Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a criminal defense attorney. My law partner is. I don't think they're bad people, however. The will tell you they believe in upholding constitutional rights to due process - which is a gate keeping activity for the innocent - and making sure that justice prevails. So, right now in our country, certain people notoriously get light sentences and charges while others notoriously are treated harshly by the justice system. The Innocence Project has exonerated hundreds of people sentenced to life or death. Defense attorneys can be pivotal in ensuring equal justice.

But I tend to trust that the police and the state are motivated to get the right person in cases like this and I could not be a criminal defense attorney because child molestation, domestic abuse and murder is all to repugnant to me and it would be hard for me to be efficient at representing defendants charged with such crimes who I felt were guilty.
I just knew you couldn’t be one of them!

This thread is closed.

closedthumb.jpg

link for graphic

Haven't caught up to the end of this thread yet, but based on some posts I am seeing, wanted to jump in before things go any further.

Members do not have licence to be rude to ANYONE at Websleuths, and that certainly extends to a VI or someone in the process of becoming verified.

If you can't post respectfully, ask your questions politely, and treat everyone with courtesy, you will not have the privilege of posting in this thread and timeouts will be issued. Post accordingly.

Thanks.

ETA: I see Harmony got here before me and rightfully closed this thread. I'll leave this post stand as it all bears being said.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member