Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been questioned how CW wasn’t sweaty, dirty, etc., when he appeared at home after NU called the police. Could oil workers in his field wear uniforms? Perhaps he checks into a building, changes, performs his daily duties, maybe the building has a shower, the employees shower and change to regular clothes and head home?

without answering any of the questions he/she freely invited.
I think he/she answered several questions (when did SW possibly know about affair, was she a Thriver, was she in AZ with SW, was she the AP, did she know both of them, etc). I think Trinket was perhaps scared away by a lot of the posts so didn't attempt to answer any more. Hope not! I really would love to have Trinket verified so we can get some more information from people who knew CW and SW. We've been discussing how few people who knew CW have come forward so it would be interesting to hear from them- even if we don't agree with their assessment. I personally don't know either CW or SW so I myself have no business offering a first-person opinion on them IMO.

She would not have access while flying, And there is no reason that they could not be dead and placed in the bed looking asleep
She actually could depending on type of system. We have monitors/cameras in my inlaws to help us as we care for them in their own home. I can view them anywhere with wifi - which many planes do now have. I am not saying they had that type of camera or even if she viewed it, just that it is totally possible.

Interesting in hindsight the mention of the monitor:

“I needed that last night and for them, for nobody to be here last night and to go into their rooms and not, and know that I wasn’t going to turn their rain machines on and know that I wasn’t going to turn their monitor on..”
I think it was starting to dawn on CW that things were unraveling with his story and he was beginning to set up his story line with what he was going to tell police but I think he was just beginning to process the details and lies to tell police at that point in time.

Okay, gang, get this----

The neighbor whose security camera captured CW leaving the house at 5:27am? That neighbor is named in the Arrest Affidavit as 'NT.' NT is listed as a witness and his address is included.

NT doesn't live across the street from the Watts' house, he lives next door! On the side with the garage and the fence. It's his house that was for sale.

(Please, people---all of this was determined without 'sleuthing' the neighbor---I'm not prying into his personal life, just determining the vantage point of the security camera.)

That means that police know that SW didn't leave the house through the side gate, which is on NT's side of the house!

Edited for typos.
Brilliant! I'll never get used to these cul-de-sac layouts, and how difficult it makes researching the county recorder records...

Gitana, you seem like such a beautiful person to me, so compassionate, fair, and honest. I read your words, and I can’t understand how someone like you could be a Criminal Defense Attorney! With your values, how can you defend cold blooded killers, knowing that their crimes have devastated so many people? I imagine it’s great for you to come to WS and anonymously say things about defendants that you never could say at work!

I am not a criminal defense attorney. My law partner is. I don't think they're bad people, however. The will tell you they believe in upholding constitutional rights to due process - which is a gate keeping activity for the innocent - and making sure that justice prevails. So, right now in our country, certain people notoriously get light sentences and charges while others notoriously are treated harshly by the justice system. The Innocence Project has exonerated hundreds of people sentenced to life or death. Defense attorneys can be pivotal in ensuring equal justice.

But I tend to trust that the police and the state are motivated to get the right person in cases like this and I could not be a criminal defense attorney because child molestation, domestic abuse and murder is all to repugnant to me and it would be hard for me to be efficient at representing defendants charged with such crimes who I felt were guilty.

Very true. We don't know that the fitted sheet came straight from the bed w/Shan'ann in it. It's possible that both sheets were stripped earlier and he only grabbed one from the garbage.

I watched a short little movie yesterday on fb, and it had a daddy with a child on his lap, and they were sliding down a carpeted set of stairs ON A FITTED BEDSHEET. They were riding it like a sled. I imagine this is what CW did with his wife, at least. And how he got her down the stairs (if she was killed upstairs). JMO

I wonder if SW praised CW so much on social media was because she was aware of the affair and maybe the AP was also facebook friends with CW. This could be her way of saying "see, he's so good to me and such a great partner. Your just a little side piece and mean nothing to him".

I've been throwing all kinds of different scenarios around in my head all weekend and then before I can post them, I discredit my own theory.

I believe the difference with SW is that her media has always been positive, praising of others, and uplifting -- pre Thrive business and pre-marital problems. I've only seen SW instagram, and the praise of CW started prior to the wedding date. And @tjredline, you're among friends here so don't hesitate to post whatever because if you're lucky, @__, @__ and @__ will be sure to tell you you'e if you're out to lunch or not! Welcome aboard! MOO

It has been questioned how CW wasn’t sweaty, dirty, etc., when he appeared at home after NU called the police. Could oil workers in his field wear uniforms? Perhaps he checks into a building, changes, performs his daily duties, maybe the building has a shower, the employees shower and change to regular clothes and head home?

They probably have access to bunny suits, not sure of the technical name, disposable suits that cover their clothing.

I wonder if SW praised CW so much on social media was because she was aware of the affair and maybe the AP was also facebook friends with CW. This could be her way of saying "see, he's so good to me and such a great partner. Your just a little side piece and mean nothing to him".

I've been throwing all kinds of different scenarios around in my head all weekend and then before I can post them, I discredit my own theory.

I don't think the AP would need to be able to see what SW posted on CW's facebook if his account settings were on 'public".

I don’t think the fact that he thought he could get away with this, was necessarily because he isn’t very intelligent.

I think that the intellectual side of him was superseded by his arrogance. Those media interviews were nothing if not arrogant. He believed he could pull the wool over our eyes.
Agreed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member