Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know SW’s friend’s name but she’s called NUA on WS. I saw a FB video of her today that had been reposted on YouTube. She was tearful and one of the things she talked about was all the hate comments she’d been receiving. Does anyone know why she’d be getting hate comments?

I'm trying my best to be open minded because we don't have all the facts, mostly speculation and opinions.

IF, and only IF, it happened as CW said: I would understand if he ONLY disposed of SW body because he killed her;
but WHY disposed of the babies bodies in such a repugnant way? when, allegedly they were strangled by SW?

why keeping the charade ? why bargain to disclose the babies lifeless bodies location?

I agree. This is what I have the hardest time understanding.

I don’t know SW’s friend’s name but she’s called NUA on WS. I saw a FB video of her today that had been reposted on YouTube. She was tearful and one of the things she talked about was all the hate comments she’d been receiving. Does anyone know why she’d be getting hate comments?
Because people are stupid!!!! In my eyes she's the hero of this whole case because without her getting involved early on, CW would have had ample time to clean up ( like Josh Powell) and a lot of the evidence that LE does have would be gone.

I can’t believe everyone is just glossing over his affair with AP. Nobody knows how long they’ve been seeing each other months? Years? While SW was on her trip I imagine he saw the AP a lot and got much closer. I’m sure LE is keeping this close to the vest. He could have been fantasizing about starting a new life with this person only way by wiping out his family. Especially if SW wasn’t going to agree to a separation or divorce. By killing and hiding them within hours was hoping they would just come across as missing then he could start a real relationship with her. This happens a lot in murdering the spouse cases.

Who was watching the kids while he was at work and SW on her trip?
I believe she left early Saturday morning and plan to come back late Sunday. It was supposed to be quick trip and I’m guessing C.W was off work

Is someone who has had this kind of degenerative disc situation and then surgery, capable of strangling two children to death?

IMO yes. I actually know someone much older who was in a car accident & had this same surgery. It took her several months and some physical therapy, but she was able to return to her regular duties at a very physical job.

Because people are stupid!!!! In my eyes she's the hero of this whole case because without her getting involved early on, CW would have had ample time to clean up ( like Josh Powell) and a lot of the evidence that LE does have would be gone.

I agree without her early involvement, he would have been able to cover his tracks more efficiently.

does anyone think this crime is disjointed? Like there is one person doing the murders and another disposing of the bodies? I'm not saying there is, I'm just struggling with the whole murder then quick disposal.

too much and too quick. Then if you read BillCarson posts about digging a grave for his dog and he lives in CO; and his wife was helping. All the events that transpired and the timing, it doesn't add up for me. MOO

IMO yes. I actually know someone much older who was in a car accident & had this same surgery. It took her several months and some physical therapy, but she was able to return to her regular duties at a very physical job.

I had a ruptured disk (C3-C4) that required emergency surgery because my spinal cord was compresssed and I had left side paralysis. I came out of that almost perfectly. I only have some numbness in my left hand and arm and limited motion turning my neck to the left. I was still able to instruct a weight based fitness class.

That's a question only CW can answer but it could be he feared nobody would believe him. A very valid fear, imo.

I still don't know if the tanks actually contained any oil. If empty, CW may have opened the bottom door and gently laid them in the tanks. JMO
I think they were almost full. Apparently he told LE he dumped them in the tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919