Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #19

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking from the voice of experience, confronting a spouse pertaining to cheating is scary and can become violent, Even when you are not in financial straits and have 2 babies and another one on the way. Emotions can get out of control very quickly.

With SW already being pregnant, her emotions were probably raw. The jerk cheating on his pregnant wife and murdering her and her babies.

Poor SW and her babies.
RIP .

Last edited:
I have an idea that that is how they found out about the AP. I don't think that this man is very bright.

He might have a high academic IQ. And while usually you have to be bright to organize or cover up a murder, there are some odd exceptions. The Green River Killer had an IQ of 90 and several task groups could not catch him for years. With this guy, I think he did not think like the most of us. To start with, you kill four members of your household - and think you will easily get away with it? Even if he had the time to hide the bodies, there is no way the police would let him out of their scope. Yet he obviously thought it would be possible.

Can you use your phone on the plane? No, you cannot.

Perhaps not to make calls but most airlines now offer inflight wifi. You can purchase a plan for a single day or a subscription for a month. I have a subscription to Gogo and it allows me to surf the net, check email, etc. In addition, several cell phone companies and airlines have inflight texting programs. I have both sent and received texts in the air.

Most airlines have WiFi.
I thought that you had to turn your cell phone to Airplane Mode. Maybe that's just for takeoffs and landings. I remember Mr. Krim, dad of the 2 kids were were stabbed to death by their nanny, didn't know about it until he landed.
He said it wasn't until he turned off the Airplane Mode that he was flooded with calls and texts about the murders. That was a couple of years ago.

Hopefully, we shall know one day. And still not understand because we, obviously, think differently. But I paid attention to details of their house - it is picture-perfect and squeaky-clean. The photo where they all are wearing Mickey ears - did they go to Orlando? But not only the ears, the postures, this perfect symmetry and happiness in the photo. All these posts on IG about how wonderful their lives are. I think SW was very perfectionistic, and her posts were not only sales pitch. She wanted to paint their dream life to the world.

Now, if a person like her started telling friends and family that they were having issues, it means, serious issues. So I can't believe they did not have "emotional conversations" before. Maybe CW is putting a wrong time stamp on the conversation. Maybe it happened before she left. But something must have... to make him think that divorce was not an option.
It is much easier to keep an under furnished house squeaky clean than one that has lots of surfaces and behind furniture to collect dust and stuff.

Perhaps not to make calls but most airlines now offer inflight wifi. You can purchase a plan for a single day or a subscription for a month. I have a subscription to Gogo and it allows me to surf the net, check email, etc. In addition, several cell phone companies and airlines have inflight texting programs. I have both sent and received texts in the air.
Dd you use your own phone or a special airline phone?

He might have a high academic IQ. And while usually you have to be bright to organize or cover up a murder, there are some odd exceptions. The Green River Killer had an IQ of 90 and several task groups could not catch him for years. With this guy, I think he did not think like the most of us. To start with, you kill four members of your household - and think you will easily get away with it? Even if he had the time to hide the bodies, there is no way the police would let him out of their scope. Yet he obviously thought it would be possible.
I don’t think the fact that he thought he could get away with this, was necessarily because he isn’t very intelligent.

I think that the intellectual side of him was superseded by his arrogance. Those media interviews were nothing if not arrogant. He believed he could pull the wool over our eyes.

I thought that you had to turn your cell phone to Airplane Mode. Maybe that's just for takeoffs and landings. I remember Mr. Krim, dad of the 2 kids were were stabbed to death by their nanny, didn't know about it until he landed.
He said it wasn't until he turned off the Airplane Mode that he was flooded with calls and texts about the murders. That was a couple of years ago.
i took a cross country flight last month, Jet Blue there, Alaska Air home.. Jet Blue had free WiFi, Alaska Air had it, but you had to pay extra. Couldnt make phone calls, though.

Hopefully, we shall know one day. And still not understand because we, obviously, think differently. But I paid attention to details of their house - it is picture-perfect and squeaky-clean. The photo where they all are wearing Mickey ears - did they go to Orlando? But not only the ears, the postures, this perfect symmetry and happiness in the photo. All these posts on IG about how wonderful their lives are. I think SW was very perfectionistic, and her posts were not only sales pitch. She wanted to paint their dream life to the world.

Now, if a person like her started telling friends and family that they were having issues, it means, serious issues. So I can't believe they did not have "emotional conversations" before. Maybe CW is putting a wrong time stamp on the conversation. Maybe it happened before she left. But something must have... to make him think that divorce was not an option.
I think a big part of that something was CW did not want to pay child support for 3 kids and alimony.

I don’t think the fact that he thought he could get away with this, was necessarily because he isn’t very intelligent.

I think that the intellectual side of him was superseded by his arrogance. Those media interviews were nothing if not arrogant. He believed he could pull the wool over our eyes.
I think some of these people who lie all the time are so accomplished at it, and so confident about their abilities, they believe they’re going to get away with it.

Are people with high academic IQ usually found taking automotive shop classes in high school? Aren't they on to honours courses and stem subjects?

I think some of these people who lie all the time are so accomplished at it, and so confident about their abilities, they believe they’re going to get away with it.
He’s definitely one of them. Think of all the lies he’s told over the years, especially the lies to his wife, when he was out having affairs. He’s had a lot of practice, and it hasn’t failed him often.

Before CW took down his Twitter (which mainly had sports), he re- tweeted a news post about the suicidal baggage guy who stole the plane in Seattle and crashed it.

It may mean nothing, since I tweeted too. I even watched the whole thing live. But it still is interesting in light of the family annihilation.

Last edited:
There are way too many links to post and I don't want to go OT, but just Google "inflight texting" or "inflight wifi." There are MANY programs/apps out there that enable this and, in addition, some airlines have their own. Some require subscriptions but others do not. On Delta, for instance, you can text for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME