Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was SW deep into Thrive when the mortgage was obtained? Did SW have an income at the time of the mortgage.

And he could also walk away and let it go into foreclosure. JMO
Sure. It is his credit that is going to take the hit. Certainly would hamper a new life he may have wanted. By being the only one on the mortgage but both being on the deed he is responsible to all debt owed to the bank, but in a divorce they would split any profit the house made from sale.

Was SW deep into Thrive when the mortgage was obtained? Did SW have an income at the time of the mortgage.

When they bought the house in 2013, CW was working as a mechanic at a Ford dealership and SW was working as a nanny. She also began her job in the call center of a hospital that year & worked there until 2017.

Ok @PommyMommy I noticed something as soon as he said "I saw her when she got in, but it was really quick" and then he immediately follows it up with "but I saw the kids in the monitor before I left". How odd to connect those two events one at 2 am and one at 5 am in the same sentence.
CW also mumbles no at the same time he admits he saw SW at 2 am as if he wasn't sure which he should say at that moment.

Also later in the video 7:55, the reporter mentions about SW expecting another child. CW just mumbles twice "um um". No reaction at all.

Good observations, @Bluff .

I think he mumbles "um um" at the mention of SW expecting another child in case his AP is watching. He doesn't want to spill the beans that he did the deed with SW.

Yes, they said that but something gave the Defense the idea that the ME wasn't going to swab the necks of the girls so the PD brought in a DNA expert who informed the judge that DNA could still be present if oil was there. And the autopsies were to be completed that same day. CW most certainly knew whether the tanks were full or empty. JMO
This was the post (yours) that I responded to (BBM):
I still don't know if the tanks actually contained any oil. If empty, CW may have opened the bottom door and gently laid them in the tanks. JMO

My response was:
Officials said the bodies of the young girls were found inside oil and gas tanks that "were mostly full."
Officials to release possible motive for Watts family killings

CW really pursued SW per her video. He kept coming back, even after the roadblocks she put up and the outs she gave him. She was very sick at the time. She said he kept coming back because he was the one for her.

CW really pursued SW, it would appear, and he overcame SW's numerous roadblocks and convinced her he didn't want any outs.

Now there is a story coming out that CW is a very sensitive guy and SW was either too bossy or that she downright emasculated him and he couldn't handle it.

Who is CW, really? Is he the alpha male who pursues a woman to all ends in order to seal the deal with her, or is he an overly sensitive guy who can't handle a woman a Type A personality?

The only way we can have it both ways is if CW a
Jeckyll and Hyde. JMO.

That was also my question, as well. Iirc he was detained at the station for questioning earlier that day, though not sure exactly what time (I would MOO it was sometime in the early afternoon, since the Thayers stated in their interview that he left their house late morning to pick his father up at the airport) and he wasn’t actually under arrest until 11:30PM Wednesday night. I am an HR professional and it seems odd that there would be an HR rep on hand at that time of night to render a termination. Hence leading me to believe he would have been termed during normal business hours. (MEO). Which also leads me to further question his reason for termination. I plan to try to do further research into their policies and procedures and code of ethics to see if he may have broken a policy by being a suspect, since there was no reports that he admitted to anything until after he spoke to his father that night. I’ve read other speculations on his term reason in other forums which have me interested on another possible motive which could lead to signs of pre-meditation.
Sorry to bring this up again but I had this thought earlier today. Pure speculation, but what if he suspected he was going to be fired soon, perhaps it’s against company policy to have relationships with coworkers. Therefore, the relationship with the AP threatened his job as other coworkers got wind of it. Maybe this is another possible motive which could lead to signs of premeditation. Or, it could just be he lost his job because it was discovered he broke company policy in some way and it was revealed when Anadarko was questioned by investigators, and this discovery also contributed to his being arrested later that night.
But I ask for those wondering, and I believe he was fired before his arrest, does it really matter if he was fired before or after his arrest?

No Thrive at the time the mortgage was taken.

The bankruptcy documents from 2015 lists income firstly from her part time job, and then mentions "direct sales" as $111 per month, that makes me think she was in the very beginning stages of Thrive at that time

CW really pursued SW per her video. He kept coming back, even after the roadblocks she put up and the outs she gave him. She was very sick at the time. She said he kept coming back because he was the one for her.

CW really pursued SW, it would appear, and he overcame SW's numerous roadblocks and convinced her he didn't want any outs.

Now there is a story coming out that CW is a very sensitive guy and SW was either too bossy or that she downright emasculated him and he couldn't handle it.

Who is CW, really? Is he the alpha male who pursues a woman to all ends in order to seal the deal with her, or is he an overly sensitive guy who can't handle a woman a Type A personality?

Jeckyll and Hyde. JMO.
It's trying to find out which version is the truth though.

Sure. It is his credit that is going to take the hit. Certainly would hamper a new life he may have wanted. By being the only one on the mortgage but both being on the deed he is responsible to all debt owed to the bank, but in a divorce they would split any profit the house made from sale.
I don't know the equity they had in the house. I doubt SW could afford the mortgage payment if CW moved out. CR may have been planning on moving in with his new love. All unknown at this point. JMO

Jeckyll and Hyde. JMO.

Well, if he “had no game,” and was an “introvert,” (SW’s words) I doubt he was the pursuer.

No Thrive at the time the mortgage was taken.

The bankruptcy documents from 2015 lists income firstly from her part time job, and then mentions "direct sales" as $111 per month, that makes me think she was in the very beginning stages of Thrive at that time
There were other MLM schemes before Thrive. Youunique and Fiftyone are two I remember right now.

Odd she out pay off cars if she stated Level paid her car payments and they both were eligible . I know with companies like that generally it’s a lease in your name and if you don’t meet your goal they don’t pay anything . Also they owed HOA and were being sued so again odd they would make extra home payments jMO

JMO: I know this is probably insignificant, but does anyone think CW was a sulker? Go hours or days without speaking to SW and the girls? (or maybe short answers to the girls, as they wouldn't get why daddy is ignoring them). It goes without saying even before the murders he had a lot on his mind. Silence can put a big strain on a marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member