CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To my knowledge thus far, the neighbors only heard Dieter howling like he was being hurt, which caused them to ask LE for a wellness check. Of course, we can suspect they only think they heard the dog...
I thought I had read that the neighbors heard fighting (not necessarily the ones who heard Dieter wailing and saw Chris grilling. If no one heard fighting then I think Chris did strangle her in the bed.

But, the fact CW said they had an emotional conversation means he was trying to provide an excuse if anyone heard the murders or a fight that occurred preceding the murders.

I saw this, too, but I’d sure like to know more, like what time did this happen, did CW answer the door when LE came knocking?
I have a feeling that Dieter was in the backyard. The cops just came, looked over the fence and saw he was ok and then left.

There really is nothing LE needs from AB at this point. CW is behind bars and it is in the hands of prosecutors. Flapping publicly about alleged male lovers simply sensationalizes the case, something that the prosecution doesn't want because it may result in a change of venue which adds expense and hassle to a case they should have no problem prosecuting and winning.

I never indicated they needed anything from AB. My post was regarding People Magazine, wherein I point out they have their own separate sources.

From what I have seen posted here on WS, the brand of baby monitor in the Watts home was Summer Infant baby monitor. You can see it listed on Walmart's website.
Ashleigh Banfield had a segment showing the baby monitor. I don't have cable so I have to wait a few days to see if AB posted it on her website.

I specifically posted questions about the baby monitor and Ring doorbell to SW's friend @isalybra but they weren't answered. I'm not sure that she saw my list of questions or got overwhelmed because I asked so many questions of her. ;)

So, I think this is what is known:
1. Baby monitor is Summer Infant brand not certain of the model. The displays cuts between the 2 cameras in the girls rooms. When there kids' bedroom lights are out, the image displayed looks like a fuzzy, high-contrast B/W image tinted in a blue hue. There is no way that CW could have determined that Bella's skin was blue from rigor mortis. It probably wasn't even possible that rigor had set in by that time.

2. The doorbell was Ring brand doorbell. It was activated by a motion sensor --- the person coming up to the door. The doorbell didn't have to be rung in order for it to notify the homeowners. We don't know the plan that the Watts had --whether it included transmitting to an independent Cloud besides calling CW and SW's phones. Ring doorbell me is wireless wife.

I believe that CW+SW's phones might still have on them what the Ring doorbell was seeing. That's how they would know who is at their door.

Surely CW wouldn't be dumb enough NOT to disable Ring if he's having lovers coming to the house. Who knows? Maybe he wanted to get caught by SW.
He was passive/aggressive. He would probably force her to make the decision about separating so he could blame everything on her. "She made me do it!"

WS sleuths, please correct me if I'm wrong about the above. I haven't been able
to read everything.
What questions? I assure you I'm not overwhelmed by questions. I just didn't see it.

JudgeJudi posted this link. The guy author has a few typos but I can't believe I just read that Chris was paying not only Life Insurance n SW, he was paying for Life Ins. on the kids! Who does that?!
Christopher Watts: What else do we know? [UPDATED]
Many large employers offer what is called voluntary dependent life. It allows the employee to purchase life insurance on their spouse and dependent children. Premiums are paid through payroll deduction.

Coverage amounts vary on these types of contracts, but sometimes there is no underwriting for spouse and child coverage, but the coverage amounts aren;t very high. Not enough to make someone rich.

Other contracts allow higher coverage amounts for spouses, but these often require health questions to be answered by the spouse. It is unlikely that SW could have been approved for higher coverage amounts because she suffered from lupus.

Both Shanann and Chris wore the powerful black Thrive patches.

Attachments

• blackpatch.jpeg
    blackpatch.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 52
I've seen some posts here lately that bother me so I want to reiterate some thoughts;

Shanann, Bella CeCe, and Nico were victims because they were murdered and by the way their remains were treated. Shanann was an attractive, dynamic woman who had overcome many obstacles and was creating success in many ways. CeCe and Bella were beautiful, precious children full of life and potential and Nico was a new life, also full of potential. They didn't die from an illness or an accident, their lives were ripped from them deliberately and brutally. All but Nico probably experienced terror during whatever happened. The main thing, of course, is that four lives were deliberately ended and all lives are important!

That's horrible enough, but then their remains were treated, probably on purpose, with disrespect increasing the horror. There was no panic, because the location and its proximity/distance had to have been thought out and possibly (probably) planned.

Finally, the perpetrator, SW, puts on a show alternating between indifference, smirking glee, and confusion trying to set the stage for the final cover up! When all his plans and efforts crumble he retreats into the coward's ploy; blame the victims. We know CW for what he is, by his actions and his lies! We know the victims were victims, by their suffering, their deaths, and the ugliness of how their remains were handled.

The important things now are that the investigation is thorough, the truth comes out, and justice is done.
No! No! Nico felt terror. I'm sure he was flooded with cortisol. Plus, CW may have punched or kicked SW in the abdomen. If an unborn child can respond to Mozart's music or the voice of his parents, Nico would certainly be aware of his mother fighting for both of their lives.

I don't believe it is truly a HIPPA violation, for the receptionist to speak to a truly concerned friend/family member, about a missing pregnant woman. If the receptionist was told that SW was not responding to calls/texts, her car was home but door locked from inside, but no response, and they were very concerned, ' WAS SHE PERHAPS STILL AT HER 10 AM APPOINTMENT? ' ----- I believe the receptionist could say NO, she never arrived that morning, without creating any HIPPA violations.
Don't forget, SW's mom was probably involved in all of this. She could have been the one to call the doctor's office.

I had thought their financial problems might not be as tough now simply because in 2014, the price for crude was really low and dropped lower in 2015. After that it had started climbing upwards. He was just starting at Anadarko and may have been making more 4 years later after the oil/gas industry had improved.
Has anyone seen their mortage? Are there any co-signers?

I thought I had read that the neighbors heard fighting (not necessarily the ones who heard Dieter wailing and saw Chris grilling. If no one heard fighting then I think Chris did strangle her in the bed.

But, the fact CW said they had an emotional conversation means he was trying to provide an excuse if anyone heard the murders or a fight that occurred preceding the murders.
I think the “emotional conversation,” explanation is total BS, and was carefully crafted by C.W. while in the process of premeditating this crime when coming up with the plan for what he’d say if he got caught. By saying there was an “emotional conversation” about his desire for a separation, he set up a scene where LE would have to consider that SW was so upset, she would be in a frame of mind where she could strangle her 2 daughters in order to make him suffer just as much as he was suffering.

Except the neighbors heard fighting that night.
Please tell - what's the source of this revealing news as I've never heard it before. I always thought CW's statement about an "emotional conversation" was his cover in the event any neighbor reporting hearing any disturbance, but your post is the first I've read that neighbors heard fighting.

Shanann's childhood friend, Lauren Arnold, describes her as the friend everyone wants to have and says their story is the one that matters now.

She said Bella and CeCe had big, but different personalities. “Cece’s a little firecracker! She’s a big ball of energy. Just the complete opposite of Bella but just as sweet.”

Bella was quiet and shy. "Bella was excited about having a baby so she was constantly rubbing her stomach and talking to her stomach”. They were all so excited about having a boy.

Lauren and Shanann met in high school back in 2000 and have been friends ever since. They spent holidays together and had many play dates. Lauren has two girls and is also expecting a little boy.

"She was just one of those people where if you were upset and you need to talk, you could call her," said Lauren. "She was just the epitome of a really good friend."

Childhood friend talks about Shanann and the girls

Please tell - what's the source of this revealing news as I've never heard it before. I always thought CW's statement about an "emotional conversation" was his cover in the event any neighbor reporting hearing any disturbance, but your post is the first I've read that neighbors heard fighting.
I looked for it and couldn't find it again. I recently posted just what you said at the end. CW was providing an excuse in case someone heard something.

I pointed out immediately to my daughter how he was setting himself up from the start with his BS about "Bella is the more calm, cautious, mothering type. She’s more like me. She’s more calm."

The mention of an emotional conversation was part of it too, and also a tactic to divert LE to the possibility she took the girls and left him. If they wasted time operating on that premise it was best for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx