Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mosaic, you used the word primp and I've heard others use the word preen, what am I missing?

Did you see the part of the interview where a reporter asked him about his tarheels t-shirt? He was 'preening' and modeling it with a big smile. Seems off putting, considering the situation/circumstances.

Shanann Watts (hope the link is posted correctly)

Ok, let me first state that I let my mind wander trying to connect dots, sometimes going deep into the rabbit hole. Furthermore, I have not formed an actual theory on this part, hence the mind wandering, and considering all possibilities. BUT this was posted on August 9th, just before her trip to AZ. Foreshadowing, Maybe??? MOO, IMO, speculating, and whatever other letters I am supposed to put there.

and i am with you @flourish on "And ducking now for the inevitable tomatoes and "but crude oil!"

Everytime I see that doll picture underneath the Twister or whatever it is I zoom in and look at the head, face and wonder how they did the eyes, the nose,and the mouth without doing some type of adjustment to the photograph. I don't see how the folds could have made it look like that.

Regarding the closeness of the homes, and whether or not the neighbors heard anything, it seems there are mixed opinions on that here. Thought I read early on that one neighbor heard some loud voices, and another heard nothing?

I decided to check the weather history on the Accuweather site for Frederick on Aug 12/13.

On Sunday, Aug 12, 2018, the high was 92 and the low 49. I would assume people would have had their windows closed and the AC on during the day, and by 2-5 am the temps would have been in the 50s approaching 49... which means windows could have been open, or closed, depending on your home and how cool you like it. I know that even when it's in the 50s we often have upstairs windows open at night because it gets so darn hot up there and the air just doesn't enter the interior, plus we like it cooler. So I'm thinking some homes would have been closed up and others may have been enjoying the cooler temps with windows open...

Good points. But one neighbor did apparently hear the dog wailing, and they even called it in. If they could hear that, I'd think they could hear a man fighting in a life and death struggle with a woman killing his babies.

He seems a bit shocked on that video as well IMO but he is being recorded so awkward . I wonder how long she kept it a secret? She had a custom shirt made , so a few days possibly ? The pregnancy seems odd in timing to me still as I have said bc she had posted on her SM about trying on May 8 according to the our verified dr she would have conceived about may 12. She wanted to try yet she traveled all the time and had to devote lots of hours to her business . Even though she said she was going to “try” it doesn’t seemed planned. “Oops I did it again “ .

Mosaic, you used the word primp and I've heard others use the word preen, what am I missing?

He looked very well groomed in the porch interview. He had a nice close shave. His clothes weren't disheveled and they were clean looking.

He showed off his t-shirt when asked about it in an astounding moment. He smiled. Laughed a couple times.

Some people view that as having primped for the interviews and preening during it.

I feel like I can't be the only one who has seen things like disassociation or other mental health episodes. I mean yes, sadly in family law once you get to the litigation stage (because a lot of very normal people just settle and don't engage in the adversarial process), you see a lot of issues like mental health problems and drug/alcohol abuse.

But most of us here have been following violent cases like this for a while (or maybe it's just a few of us obsessive crazies? Lol.).

And we've seen and witnessed what some of that stuff looks like.

A great example of disassociation is the woman who was found swinging her dead baby for hours in a swing at a park in freezing weather until someone called 911.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sm...lives-with-what-she-lost-20160423-goddvf.html

People who disassociate aren't capable of concealing. If they can't remember they don't stand there clear eyed and calm, smiling while actively lying and concealing there whereabouts of their family.

He was able to rationally describe last seeing his wife and the kids and then sending her messages during the day, watching the ring video showing Nickole show up and then calling her, suddenly rushing home when the cops were called, exactly what was in the house when he got there and how it was locked up, he speculated about how they might have left voluntarily or been taken and he stated firmly that he had no idea where they were.

He had a hard swallow or two during an otherwise calm interview and held his arms in a defensive posture. This doesnt seem like what a person would look like who can't remember what happened and was divorced from reality.

Hours later he suddenly snaps out of it and suddenly recalls? After hours of interoggation and making the statement, "I will tell you what really happened if I can talk to my dad first." ?

That's pretty in control if you ask me. Not one darn sign that he lost his mind and disassociated from what happened.

People with disassociation lose memory. Of people. Places. Identity. I don't think they don't remember everything but one thing.

This guy was cagey in his porch interviews. Well rested. No bizarre speech patterns. Delusional thought patterns.

This is powerful evidence of his consciousness of guilt IMO and lack of empathy.

Thus far I think this is the evidence that going to absolutely sink him.

I have no doubt that one of his lawyers pre that short hearing on 21 Aug would have advised him with a couple of sentences - not to be emotional/ react/ court room etiquette etc ie. the bare basics given to any defendent.

As nutmegg just said "coaching" per se implies something different that likely comes later.

Anyway, I'll read Nikynoo's replies on this as s/he is also an attorney, in case anyone here missed that from the last thread.
I think C.W. had an idea that SW might be pregnant before that video was taped. Most wives tell their husbands when their periods are late before the actual confirmation of the pregnancy. That’s not something you keep secret when you’re trying for a baby, and SW doesn’t seem like the secretive type to me, anyway, she was an open book. I think CW walked into the house, noticed the t-shirt SW was wearing, noticed that she had the camera going, noticed that he was being taped, and then he went along with it. That’s who he was. He never shows excitement or enthusiasm in any of their videos, he’s not the kind of guy who jumps up and down screaming with joy.

Good points. But one neighbor did apparently hear the dog wailing, and they even called it in. If they could hear that, I'd think they could hear a man fighting in a life and death struggle with a woman killing his babies.
True. When was the dog barking called in as a wellness check, do you know? Think I read the next night?

He looked very well groomed in the porch interview. He had a nice close shave. His clothes weren't disheveled and they were clean looking.

He showed off his t-shirt when asked about it in an astounding moment. He smiled. Laughed a couple times.

Some people view that as having primped for the interviews and preening during it.

I feel like I can't be the only one who has seen things like disassociation or other mental health episodes. I mean yes, sadly in family law once you get to the litigation stage (because a lot of very normal people just settle and don't engage in the adversarial process), you see a lot of issues like mental health problems and drug/alcohol abuse.

But most of us here have been following violent cases like this for a while (or maybe it's just a few of us obsessive crazies? Lol.).

A great example of disassociation is the woman who was found swinging her dead baby for hours in a swing at a park in freezing weather until someone called 911.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.sm...lives-with-what-she-lost-20160423-goddvf.html

People who disassociate aren't capable of concealing. If they can't remember they don't stand there clear eyed and calm, smiling while actively lying and concealing there whereabouts of their family.

He was able to rationally describe last seeing his wife and the kids and then sending her messages during the day, watching the ring video showing Nickole show up and then calling her, suddenly rushing home when the cops were called, exactly what was in the house when he got there and how it was locked up, he speculated about how they might have left voluntarily or been taken and he stated firmly that he had no idea where they were.

He had a hard swallow or two during an otherwise calm interview and held his arms in a defensive posture. This doesnt seem like what a person would look like who can't remember what happened and was divorced from reality.

Hours later he suddenly snaps out of it and suddenly recalls? After hours of interoggation and making the statement, "I will tell you what really happened if I can talk to my dad first." ?

That's pretty in control if you ask me. Not one darn sign that he lost his mind and disassociated from what happened.

People with disassociation lose memory. Of people. Places. Identity. I don't think they don't remember everything but one thing.

This guy was cagey in his porch interviews. Well rested. No bizarre speech patterns. Delusional thought patterns.

This is powerful evidence of his consciousness of guilt IMO and lack of empathy.

RBBM Exactly! Selective disassociation... JMO

@Trinket78 seems like his dad was the first to fly out (even before any of her family can’t) to CO when they went missing. There were lots of rumors in msm that his dad convinced him to confess but affidavit states he asked to speak to his dad before he told the truth. Kind of made it sound like he wanted to come clean before being locked up and not that his dad drove him down to confess. Did his dad go out with the intention of helping to find sw and the girls or do you think he already had a feeling something terrible happened?

Regarding all the posts stating CW looked well groomed, with a clean shave and even ready for a photo shoot. From what I've seen he always looks nicely groomed. He was even nicely groomed in the court room. JMO, but I don't think that tells us anything. If he didn't always look that way it would be something to consider. It doesn't hold any weight for me.

Regarding all the posts stating CW looked well groomed, with a clean shave and even ready for a photo shoot. From what I've seen he always looks nicely groomed. He was even nicely groomed in the court room. JMO, but I don't think that tells us anything. If he didn't always look that way it would be something to consider. It doesn't hold any weight for me.
I think a man who is distraught about the mysterious disappearance of his pregnant wife and kids might forget to shave. I wonder if the reporters noted he did or did not have aftershave fragrance on. ETA shaving the parts that were not beard

If his version was true, and he really did see his wife strangling his baby, wouldn't there be screaming and hollering and lots of noise in the aftermath?

Yes ma'am. Those houses are super close together. If he saw this horrir occurring, you'd expect shrieking in terror. Wailing in anguish. Shouting in rage.

Nothing. Silence.

The only thing anyone heard was the mournful wailing of the dog I think the next day.

These killings were silent.

Again, does not fit the scenario CW wants us to believe.

I think a man who is distraught about the mysterious disappearance of his pregnant wife and kids might forget to shave. I wonder if the reporters noted he did or did not have aftershave fragrance on. ETA shaving the parts that were not beard

Yes. Again, we have an example of what people in deep grief look like and then we have CW.

Attachments

• IMG_9683.jpg
    IMG_9683.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_9685.JPG
    IMG_9685.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_9697.JPG
    IMG_9697.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 46

I absolutely agree. He looks like he's completely in control of his emotions.

I respect your opinion, the only variance is the circumstances. Demeanor also includes the way a person carry themselves. For a person who is under the stress and anguish of their missing family, personal care/appearance would be the last concern. But, that is JMO.

EBM: punctuation

Shanann Watts (hope the link is posted correctly)

Ok, let me first state that I let my mind wander trying to connect dots, sometimes going deep into the rabbit hole. Furthermore, I have not formed an actual theory on this part, hence the mind wandering, and considering all possibilities. BUT this was posted on August 9th, just before her trip to AZ. Foreshadowing, Maybe??? MOO, IMO, speculating, and whatever other letters I am supposed to put there.

and i am with you @flourish on "And ducking now for the inevitable tomatoes and "but crude oil!"

Honestly, that creepy little doll has been creeping in so many videos, the kids did it a service by putting it out to pasture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx