Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to answer all of those for you but I need to think about my wording. As far as interacting with SW, she had a way of making you like her. She brought people in. You couldn’t help but like her. There were times I liked her very much. I just saw a different side that most probably didn’t.

Thank you for your help, Trinket. You are in a very unique and valuable position, in that you're able to provide answers that would take others years to answer, since the perspective you offer is one that can only be built through time, and through your own eyes, based on your direct interactions with SW and CW. Would love to hear your answers, and of course take as much time as you need. Thanks again.

I know nothing about Lupus and fertility. But FWIW, I endured PAIN for years and couldn't get health providers to look at the possibility of endometriosis because a significant symptom of endometriosis is infertility. I had ZERO problems with infertility. My ex husband sneezed and I got pregnant. :rolleyes: Eventually I found a doc who listened, did a hysterectomy, and found severe scarring from years of guess what? Endometriosis. Pain free 6 years now! But the point is maybe it's possible that her fertility wasn't affected even though that would be expected with Lupus. Again, I DON'T KNOW much about Lupus.

LE has his phone he could have confessed to the lover. We really just don’t know anything but I’m sure they spent a lot of time together while SW was away on her trip. Possibly CW felt he was in love with her and wanted out of his marriage badly.

You're right, we don't know a lot. But JMO, I'm not so sure CW was "in love" with the AP. There are married men who have affairs and sometimes even multiple affairs because it gives them an ego boost, AND because they secretly feel a lot of anger and resentment for toward their wives, for whatever reason. The affair allows them to "crap" on their wives, behind their backs.

Do they tell their wives about their affairs? Nope - and they are mortified when their wives discover the infidelity and she tells them she she is done.

JMO, this is exactly what I think happened in this case. I do think the separation discussion likely occurred before the night of the murders and he had some time to stew over it.

All JMO.

Oh, ok, so
Not exactly. The complaint says, "On or about August 13..." in regard to the charge for Shanann and "Between and including August 12, 2018 and August 13, 2018..." for the girls. The charges were filed prior to the autopsies and the dates were likely specified based on reports of "last seen." For example, NUA dropped Shanann off at 1:48 and is seen on camera August 13.
View attachment 147107
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/001/COMPLAINT AND INFORMATION.pdf[/QUOT ok, so the date for the children was based on when they were last seen. Where was SW seen on camera?

@Bill: suicidal people don't primp up for an interview with the media. Lying about his family whereabouts and asking them to come back. Call me naïve, but when I was watching the porch interview and he said: This has to stop; for a brief moment I thought oh my gosh he is breaking down and going to confess on national tv.
NU visit derailed his agenda.

JMO
Mosaic, you used the word primp and I've heard others use the word preen, what am I missing?

Perhaps. Yep it was me who made that statement in response to people asserting that of course Chris was actively involved in making baby number 3. Perhaps he wasn't involved in the traditional sense.

Perhaps he wanted out, she was resistant and got in-vitro without his knowledge or consent? I'm not saying that's likely or not but it's possible.

And ducking now for the inevitable tomatoes and "but crude oil!"

That brings up a good question - if you're in a married partnership and the husband does have sperm frozen somewhere, do both parties need to sign a consent to "use it" in the future?

The houses are close together. I wonder if neighbors had been able to hear them arguing from inside the house before. I know one neighbor said she caught them arguing outside on the driveway in the past. If the walls were thin it seems to me they would have heard screams unless he choked SW first around the neck and she couldn’t and the kids were asleep. I wonder if AP had been pushing CW towards a divorce and leaving SW. If she was a coworker I assume she would know he was married. JMO

If his version was true, and he really did see his wife strangling his baby, wouldn't there be screaming and hollering and lots of noise in the aftermath?

A little O/T but related to this thread. I keep seeing people do an
"@" with a person's name afterwards.

I've never seen that on other threads. Is that new with the new software that this website is using? Does it send somebody an email?

TIA
It notifies you on the board that someone is either asking you a question or telling you something. To do an email,click on the person's photo and do a private conversation

If his version was true, and he really did see his wife strangling his baby, wouldn't there be screaming and hollering and lots of noise in the aftermath?

If they were strangled in their beds, wouldn't their bedsheets be messed up??? You cant scream while been suffocated, maybe grunting and gasping for air and kicking your legs. Wondering if the forensic evidence will show who's dna is under the babies nail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0