Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he put bedsheet and pillowcases in the kitchen trash can. Does anyone know when trash day was? It seems like he hadn't finished his cleanup and was probably planning to after work. I wonder if trash day was the next morning.
There's no way to know when he actually threw away those items but they were found by LE on the same day he was arrested (I think Wednesday). Murder was on Monday.

He may be book smart but not street smart.

I really wonder how much of his motive was wanting to break SW’s heart. If he wanted to see her completely destroyed hard to imagine anything crueler than calling her to the Master bedroom w/“hi honey come here, I have a surprise for you” and when she walks in the girls are on the bed. Or not doing anything— waiting for her to come into the MBR assuming he’d be asleep and instead finding the girls.

Oh gosh. Horrible to consider.

I really wonder how much of his motive was wanting to break SW’s heart. If he wanted to see her completely destroyed hard to imagine anything crueler than calling her to the Master bedroom w/“hi honey come here, I have a surprise for you” and when she walks in the girls are on the bed. Or not doing anything— waiting for her to come into the MBR assuming he’d be asleep and instead finding the girls.
It’s possible, but I think that’s less likely than the alternative, this being more about “business” than punishment.

Showing Shanann what he had done, and punishing her in that way, would have increased the risk to him. He could have been physically injured, and his plan thwarted.

He had a job that he wanted to accomplish, and this would be a tremendous risk.

You do see this type of thing where a gun is involved, but it usually ends in suicide.

I admit, I don’t want to believe your scenario, but I’m comforted (as much as one can be here) by the fact that past crimes, and a degree of logic here on my part, says that this possibility is unlikely.

It makes far more sense to me that if someone did ask for a separation, it was Shanann.

I don’t buy his story for a minute, so if was him who wanted a separation or divorce, the killings don’t make sense to me.

I think that she may have asked, and he said no. Violently.

It may have been stated here that SW told someone that CW wanted a separation, but I wouldn't take SW's word for that, either. Just like she says that CW wanted another baby. Or that he's the best father and husband ever.

O/T thought... it's hard isn't it? I know the answers to some things, but not all....as far as I can tell, I can't be verified because my entire relationship with SW was online or phone.

BB, iirc you were a Lupus SM friend, I didn't realise that you couldn't be VI if it was an electronic friendship.
Maybe we'll get some people coming on who knew them both in their NC days, that could be fruitful.

Well then the murders happened Sunday night/Monday morning, he went to work as usual, was expecting to come home after work and throw out anything he decided and trash would be picked up Tuesday. Simple clean plan. He could have even planned to throw out some of their clothes and toys, to look like SW took stuff with her.
If this is the case, then the date he chose to do this was premeditated too.
I think nobody knows what’s in my closet. I have so many pairs of jeans and t shirts and tops. No one would what I took or didn’t take. As for the purse. He could have dumped the purse and put it back in the closet, and no one would have known. All he really needed to ditch was the wallet, the medications, the cell phone, and he could have washed the sheets and put them back in the closet. That sheet he left in the field was a bigger problem.

It may have been stated here that SW told someone that CW wanted a separation, but I wouldn't take SW's word for that, either. Just like she says that CW wanted another baby. Or that he's the best father and husband ever.
I wonder if SW found out about AP while she was in NC and told her family. That's how LE received info about AP so quickly. From her family.

Thank you. Were you around SW and CW and the girls where you could form an opinion of their relationship(s)?
I had the same impression most people seem to have had. I only saw them together in group situations. CW was quieter and SW an extravert. He seemed more at ease when she was with him than if he were part of a conversation without her. They genuinely seemed like they liked each other. You know how some couples leave a party together quietly? Almost like they’re shuffling off back to the mines? Seemed to me they were more likely to be chatting w/each other and smiling as they were walking out. When I saw them together the girls were always with them so some of that was logistics — do you have her bottle, I’ll get the diaper bag, that sort of thing. I doubt my observation’s very helpful but IMO probably more genuine behavior than what they posted on FB.

They may not release the autopsy reports, especially for the children until trial?

Colorado youth autopsies would be removed from public documents in measure on verge of final passage – The Denver Post

PUBLISHED: May 8, 2018

This article is discussing a new bill. Does anybody know where the bill is right now?

"Colorado lawmakers are on the verge of approving a bill removing autopsy reports involving minors from public documents available under the Colorado Open Records Act.....
The late-session bill was approved overwhelmingly by both chambers — 63-2 in the Democrat-led House and 32-3 in the Republican-led Senate. The House’s vote Tuesday sends the bill back to the Senate, which, after considering minor amendments, is expected to send it to Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper.....

Under Colorado law, surviving families and other parties can ask a judge to seal a minor’s autopsy report. The bill allows parents and legal guardians, law enforcement, criminal defendants and various state agencies to access reports..."

Colorado youth autopsies would be removed from public documents in measure on verge of final passage – The Denver Post

This may have already been answered, but I believe the governor vetoed that bill.

His dad went out to support and help find them. Yes to your question. My heart breaks for his father.
Or @Colorado303
I asked before, but I’m not sure if you saw it. Don’t mean to hound! Don’t answer if you don’t want to! Did you know anything about their financial status? Were they able to stabilize their financial situation? Did you know about the bankruptcy? Do you have any idea how much SW actually made from selling Thrive? They seemed to have enough money in the end to go out to dinner with friends, go to concerts, throw parties, and SW looks like she was spending some on professional nail salons, clothes, and makeup. It seems like they had nice things around their house, and all the latest gadgets, cell phones, Alexa, an iPad. It doesn’t look to me like they were broke, but then there was that pending lawsuit from their Homeowner’s Assoc.

Trinket78 and Colorado303, would you able to comment on the Aug 9th image and SW comment posted on SW Facebook page?
Shanann Watts
38875532_10155616213436935_8162082731795152896_n.jpg
I have no idea who did it or why. But like lots of us I think it’s creepy as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE