Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It so sad they appeared to be such a nice looking adorable happy family. But then again so did the Hart family. Jennifer Hart purposely drove the entire family including 6 adopted kids off a cliff into the ocean. They lived their lives on FB too.

CW seemed so normal. The way he played with the girls was so endearing. It seemed they had the perfect life. This case is so mind boggling. How can something spiral out of control and turn so tragic. I don’t believe this was premeditated it’s too sloppy. I think the affair played a big part in wanting a separation. This is exactly why married people should not cheat. Too many people get hurt.

I wonder if he’s feeling remorseful or just worried about himself.

Very sad indeed. Feeling regrets is a selfish thing, because the person is only feeling ashamed of the consequences of their acts and of been exposed; on the other hand, feeling remorse is a sign that you feel guilty of harming or causing pain to someone. JMO

Yeah, the trash bags comment had me reeling. My brother was beat to death when I was 5, and biological mom & her bf buried him in the backyard in two black trash bags. His body was so badly decomposed when police found him a month later, that they couldn’t tell cause of death. Her bf served time, but Utah had crap laws back then and both he & my biological mother are out in public living like normal people. Biological mother still to this day tells all the same lies. She said she found God in prison, but that’s crap, & she’s still just as shittay of a person as she was back when she sat on the couch & smoked a cigarette when it all happened.

I’ve tried to honestly keep an open mind about this case, but CW has the same dead cold eyes look that my biological mother has.
Oh Gosh! I'm so sorry. How absolutely horrible. Hugs.

You are going to have to go wayyy back. I'm not sure if there's a feature on here where you can just search all the threads for specific words, but that might be helpful
There should be some kind of official list that Anadarko puts out regarding the status of all their properties. I’ve seen some, but they’re so hard to understand.

I guess my post was confusing. What I was trying to say was" I say outrageous sarcastic, jabbing things ALL DAY to people I like. If I'm not ribbing, BB, etc... I probably want nothing to do with you. Wonder if it's because I'm Irish also?? And the majority of my coworkers are of Irish descent!!! LOL

I think I replied to the wrong person! I get that you’re a horrible to work with! Hahaha And in my career I’ve usually been one of very women so I totally get you! ;)

Last edited:
so i asked my broker...quote" Depends on the specific circumstances. General idea is to try and keep as much as you can so its possible to keep a home, but, possibly not, depends what you owe and other details"
you can keep any secured debt that you are current on and reaffirm to continue paying and keeping current as part of the bankruptcy filing.
the tricky part comes if you are trying to use an exemption to keep the equity in your home. if you have alot of equity the trustee will force a sale of the house to use the equity to pay the creditors.

I took Tippy’s comment to mean that maybe after-the-fact (after his coverup of the events of that night did not work) he wants evidence preserved. Doesn’t mean he necessarily tried to preserve it at the time. JMO of course.
Right but since he acted so fast in committing the crime and transferring the bodies and dumping them, I think the point was it seems as if he intended to preserve evidence he would have done throughout, such as not get rid of the pillowcases. Unless you don't consider disposing the bodies after the fact. Jmo

I cited the article stating I thought it was that one, but couldn't open the article to be sure. We discussed this many, many threads ago and there was an article that said the keys were in the car, but only one article, which is why I've never given it much weight.

ETA: This is the article that mentions it.

'I hope it's a boy for him': Pregnant wife, weeks before husband allegedly killed her
When they found Watts' purse and cell phone inside the house and her keys inside her car in the garage, Atkinson became even more alarmed.

Thank you for finding this, @PommyMommy!

Yeah, the trash bags comment had me reeling. My brother was beat to death when I was 5, and biological mom & her bf buried him in the backyard in two black trash bags. His body was so badly decomposed when police found him a month later, that they couldn’t tell cause of death. Her bf served time, but Utah had crap laws back then and both he & my biological mother are out in public living like normal people. Biological mother still to this day tells all the same lies. She said she found God in prison, but that’s crap, & she’s still just as shittay of a person as she was back when she sat on the couch & smoked a cigarette when it all happened.

I’ve tried to honestly keep an open mind about this case, but CW has the same dead cold eyes look that my biological mother has.
I’m so sorry to hear this. How tragic. Big hugs to you.

There should be some kind of official list that Anadarko puts out regarding the status of all their properties. I’ve seen some, but they’re so hard to understand.
AHA! THAT was what was posted here. With links.

My husband and I make fun of each other in public all the time. He is British and sarcastic and it's fun.

I have been in an emotionally abusive relationship. Gaslighted. Told I was stupid and ugly and worthless at every turn. My credit cards canceled while I was out so that I would be embarassed when I tried to pay for something. Pointing out embarassing things about my body and our sex life in public. Complaining that I wasn't dead yet.

There were certainly no loving embraces, no teary FB videos about how much he loved me, no wide smiles as we posed together in fun and exotic locations.

I get that not everyone has that ribbing kind of relationship and therefore it is hard to understand. But to refer to it as "abusive" is going too far, IMO, and does nothing to bring awareness to relationships that truly are dangerous.
I'm British and being sarcastic is in the genes. It's written in the rulebook that you MUST take the proverbial out of one another. If it's still fun to both parties.
However, there's a limit and I feel for your situation. I've also been there and it's not a nice experience!

Can someone please post the birthday video link with everyone singing? I can’t find it.

This is the only place I ever found it reported

Thanks! I never saw that. I was thinking she was buried in the berm there right by the tanks, but in the video it looks more like next to a semi cultivated field. They said "open field" , and the that cage-like apparatus is shielding the grave while they do the forensics? Not sure what that is. Also they said witnesses saw him putting the bags in the back of the truck, but didn't we also hear from other sources "back seat" of truck?

I moreso just meant on top of him stuffing those sweet girls in the tanks, which is horrific to even ponder, the trash bags just really made me sick to my stomach. It all screams guilty to me.
Is there a link to him stuffing them in trash bags? This is the first I have heard this and suddenly it is mentioned in several posts.

you can keep any secured debt that you are current on and reaffirm to continue paying and keeping current as part of the bankruptcy filing.
the tricky part comes if you are trying to use an exemption to keep the equity in your home. if you have alot of equity the trustee will force a sale of the house to use the equity to pay the creditors.
And THAT is the truth!

I don’t know the words to express how happy I am that you are alive. What a horrible, unimaginable, unbelievable experience you have survived. I have no words. I just send love to you. So much love. And if you need help, please ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnelson