Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That takes working out on a regular basis & I don't see Shannon going along with him spending too much time at the gym or too much time doing it at home either.

There are tons of videos of him working out of SW's page....with weights, with the kids. She mentions him working out and running in many videos.

I tend to agree with you. And have you seen pictures of SW's father? He is in really good shape, and wears Thrive patches, so he must be on the program. He definitely got in better shape over the years based on earlier pics. The Thrive system must work well.

Yes, he is in good shape as well. People can get muscular without using steroids. And as far as the roid rage theory, I agree it's of course possible but what makes me think less plausible is that steroids do not make you completely devoid of any remorse. One would also think that when someone comes to after a roid rage incident and realizes what they have done their immediate reaction would not be to cover it up and they would not be so calm and collected...as always MOO

He could have just used birth control or better yet, not have intercourse with someone he was anxiou to leave.

This is true. And by the same token, she could have done the same if she really didn’t want the pregnancy.

Since it happened, I guess we have to agree that neither was adamantly opposed!

In my own life, I’m very close to a couple who have three kids. The husband really didn’t want to have that third child and they argued against it, but the wife is accustomed to getting what she wants.

I tend to agree with you. And have you seen pictures of SW's father? He is in really good shape, and wears Thrive patches, so he must be on the program. He definitely got in better shape over the years based on earlier pics. The Thrive system must work well.
My son is a personal trainer you don’t need Thrive to get in that kind of shape. It’s called working out hard along with a good diet.

Sorry I'm confused?

My apologies, I was replying to a poster about the coaching before court attendance. For the media interview CW is not wearing glasses, but for the court attendance he does. JMO

ETA: please disregard this post as I was informed by a member that contact lenses are confiscated in jail.

Last edited:
In my own life, I’m very close to a couple who have three kids. The husband really didn’t want to have that third child and they argued against it, but the wife is accustomed to getting what she wants.

OT slightly but this is exactly how it went for my brother and his partner. Then baby 3 ended up being twins and my brother has every last drop of his resources - emotional, financial, you name it - stretched to breaking point - which frankly they already were at the first two kids. (She wanted the third and always gets what she wants in the end).

Oh, yeah. I do remember it said that there was no unusual noise coming from the house. Except the dog, or something. I'm thinking all victims may have been killed while asleep in their beds. At least initially sleeping. I have no doubt the severe pain and agony of being strangled would have woken them and ensured they all died a horrible death. Jmo.

When I heard she was wrapped in the fitted sheet and the other bedding was on the floor of the bedroom/in the trash, I thought she might have been killed while sleeping or at least laying in her bed. Then he threw off the top bedding and wrapped her up in the fitted sheet she was already laying on to transfer her body. But then I was told we weren't certain if it was for sure the fitted sheet at the scene so then I let go of that theory.

Can someone give me the facts on all of the bedding? What was in the floor, in the trash and at the tanks and when? Do we know for certain exactly which (and who's) bed pieces were where? I know some say the babies blankets were missing. Do we know that for sure or is it just a theory? I can't keep up with what's fact and what's theory anymore. I've read so much I'm confusing myself.

Those who have somewhat negative things to say about the victim (and however you slice it, SW is a victim of murder) paint picture of a "bossy" woman and a good ol' boy man having at least one affair and mostly doing what his wife told him to do, until supposedly asking for an affair. SO here is a scenario I can buy (all IMO): SW is not having it, and if CW goes through with separating, she promises to make his life hell. So this weak, cowardly man who feels controlled and henpecked decides he will finally show her. He kills his children, seeing them as part of her, she will withhold them anyway, and lies in ambush for her. It's pre-meditated but not well thought out. All MOO.

I was talking about this with my ex. About how family annihilators who conceal and don't kill themselves usually come from disordered families.

My ex (who comes from such a family) said, "Well it makes sense this way. If he came from enmeshment he could also be enmeshed with his children. If he felt his own identity annihilated his annihilation of his kids would actually be an annihilation of himself."

It's an interesting possibility to me. Matches with so much I've read about similar cases.

And? Are people even allowed contacts in jail? Would that have even been an option? Why does it matter if he wears glasses?

ETA Mr flourish wears his sometimes and sometimes not. Nothing nefarious about it.

Sometimes I wear my contacts and sometimes I wear my glasses. (I've never been to jail, just speaking in general)

I was talking about this with my ex. About how family annihilators who conceal and don't kill themselves usually come from disordered families.

My ex (who comes from such a family) said, "Well it makes sense this way. If he came from enmeshment he could also be enmeshed with his children. If he felt his own identity annihilated his annihilation of his kids would actually be an annihilation of himself."

It's an interesting possibility to me. Matches with so much I've read about similar cases.

I think I can get be hind this, a bit existential but it can explain the disconnected, calm interviews following the act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC