Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see a gate in their backyard as some were questioning if there was access via the backyard thru a gate and it doesn't appear to be plus it looks like they are building a home directly behind their property so they wouldn't have access through the backyard.

Shanann Watts

Last edited by a moderator:
t

I wonder where CW typically parked his truck? Was it normally parked on the subdivision road in front of their house, or in the driveway or in the garage? Most families typically park their vehicles in the same spot on a regular basis out of habit and ease of household getting vehicles in and out. I saw a video on SW Facebook page she filmed during a hail storm in CO and CW's truck was parked on the subdivision road in front of their home. I am curious if that was where he normally parked on a day to day basis and where his truck was parked that morning.

Based on what was posted above, it seems his truck was running from 5:15 to 5:27 am. That seems like a long time to have his truck idling. What was CW doing for 12 minutes before backing his truck up to the garage?

I don't know where he typically parked it. Seems odd to have a triple garage/driveway and park it in the street, but IIRC, the night he was arrested it was towed from somewhere down the block.

I don't consider 12 minutes a long time to load three bodies in the back seat. Especially if he had to carry them from upstairs. Also, since he's a mechanic, I'll bet that he knows to let his engine warm up.

IIRC Gerber has insurance that you buy for an infant and keep for life. They've offered it forever. It's very inexpensive. I believe it's very popular.

I guess you are insinuating that we should have had that, since you are quoting my post about the financial ramifications of losing a child? There are stipulations for Gerber insurance. Our child did not qualify, nor do many others.

I don't know where he typically parked it. Seems odd to have a triple garage/driveway and park it in the street, but IIRC, the night he was arrested it was towed from somewhere down the block.

I don't consider 12 minutes a long time to load three bodies in the back seat. Especially if he had to carry them from upstairs. Also, since he's a mechanic, I'll bet that he knows to let his engine warm up.
There was SW's Lexus + a Mustang. Are we sure that there are 2 pickup trucks?

SW shows her cell phone and remote access from cell phone of childs bedroom. So it is now clear that SW could access her children's rooms remotely via cell phone. This changes things in my view because SW would most likely have checked on the girls that night while she was traveling home from AZ.
Shanann Watts

EDIT: Looked closer and it doesn't appear to be her cell phone it looks like a portable monitor for the baby monitor system. Can someone confirm this as well? At the beginning of the video. Thanks

There was SW's Lexus + a Mustang. Are we sure that there are 2 pickup trucks?
Oh, I didn't know about the Mustang. And, I've only read about the one truck that was towed. What is the other one?

SW shows her cell phone and remote access from cell phone of childs bedroom. So it is now clear that SW could access her children's rooms remotely via cell phone. This changes things in my view because SW would most likely have checked on the girls that night while she was traveling home from AZ.
Shanann Watts

EDIT: Looked closer and it doesn't appear to be her cell phone it looks like a portable monitor for the baby monitor system. Can someone confirm this as well? At the beginning of the video. Thanks
Yes to your edit - she is holding up the Summer Infant monitor in what looks like a cell phone video.

Hi PommyMommy, what I was determining is that the truck idled for 12 minutes on the road and then CW moved the truck into the garage or to the garage. I am thinking while the truck was idling on the road he was inside getting their bodies in position to make the body transfers from home to truck. I wasn't thinking it took him 12 minutes to put them in the truck.
I am just trying to figure why he took the time to start the truck and 12 minutes later load the bodies. Only explanation was he was getting their bodies to the garage interior door to then put them inside the truck. I guess he wanted to be certain the truck was running properly before backing into the garage. Was he known to have truck problems before? Thinking he is a mechanic so that shouldn't be a concern unless he knew something about the trucks' mechanics that he feared the truck would stall. Sometimes when you let your vehicle run for several minutes, it quietens down from initial start up sounds and noises. Maybe he didn't want the truck to be louder then necessary to draw attention to what he was doing in the garage when he actually backed into the garage area???

Further to CW fitness or body image discussion. I counted 8 videos on SW facebook page of CW doing squats or push ups with his daughters on his shoulders or back (different days) and the 1 video of CW doing push ups with weights (solo).
The videos begin one year ago.
Prior to that time frame, no videos of CW doing exercise solo or with the girls.
Would it be a good indication that CW started with his fitness mentality at that point in time?
Although the videos in themselves are cute with his daughters, what strikes me as odd is the repeated videos of CW exercising. Clearly he was dedicated to fitness and his self image was connected to that fitness routine. How does this time line of fitness tie into his affair? I have heard that when people start affairs or in an affair they tend to alter their appearance with weight loss etc.

But SW was 14 weeks pregnant, and not in the greatest health. She wouldn’t have been able to get a steady job for quite awhile. CW really is a .

She would have been OK, even if they separated. Her family is very supportive and are pretty well off. She would have had plenty of help getting reestablished. JMO

You guys think CW was totally elated to have the 5 weeks to himself which may be true.

But I think he was probably more raging if he suspected she was occasionally enjoying time with an old flame back home.

Because some husbands could cheat 100 times. But as soon as you say hello to a male friend. Hubby is now screaming bloody murder.

So imo. His insecurity and jealous rage is more of his motive. Jmo.

Plus he probably had her phones and personal computers hacked as well. Jmo

Further to CW fitness or body image discussion. I counted 8 videos on SW facebook page of CW doing squats or push ups with his daughters on his shoulders or back (different days) and the 1 video of CW doing push ups with weights (solo).
The videos begin one year ago.
Prior to that time frame, no videos of CW doing exercise solo or with the girls.
Would it be a good indication that CW started with his fitness mentality at that point in time?
Although the videos in themselves are cute with his daughters, what strikes me as odd is the repeated videos of CW exercising. Clearly he was dedicated to fitness and his self image was connected to that fitness routine.

I think there are repeated videos of him exercising because these videos are posted to sell more merchandise. And it is all about fitness/health, etc. JMO

She would have been OK, even if they separated. Her family is very supportive and are pretty well off. She would have had plenty of help getting reestablished. JMO
Exactly. CW knew she could market Thrive from any state plus she still had support back home.

That trip showed him that me and the kids will actually be okay without you.

And then he probably thought she was making arrangements to distance herself and the kids from his Colorado dream somewhere in the near future.

And he snapped because he realized that he couldn't have his mistresses on the side while keeping his family trapped in Colorado under his rule. I agree.

Most people in a rush would just store the bodies in the garage and comeback later that day when they had a better concealment plan.

But he wasted no time at all getting them out of the house while leaving everything a mess.

So since he chose this method it seems like he may have wanted to setup a possible abduction from home possible scenario.

So my main question is still how did he plan on disabling his neighbors camera to avoid it showing that nobody was kidnapped from the house?

Just open the back slider. "I found it unlocked! Oh God!"

You guys think CW was totally elated to have the 5 weeks to himself which may be true.

But I think he was probably more raging if he suspected she was occasionally enjoying time with an old flame back home.

Because some husbands could cheat 100 times. But as soon as you say hello to a male friend. Hubby is now screaming bloody murder.

So imo. His insecurity and jealous rage is more of his motive. Jmo.

Plus he probably had her phones and personal computers hacked as well. Jmo
That is a good point DexterMorgan, often cheaters can also be jealous of their spouse that they are cheating on and don't want them having the same opportunity for an affair as they themselves are taking.
As for the phones and computers being hacked, do we know how computer and phone savvy CW was to be able to do this to SW devices?

I think there are repeated videos of him exercising because these videos are posted to sell more merchandise. And it is all about fitness/health, etc. JMO
I agree katydid23, the fitness videos definitely were part of the branding and sale techniques for Thrive on SM. But what I was considering as well is the time frame of CW's new found fitness regime and new persona and how it relates to his affair and CW internal struggles. You can clearly tell that CW has lost significant weight from the time he met SW to current date.

Just open the back slider. "I found it unlocked! Oh God!"
ooops. How the mind works when under pressure during a cover up. Lol.

I was wondering why our dog looked at me the way he did when I came back home.

Now I know why. Lol

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 3
Agreed sun16, I thought it was worth posting what I saw on the video because I don't recall anyone on WS pointing out that SW could see the girls in their beds from her cell phone and it does change things in my mind too.

She would not have access while flying, And there is no reason that they could not be dead and placed in the bed looking asleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties