Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Iirc, the first day the bedding was found at the floor of the master bedroom. It wasn't until they had gone back later that they found the sheets in the trash can. That was a different day. Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.
You are correct. Per the affidavit, they found the sheet and pillow covers in the kitchen trash on Wednesday.

I can’t imagine being someone in your position, someone who knew Shanann, and having to read the speculation that she was involved in killing her kids.

Most of us find this notion ridiculous, but you KNOW that it is (not to speak for you).
You’re welcome to speak for me any time if you’re saying I know in my heart, head and gut Shanann did not kill her little girls.

Could also be a normal
Or he took a few seconds out to make it look like he was busy doing something else. Just like the murderers do on most mediocre crime dramas.

I’d almost prefer your point of view! I saw it as 1) He was killing time between killings which is horrendous or 2) like my best friend said, he was awake, fuming and again, just killing time

I saw that they used to go to bed early and they got up early. I don’t want to read too much into him being on twitter at night but it was the most terrible night any of them have ever had which makes it relevant in some way

Last edited:
It so sad they appeared to be such a nice looking adorable happy family. But then again so did the Hart family. Jennifer Hart purposely drove the entire family including 6 adopted kids off a cliff into the ocean. They lived their lives on FB too.

CW seemed so normal. The way he played with the girls was so endearing. It seemed they had the perfect life. This case is so mind boggling. How can something spiral out of control and turn so tragic. I don’t believe this was premeditated it’s too sloppy. I think the affair played a big part in wanting a separation. This is exactly why married people should not cheat. Too many people get hurt.

I wonder if he’s feeling remorseful or just worried about himself.

I grew up with a sarcastic, Irish family and it can appear to be vicious. My college boyfriend told us how screwed up we were after what I and my siblings considered fun ribbing over a game of Monopoly. Its taken a lot of years and actually don’t like it anymore and know sarcasm can be a funny weapon. That said, I see nothing mean in that video which verifies how ingrained it is in me! I respect & envy having a relationship that is so kind and nice. Will you adopt me, please??
I guess my post was confusing. What I was trying to say was" I say outrageous sarcastic, jabbing things ALL DAY to people I like. If I'm not ribbing, BB, etc... I probably want nothing to do with you. Wonder if it's because I'm Irish also?? And the majority of my coworkers are of Irish descent!!! LOL

MOO...unless CW vacuum sealed the bags(if the girls were bagged), seems like that crude oil would seep into all the orifices of their bodies.

Love this post and really appreciate you hunting down the quotes. It’s not hard to imagine the kids doing this for any number of completely innocent reasons. No matter how it happened, it was a bit creepy when it was posted, but I think that’s what Shanann thought made it funny too. IF on the other hand CW did it to scare SW, I’m afraid he failed miserably. If he was still tracking SW’s posts her light-hearted response must have been a huge disappointment to him.

He didn't have to track her post, he had her login and previously had gone on her Facebook and posted as him when she was in the hospital. He knew her login.

That's what's Difficult about social media these days when you go to court, as to who posted it. We found that out in Jodi Arias case, and @gitana1 did a lot of research on. that which is another story

If he had wanted the evidence to be preserved he could have called 911 and tried to save their lives, for example. The evidence would have been fresh, and if he was telling the truth he could have spent the rest of his life with his new girlfriend and had plenty of time to cultivate fashionable beard designs.

I took Tippy’s comment to mean that maybe after-the-fact (after his coverup of the events of that night did not work) he wants evidence preserved. Doesn’t mean he necessarily tried to preserve it at the time. JMO of course.

We form our opinions based on our own personal experiences. My husband has never "ribbed" me in public nor have I done so to him in public. That's emotional abuse and not an act of love, imo. If SW was doing this on camera, I can't imagine what went on when the camera was turned off. I'm sure not surprised if either SW or CW wanted divorce. JMO

My husband and I make fun of each other in public all the time. He is British and sarcastic and it's fun.

I have been in an emotionally abusive relationship. Gaslighted. Told I was stupid and ugly and worthless at every turn. My credit cards canceled while I was out so that I would be embarassed when I tried to pay for something. Pointing out embarassing things about my body and our sex life in public. Complaining that I wasn't dead yet.

There were certainly no loving embraces, no teary FB videos about how much he loved me, no wide smiles as we posed together in fun and exotic locations.

I get that not everyone has that ribbing kind of relationship and therefore it is hard to understand. But to refer to it as "abusive" is going too far, IMO, and does nothing to bring awareness to relationships that truly are dangerous.

I agree. But the trash bags has me seething at the moment. I just can’t for the life of me understand how someone does these kind of things. How one can hurt innocent children, and just dispose of them like they’re trash. I’ve witnessed it first hand, and still can’t wrap my brain around it.
Woah. I’m sorry I’m just popping back in. You have experienced this with a loved one? I’m just so sorry and can imagine this brings back real trauma for you.

It so sad they appeared to be such a nice looking adorable happy family. But then again so did the Hart family. Jennifer Hart purposely drove the entire family including 6 adopted kids off a cliff into the ocean. They lived their lives on FB too.

CW seemed so normal. The way he played with the girls was so endearing. It seemed they had the perfect life. This case is so mind boggling. How can something spiral out of control and turn so tragic. I don’t believe this was premeditated it’s too sloppy. I think the affair played a big part in wanting a separation. This is exactly why married people should not cheat. Too many people get hurt.

I wonder if he’s feeling remorseful or just worried about himself.
Just because this was sloppy, doesn’t negate the possibility of some level of premeditation. He didn’t have an opportunity to finish his diabolical plan, as fate in the form of Shanann’s friend intervened.

We simply have no way of knowing if this was a calculated murder, or committed in the spur of the moment. This does nothing to change how evil his actions were though.

I think a lot of factors came into play here, not just the affairs.

I doubt he’s feeling true remorse. I think it’s more likely that he sees himself as some sort of victim. Maybe he’ll gain some perspective during his decades behind bars, but I wouldn’t count on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste