Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's possible that he latched the door because he REALLY did not one anyone entering the house by chance for any reason. He locked up, planning to get home and stage the scene that evening. He could wait a while, call around, finish cleaning and staging and THEN start reporting his wife and kids missing. Her got gazumped and had to let the police in before he could get anything set up. JMO. Another question, if he is trying to get the life insurance on the children, is this a motive for saying SW killed them? Could he still collect, if she killed them and not him?
^^^agree

I have read it , more than once. I was just trying to make a point.
I heard the girls were in plastic bags on a Denver news channel. I cannot say if the news reporter was correct but I did indeed hear that interview. I have not heard it since then, but it was said at one point. Idk, maybe the reporter mixed up taking away bedding in trash bags or misworded it? A lot was said on the news channels that is not in the legal papers that may or may not be true.

Earlier posts (WAY earlier) addressed this. I know you can declare bankruptcy and keep your home if you maintain your payments. Someone in those earlier threads suggested that you could declare bankruptcy and keep your home for years before you were actually foreclosed on. I simply don’t know the answer.
so i asked my broker...quote" Depends on the specific circumstances. General idea is to try and keep as much as you can so its possible to keep a home, but, possibly not, depends what you owe and other details"

We also know he lied to the detective about where he went that morning and yet they found the location BEFORE he confessed. How did they know? It will be interesting to find out
I thought he said he went to check on a job or something, and that was where they found the bodies. Where did he actually say he went?

I think it's possible that he latched the door because he REALLY did not one anyone entering the house by chance for any reason. He locked up, planning to get home and stage the scene that evening. He could wait a while, call around, finish cleaning and staging and THEN start reporting his wife and kids missing. Her got gazumped and had to let the police in before he could get anything set up. JMO. Another question, if he is trying to get the life insurance on the children, is this a motive for saying SW killed them? Could he still collect, if she killed them and not him?
I doubt he had to let LE in to look around the first day. I think he did it voluntarily. His big mistake not disposing of the sheet he left at the scene. That had to be freaking him out. JMO

If CW
NUA was in complete shock and worried sick those first few days. I believe 100% what she says she saw that day she actually did see. But I wouldn’t take her lack of mentioning something as an indication that it didn’t happen.
Oh, I’m not. I hold NU in the highest regard! If not for NU who knows what would have happened! And I’m so glad that she called the cops when she did because I don’t want to think what C.W. might have done to her if she hadn’t. I think she has much more to tell, particularly about C.W.’s extramarital activities, but she is protecting the integrity of the investigation. Unfortunately, it doesn’t stop me from still wanting to know everything, right now!

If CW

Oh, I’m not. I hold NU in the highest regard! If not for NU who knows what would have happened! And I’m so glad that she called the cops when she did because I don’t want to think what C.W. might have done to her if she hadn’t. I think she has much more to tell, particularly about C.W.’s extramarital activities, but she is protecting the integrity of the investigation. Unfortunately, it doesn’t stop me from still wanting to know everything, right now!
Agreed. She cost C.W. many hours of cleanup time. She couldn’t have done a better job of screwing up his plans, had she known the actual circumstances at the time. No better friend.

Question for you if you feel like answering. People are talking about Thrive and how most of Shanann's friends were part of the Thrive machine. Were you part of that particular MLM? Or are you? Do you know if Shanann had friends outside of that business?
My involvement w/Thrive was limited to listening to a sales pitch once, trying some sample product, buying a batch and watching it collect dust in the kitchen next to all the bottles of vitamins I never remember to take. Shanann absolutely had friends that weren’t Thrivers, and many of her Thrive friends had been friends first and got involved w/it because of Shanann. She really believed it’s what helped her rebound from Lupus and Fibro and feel like her old self again after years of feeling bad. SW was so knowledgable about the product and sincere in her support i imagine most of her friends were at least curious about it at some point in time.

I heard the girls were in plastic bags on a Denver news channel. I cannot say if the news reporter was correct but I did indeed hear that interview. I have not heard it since then, but it was said at one point. Idk, maybe the reporter mixed up taking away bedding in trash bags or misworded it? A lot was said on the news channels that is not in the legal papers that may or may not be true.
Any way you can find links? I think it might be very interesting to see. Because they were local stations they may have been there and had access to LE conversations as it was going down.

sorry for the semi snark, i know you are a serious poster, i have just been trying to get by the girls floating in crude image that keeps popping into my mind.

It can be very emotional and I get it. I know I'm in the minority here and I'm trying not to fuel the fire so to speak. We don't agree on some things and I'm ok with that. However, I agree with you about the girls. Thinking of the sweet, innocent baby girls alone and cold in the oil tanks is enough to rip my heart out.

Yes. He makes a smart aleck comment to her--something like "nice job Shanann" about the diffuser and then she makes the comment back to him. You have to listen closely.
It is true Gardenista, I heard CW say in such a low tone that it is hardly audible "good job Shanann" followed by SW comment "you are not very helpful Chris". People can make their own opinions on the interaction between CW and SW.
Shanann Watts

so i asked my broker...quote" Depends on the specific circumstances. General idea is to try and keep as much as you can so its possible to keep a home, but, possibly not, depends what you owe and other details"
I filed chapter 13 in order to keep my home. You can only do that if what you own is worth the same or more than what your dept is. You have about a year before you even have to start making payments. Until then you don't have to pay a thing. I'm not sure if that's what they filed. Their mortgage was pretty high so it would depend on how much money they had already paid off and put down on their house. As well as other assets and salary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StringTheory3333