Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? Shanann and the girls were murdered at the hands of her husband. It could be part of the motive. Chris may have had a different
feeling about what is emasculating or not.
Yes, it could be part of the motive. But making a subjective determination from some Facebook videos isn’t helpful.

Another possibility is that NU did not have a key to the house, so she just simply tried to open the front door, but the door wouldn't open fully because of the inside latch.

CW could have unlocked the front door but forgot to undo the latch (before he left to dump the bodies). He staged the scene poorly, I guess lol.
NUA had access to a key.

[QUOTE="Colorado303 What she may have found out in her final hours I can’t speak to, but sure wish I could.[/QUOTE]

Hello and welcome. Thank you for being here. What if the kids told her about the nice lady Daddy went out with, or told him they were all moving out?

Yeah, the trash bags comment had me reeling. My brother was beat to death when I was 5, and biological mom & her bf buried him in the backyard in two black trash bags. His body was so badly decomposed when police found him a month later, that they couldn’t tell cause of death. Her bf served time, but Utah had crap laws back then and both he & my biological mother are out in public living like normal people. Biological mother still to this day tells all the same lies. She said she found God in prison, but that’s crap, & she’s still just as shittay of a person as she was back when she sat on the couch & smoked a cigarette when it all happened.

I’ve tried to honestly keep an open mind about this case, but CW has the same dead cold eyes look that my biological mother has.

I'm so, so, so very sorry

It's possible SW stripped the bed during their emotional conversation furious that maybe AP slept in her bed. CW grabbed the sheet off the top of the pile when he removed the bodies from upstairs. JMO
Forgive the morbid thought, I wondered if the pillowcases and sheet were in the trash from smothering the girls and possibly urinating.

So what? Shanann and the girls were murdered at the hands of her husband. It could be part of the motive. Chris may have had a different
feeling about what is emasculating or not.
The Saint, I completely agree with your post and that is the only reason I brought up the video in the first place. I think it played a part in CW's motives and what went through his mind leading up to the events for him to do what he has done to his wife and children.

NUA was in complete shock and worried sick those first few days. I believe 100% what she says she saw that day she actually did see. But I wouldn’t take her lack of mentioning something as an indication that it didn’t happen.

Thank you for your insightful posts, @Colorado303. I am very sorry for your loss and hope that your circle of mutual friends is able to bring you some comfort.

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but I don't remember the specifics. When CW showed up to meet NUA and the police at his house, was NUA allowed to walk through immediately, at the same time as CW and the officers? Or was she invited inside after they made sure the scene was safe? Does anyone know if the officers had CW give permission for NUA to enter? I don't know what typical procedure would be. I'm curious at to what the officers were able to witness as far as interaction between NUA and CW. Hopefully some of this will be heard during the trial.

And thank you again, it can't be easy to be on here.

Watching local Denver ABC news and they just said the court has yet to grant prosecution’s request for CW’s cheek swab, fingerprints and hand prints/measurements. The wheels of justice apparently really do grind slowly. Is it standard for a Colorado court to take days to grant that kind if request, or might they actually deny the request?
I wonder if the defense is objecting to it.

When I said “stuffing” them in the tanks, I didn’t necessarily mean they were in bags. I saw it said about the possibility & was like wow. I should have said IMO after. Regardless, there was absolutely no good fathering being done there.

We know cw SAID he said he wanted to separate, and SAID they had an emotional conversation. From where do we know those are facts? Has some data just been released that proves he told her he wanted to separate, and not vice versa for example?
Thank you! Another great post distinguishing facts from rumor. This is why WS is better than most other sites IMO

I kn
Thank you for your insightful posts, @Colorado303. I am very sorry for your loss and hope that your circle of mutual friends is able to bring you some comfort.

I'm sure this has been mentioned, but I don't remember the specifics. When CW showed up to meet NUA and the police at his house, was NUA allowed to walk through immediately, at the same time as CW and the officers? Or was she invited inside after they made sure the scene was safe? Does anyone know if the officers had CW give permission for NUA to enter? I don't know what typical procedure would be. I'm curious at to what the officers were able to witness as far as interaction between NUA and CW. Hopefully some of this will be heard during the trial.

And thank you again, it can't be easy to be on here.
I know she said she sat on the bed for awhile wondering where they could be, and noticed that the children's beds were not made, which she said was very unusual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass