Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi PommyMommy, what I was determining is that the truck idled for 12 minutes on the road and then CW moved the truck into the garage or to the garage. I am thinking while the truck was idling on the road he was inside getting their bodies in position to make the body transfers from home to truck. I wasn't thinking it took him 12 minutes to put them in the truck.
I am just trying to figure why he took the time to start the truck and 12 minutes later load the bodies. Only explanation was he was getting their bodies to the garage interior door to then put them inside the truck. I guess he wanted to be certain the truck was running properly before backing into the garage. Was he known to have truck problems before? Thinking he is a mechanic so that shouldn't be a concern unless he knew something about the trucks' mechanics that he feared the truck would stall. Sometimes when you let your vehicle run for several minutes, it quietens down from initial start up sounds and noises. Maybe he didn't want the truck to be louder then necessary to draw attention to what he was doing in the garage when he actually backed into the garage area???
I don't know if the truck idled 12 minutes in the road or facing forward in the driveway before he turned it around. I do know that we've seen it and read about it parked in the street more so than in the driveway. It seems like he would have backed the truck up at the time he started it, so that does seem peculiar, but the 12 minutes doesn't, at least to me. I'm sure he had a lot on his mind trying to remember everything he needed to do. I also don't remember reading about any problems he was having with the truck. Sorry I'm not more help.

That is a good point DexterMorgan, often cheaters can also be jealous of their spouse that they are cheating on and don't want them having the same opportunity for an affair as they themselves are taking.
As for the phones and computers being hacked, do we know how computer and phone savvy CW was to be able to do this to SW devices?
You don't have to be too computer savy these days if you are the one telling your spouse to use the brand new laptops you just bought while making sure you downloaded a reputable spyware software on the laptop before your spouse ever used it. Jmo

So why did CW park his truck a couple of blocks away sometime after the murders? Why not park in his own garage, driveway, or out front of his own house?

Maybe he didn't want the neighbors camera to catch him coming and going? He may have planned to get rid of evidence, maybe move some bodies, in the middle of the night. Can't have the camera see him leaving with garbage bags at 3 am.

I've always thought that CW had just one truck, which was his work truck.
The Mustang is listed in the bankruptcy filing (I think) and was a 2005 or 2006 model.
Was there also a Ford Explorer in the Bankruptcy? That was said to be CR's personal vehicle that he recently sold in anticipation of getting his "Thrive" vehicle and/or auto allowance soon. It's also believed that the vehicle towed was his "work truck" but ownership of truck not confirmed. I believe it was property of Anadarko. MOO

Was there also a Ford Explorer in the Bankruptcy? That was said to be CR's personal vehicle that he recently sold in anticipation of getting his "Thrive" vehicle and/or auto allowance soon. It's also believed that the vehicle towed was his "work truck" but ownership of truck not confirmed. I believe it was property of Anadarko. MOO
In the video with the Valentine's Day heart bags, SW talked about trading her Lexus in for an Audi. She said that Chris was thinking of trading in his too. I don't know which car/truck she was talking about.

Bankruptcy is only for the debt you have no intentions on paying off.

So if it was intended to be pay off. Then you wouldn't list it on the bankruptcy papers.

I'm glad you brought up MacDonald. I've been trying to study all of these family annihilators and write a short summary for each. I know many posters don't have time to read long, drawn-out posts, so I'm trying to keep the summaries short, and boy was that ever hard with this one. The similarities are uncanny, down to his grinning for the camera. :eek:

In high school, Jeffrey MacDonald was voted both "most popular" and "most likely to succeed,” he was Senior Class President, captain of the football team and won a scholarship to Princeton. After three years at Princeton, he attended and graduated from Northwestern University Medical School, joined the Army where he held the rank of Captain and was assigned as a Group Surgeon.

In February 1970, he violently murdered his wife Colette, his five-year-old daughter, Kimberly, and two-year-old daughter, Kristen. Colette was pregnant with her third child (a son) and had been stabbed 21 times with an ice pick, 16 times with a knife, repeatedly clubbed, and both her arms were broken. Kimberly was also clubbed, and stabbed in the neck eight to ten times. Kristen was stabbed 33 times with a knife and 15 times with an ice pick.

MacDonald claimed that he was awakened by Colette and Kimberly's screams, went to their aid, and was attacked by three male intruders, and a female with long blonde hair, wearing high heeled boots and a white floppy hat partially covering her face who stood nearby with a lighted candle and chanted, "Acid is groovy, kill the pigs." In other words, “the hippies did it.”

Similar to this case, there were no prior reports of domestic violence. And, MacDonald also made media appearances; most notably on The Dick Cavett Show, where he made jokes and complained that the focus of the investigation was on him. This is a clip from the show where he is seen grinning like a Cheshire cat. Jeffrey MacDonald on Dick Cavett
View attachment 146269
Link to photo: The Jeffrey MacDonald Information Site: Home

Jeffrey R. MacDonald - Wikipedia

This is interesting. Read the behavior analysis Gitana posted and then Watch the McDonald video without sound. Watch the mouth and lips suck in like CW's. And watch his eyes as he does it.

I’m thinking about CW saying, “It was a civil conversation
She would have been OK, even if they separated. Her family is very supportive and are pretty well off. She would have had plenty of help getting reestablished. JMO
Maybe, but if it was me, I’d be pretty hurt and depressed about it. If I had no money, and I had Lupus, and I was 14 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child, and I found out I could be so wrong about someone I loved and trusted so much, and I had to pack up my other 2 kids and move back home to live with my parents at age 34 and start over because he didn’t want the responsibility anymore, I’d be a mess. I know I’d have to do whatever was necessary, but I wouldn’t be happy about it.

Don't see a gate in their backyard as some were questioning if there was access via the backyard thru a gate and it doesn't appear to be plus it looks like they are building a home directly behind their property so they wouldn't have access through the backyard.

Shanann Watts
You’re right. There is no gate visible back there. Wish she would have videoed the whole fence line but as you say, it appears they are building a home back there so no access. Even though you could easily climb the fence or go under/through it. Maybe they have replaced the estate fence with a 6 ft. privacy fence.

So if it was intended to be pay off. Then you wouldn't list it on the bankruptcy papers.
Not exactly true. In Ch 7 you list all of your debts, even ones you intend to keep and or pay off. If you file and continue to make car payments no problem. Or if you want to keep say a Dept store card you can continue to pay it off.

You don't have to be too computer savy these days if you are the one telling your spouse to use the brand new laptops you just bought while making sure you downloaded a reputable spyware software on the laptop before your spouse ever used it. Jmo
You may not have to be computer savvy but there’s no evidence that happened in this case. I may have rid myself of all my electronics after this. :) JMO

Not correct. EVERYTHING has to be listed on the bankruptcy but the court could decide if you are allowed to reaffirm that debt and keep the vehicle and keep paying.

Maybe, but if it was me, I’d be pretty hurt and depressed about it. If I had no money, and I had Lupus, and I was 14 weeks pregnant with my 3rd child, and I found out I could be so wrong about someone I loved and trusted so much, and I had to pack up my other 2 kids and move back home to live with my parents at age 34 and start over because he didn’t want the responsibility anymore, I’d be a mess. I know I’d have to do whatever was necessary, but I wouldn’t be happy about it.
Stop.

And lets stop acting like CW gave her the its over ultimatum.

She probably told his asss that and probably also told him Im keeping the house as well. Jmo

People think SW was weak when she was probably more smarter than him.

OH, I totally agree. It would be very tough on her and her girls.

I lived through it as a 4 yr old. My Mom packed up in the middle of the night---I still remember it---because my Dad said she had to accept that he was having an affair with his secretary. 'That's how it is' was his attitude.

So when he went on on overnight work trip, she packed us up, a 5 yr old, 4 yr old, and a 6 month old baby, and a mutt, and moved back to her parents house an hour away.

My mom had never held a job before. She married at 18, and stood by her husband as he finished law school and began a private practice.

She was not happy about it, but she made the best of it, because she had 3 young kids to think of. I am sure SW would have done the same.

I thought Chris said it was an "emotional conversation" not a
"civil conversation."

Exactly. CW knew she could market Thrive from any state plus she still had support back home.

That trip showed him that me and the kids will actually be okay without you.

And then he probably thought she was making arrangements to distance herself and the kids from his Colorado dream somewhere in the near future.

And he snapped because he realized that he couldn't have his mistresses on the side while keeping his family trapped in Colorado under his rule. I agree.

Delete

Last edited:
Stop.

And lets stop acting like CW gave her the its over ultimatum.

She probably told his asss that and probably also told him Im keeping the house as well. Jmo

People think SW was weak when she was probably more smarter than him.
I’m saying there’s no way in Hell they had a “Civil Conversation.” If a conversation happened at all. I don’t think it did. I think if it happened like he said it did and he tried to strangle her, he’d have scratch marks all over him. No way she wouldn’t fight back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties