Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is a Vision Board? Is it something akin to a Day Planner or Daily Journal? TIA

It’s more of an “out loud” manifestation of personal goals/things you want to achieve. I think it’s based on the idea of speaking something into existence and challenging yourself to work on making it real. For many it’s a digital or physical bulletin board where you can see those goals to help focus your efforts.

He obviously has some game as he was in an active affair when SW and the girls were murdered. Possibly multiple affairs, if that is ever verified.

My thoughts too! But I doubt he loved said AP. Or SW,CCW,BW. Because if he really loved SW, there wouldn’t have been an AP(s). And he most certainly wouldn’t have “allegedly” killed his whole family, if he really loved them. Watts love got to do with this... nothing!

It’s more of an “out loud” manifestation of personal goals/things you want to achieve. I think it’s based on the idea of speaking something into existence and challenging yourself to work on making it real. For many it’s a digital or physical bulletin board where you can see those goals to help focus your efforts.
Yes. Exactly for the manifesters. But there is a science being a vision board as well, if used that way. Athletes often achieve their goals by visualizing the process. Their brain is unable to tell if the event they visualized happened or not. Their body reacts as if it had. Therefore it sets the stage for body and mind to do it another time with less issues. That is what a Vision Board can do as well. It can help you visualize the process of obtaining your goals. (But my gut tells me SW was probably using it more like a manifester)

And that is REALLY important information. I am going to assume then, that he didn't tell his father , the first time, that his wife was really the killer.

Let that sink in awhile. He probably told him the same lies he had been telling everyone else---'we argued and she must have left with the girls...'

If so, then I really really don't believe his story about her being the killer. WHY WOULDN'T HE TELL HIS DAD AT THE 1st possible chance?
Excellent point. IIRC, Trinket told us that his father came to help find Shanann and the girls. (Without looking, I think that's right.)

Yes, I realize that CW took out the FHA mortgage and that he later had SW added to the deed. I was responding to a comment posted by @WildWest in response to @MsBetsy that SW's mother was on the county property records. I have been unable to find that her mother was on anything.
I think someone figured out it was a mistake. I have heard of three different names being on the title. Maybe it was confused with paperwork having to do with bankrupcy. Anyway none of it was really that important. Jmo

And that is REALLY important information. I am going to assume then, that he didn't tell his father , the first time, that his wife was really the killer.

Let that sink in awhile. He probably told him the same lies he had been telling everyone else---'we argued and she must have left with the girls...'

If so, then I really really don't believe his story about her being the killer. WHY WOULDN'T HE TELL HIS DAD AT THE 1st possible chance?
It is a giant leap to assume what CW told his dad and when. JMO

Okay. It just seems to me that if they had to drain the tanks, there was oil in them.

Also, I didn't address the rest of your post because I don't know who you are referring to when you say PD. Police Department?
Public Defender

True! And I haven't read anything negative about CW's history at this point (other than, obviously, what he did). Haven't seen a peep that he was weird, unusual, to be expected, she married beneath her, anything. I do recall the Metallica concert vid now, thanks! I would think with all of the Thrivers they encountered on their vacations and such, someone surely would have chimed in by now against him as a character witness? The secret life - for sure - is not right. But many get into that situation because they are unhappy and it doesn't mean they're about to murder anyone, or will ever. I've read, and witnessed firsthand, for whatever reason, men often need to "line up" another female before leaving the wife/girlfriend. Can't be alone for a second, it seems.

I can think of two 'odd' things about CW's history.

One, his verified close friend said that she has never seen him get angry. I thought that was odd. Even laid back , calm people, will 'get angry' sometimes. Especially if their partner is allegedly mean and critical towards them.

Also, he had never had a serious relationship before SW. I also thought that was weird. A handsome, intelligent young man, who loves Nascar and Metallica, never had a steady girlfriend before he met his wife, when he as in his mid 20's?

Just throwing those thoughts out there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust