from less than $20,000 up to $80,000 and beyond. Can you give us an idea of what she actually was making (not including the
car allowance)?

8. Was there any indication that their home was in danger of foreclosure by the bank
(not HOA)?

9. The health of Bella and CeCe seemed very fragile, due to much more than just nut allergies. Shanann had a category on her Pinterest page titled FMF that included pins about Periodic Fever Syndrome that affects children. Did Bella & CeCe that's why they had surgery in March to remove their adenoids and insert ear tubes? Did the girls have frequent health crises?

10. How many baby monitor display screens did Shanann have and where were they located? Were they split screen so you could see Bella's room and CeCe's room
at the same time? Were they color or black-and-white? Did their baby monitors
record or upload via wifi to a Cloud? Do you know they brand name/model?

11. Do you know if their Ring doorbell would record the vistor on Shanann's cell phone or Cloud whether she answered the alert or not?

Thanks so much!

(Apologies to WS posters if these questions were discussed earlier. I've had trouble keeping up due to the time zone difference and thread lockdowns.)

Isalybra,

Thank you for joining us. I know that it is a painful time for you and other friends of Shanann. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I don't mean to overload you, but these are things I'd like to know if you are to able to give us information:

1. Do you know where we could find a floorplan of the Watts home? Does the housing development have a name, so we can look for their floorplan online?
Can you look at the2 attached floorplans and see if they are correct?

2. Are there low windows on the side of the garage that Nikole's son would be able to see Shahnann's car inside the garage? Or could it be that the garage's front roll-up door
wasn't locked? Is there an outside side door to the garage that could have been unlocked?

3. Do you know where the Amazon Echo was located in the Watts home? Was there more than one Echo? If so, where were they located? Alexa could have recorded the murders. Was the Echo in the kitchen the only one?

4. How many flat screen TVs did the Watts have and where were they located?
I ask because smart TVs, especially Samsungs, can eavesdrop and record the audio inside your house. The TV(s) and Google Voice on Shanann's cellphone could have recorded the murders.

6. I'm confused about the day and time at whch the neighbors 2 doors down heard Dieter barking in a terrible way as if he had been injured. They said they called the police for a wellness check and everything was ok. Do you know what day and time this happened? Was Dieter still in the Watts house when the cadaver dogs where searching the house?

7. RE: Financial stress. There has been a wide range of speculation about what kind of
salary Shanann was earning --- anywhere from less than $20,000 up to $80,000 and beyond. Can you give us an idea of what she actually was making (not including the
car allowance)?

8. Was there any indication that their home was in danger of foreclosure by the bank
(not HOA)?
Did Shanann's mom co-sign the current mortage?

9. The health of Bella and CeCe seemed very fragile, due to much more than just nut allergies. Shanann had a category on her Pinterest page titled FMF that included pins about Periodic Fever Syndrome that affects children. Did Bella & CeCe that's why they had surgery in March to remove their adenoids and insert ear tubes? Did the girls have frequent health crises?

10. How many baby monitor display screens did Shanann have and where were they located? Were they split screen so you could see Bella's room and CeCe's room
at the same time? Were they color or black-and-white? Did their baby monitors
record or upload via wifi to a Cloud? Do you know they brand name/model?

11. Do you know if their Ring doorbell would record the vistor on Shanann's cell phone or Cloud whether she answered the alert or not?

Thanks so much!

(Apologies to WS posters if these questions were discussed earlier. I've had trouble keeping up due to the time zone difference and thread lockdowns.)

Hi Everyone.

Time to shut down for the night. You will have a new thread in the morning.

Thank you

Hi Everyone.

Time to shut down for the night. You will have a new thread in the morning.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members