Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took Tippy’s comment to mean that maybe after-the-fact (after his coverup of the events of that night did not work) he wants evidence preserved. Doesn’t mean he necessarily tried to preserve it at the time. JMO of course.
Yes, i apologized for being so snotty. But i don't think he has shown such a knack for thinking and planning ahead.

Has anyone got a link where they say he put the girls in a garbage bags please? I'm concerned this is being quoted as fact, when I've heard no mention of this.
I expressed my opinion CR placed them in plastic bags because the PD asked DNA be taken from their necks. CW would have told him and LE also knows if he did.

I think it was mentioned he was seen on the neighbors camera loading bags into the truck
I hadn't heard that. I know they said it was unusual for him to be leaving so early but I had not heard about the bags. Was that the statement LE made?

I expressed my opinion CR placed them in plastic bags because the PD asked DNA be taken from their necks. CW would have told him and LE also knows if he did.
Oh no I got that. It's just from that point it gathered momentum as being fact.

Just because this was sloppy, doesn’t negate the possibility of some level of premeditation. He didn’t have an opportunity to finish his diabolical plan, as fate in the form of Shanann’s friend intervened.

We simply have no way of knowing if this was a calculated murder, or committed in the spur of the moment. This does nothing to change how evil his actions were though.

I think a lot of factors came into play here, not just the affairs.

I doubt he’s feeling true remorse. I think it’s more likely that he sees himself as some sort of victim. Maybe he’ll gain some perspective during his decades behind bars, but I wouldn’t count on it.
Your probably right. At some point the thought of putting them in that tank crossed his mind before the murders.

I bet he did, to distance himself even more from their being human beings, not to mention his babies. Dead, its all over with, just stuff them in the garbage bags. Plus the gross fact of what mess they might have caused on his upholstery. On the other hand, i hope he did so it will be easier to nail him.

My guess is he did, right? The neighbors saw him loading trash bags. He probably wasn’t going to carry dead girls in their pajamas to the truck in the neighbors sight. Dear god, it’s just awful.

Just because this was sloppy, doesn’t negate the possibility of some level of premeditation. He didn’t have an opportunity to finish his diabolical plan, as fate in the form of Shanann’s friend intervened.

We simply have no way of knowing if this was a calculated murder, or committed in the spur of the moment. This does nothing to change how evil his actions were though.

I think a lot of factors came into play here, not just the affairs.

I doubt he’s feeling true remorse. I think it’s more likely that he sees himself as some sort of victim. Maybe he’ll gain some perspective during his decades behind bars, but I wouldn’t count on it.
your last 2 sentences. I would assume he's got himself believing himself. I hope so.much that he won't get away with wrecking her reputation after he's already stolen her whole life.

This is so morbid. He must have been out of his mind.
With every case I read about and follow, I detach. I cannot go there and imagine them as my own child or sister etc... For me I just see it as a puzzle. Anything else and I'd be a basket case. Edit to Add: I mean no disrespect to friends or family it's just how I handle it.

I remember reading that the oil tanks that CW chose were ones that Anadarko planned not to work with for awhile. I forgot the technical terminology. Did anyone else read this? I can’t remember where I read it, and I don’t want to start any rumors, so I want to make it clear this is not a fact! But if true it sure help to understand why he put thim them there.

your last sentence. I would assume he's got himself believing himself. I hope so.much that hhe won't get away with wrecking her reputation after he's already stolen her whole life.
I agree. The families of the victims have suffered tremendous loss already. A character assasination on top of that, is unthinkable.

The worst is figuring out which sides are the top and bottom of a king fitted sheet :D

OMG! Every single time I put the fitted sheet down, I’m wrong about the corners!! How is that even possible with the odds? I keep saying I’m going to put a magic marker x on the lower left corner or something but I’ve been thinking of it for at least 20 years, I swear! Ughhhh!

Thank you. It’s been hard losing her and some of the post-crime character dissection afterward has almost been worse. i can honestly say in the time that I knew her I NEVER ONCE heard Shanann judge another person, speculate on anyone’s character or criticize others behind their back. She was all about encouraging people to be their best, and she was a positive energy in many lives imcluding mine. It warmed my heart to see how genuinely happy she was when one of her friends accomplished something. Job success, weight loss, relationship victories, adult graduations, new babies — she rooted for it all and celebrated when it happened.

She would never have dreamt of questioning someone’s life, motivation and character the way hers is being picked apart by total strangers. And she’s not even here to defend herself. It’s the main reason I decided to go through the effort to be a VI. Everything she valued is being questioned and she deserves to have somebody try to keep baseless rumors at bat. It’s what she would have done in a heartbeat for a friend if she were here.

Awesome, awesome post. Thank you.

I never saw any signs of PA tendencies personally, and Shanann didn’t make a habit of complaining about CW. While a lot of woman vent to froends and family if they’re having relationship issues, she was more of a “let’s work together and try and fix it” type.

Thank you for mentioning this. I feel that emotions garnered from watching those videos are starting to be repeated as facts. The fact that she didn't complain about CW says a lot.

I hadn't heard that. I know they said it was unusual for him to be leaving so early but I had not heard about the bags. Was that the statement LE made?
Honestly I cannot remember but this was early on in these threads.Like 2nd 3rd page. IIRC it may have been in a written news report

Not directing this at you necessarily, but does that cancel out the "emotional abusive" comment? Or is it a build her up to smack her down kind of a thing?
No just that he did compliment her but maybe that was all for the video. He thought he was a good actor. That was sure a good performance he did in front of his house. Cough cough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member