Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the infamous porch interview, CW makes this comment, …"work early that morning like 5:15 5:30 so like she barely let me she barely got barely gotten into bed…"

I am curious what he meant by she barely let me ? What? Strangle her?
IMO, "she barely got barely gotten into bed" is very telling about when her death occurred. It just seems to me that he is almost stating her TOD when he repeats himself.

Just my thoughts.

A response earlier genuinely gives me doubt. Colorado soil is clay-like. Hard to dig. Sometimes Impossible . Even out east. Maybe his plans were thwarted by indigable soil and we’ve been seeing this from
The wrong perspective. Just a thought.

The way I read this, the officer is just referring to his previous mention of marital separation earlier in the sentence, so that's why he uses 'the' on second mention.

"Chris said he woke up around 5.00 AM and began talking to Shanann about marital separation and informed her he wanted to initiate the separation."

To note, the affidavit states CW told a police officer that the separation conversation took place at 5:00 a.m.

A detective interviewed CW later and CW told the detective the separation conversation took place at 4:00 a.m.

It's a giant leap to accept this loving mother came home, shook off her shoes, dropped off her purse and suitcase at 2 in the morning.... walked up those stairs and murdered her children. All in the few minutes her adulterous husband went downstairs after an emotional conversation. JMO

Would he not have dug it deeper though? This is one of the reasons I believe it wasn't pre planned.
One speculation I have, and it is purely speculative - the shallow grave was a temporary solution. He thought he would have more time. He planned to stage the home and retain the possibility of making it look like murder by someone else, or suicide which would entail moving the victim's body at some point. Seeing one of those old videos of a bubbly and charming SW (IMO) giggling with delight with her husband - how did it go from that to this? I guess that is what has drawn most of us to this story, how can someone so seemingly normal do something so monstrous.

I just found this today. I haven’t seen it here so I’m hoping I’m not reposting. It looks like CW doesn’t know he’s being recorded. I think this because of the angle of the camera & the fact that he’s not shy in singing to his daughter. All other videos he is very quiet.

CW really pursued SW per her video. He kept coming back, even after the roadblocks she put up and the outs she gave him. She was very sick at the time. She said he kept coming back because he was the one for her.

CW really pursued SW, it would appear, and he overcame SW's numerous roadblocks and convinced her he didn't want any outs.

Now there is a story coming out that CW is a very sensitive guy and SW was either too bossy or that she downright emasculated him and he couldn't handle it.

Who is CW, really? Is he the alpha male who pursues a woman to all ends in order to seal the deal with her, or is he an overly sensitive guy who can't handle a woman a Type A personality?

The only way we can have it both ways is if CW a
Jeckyll and Hyde. JMO.

Narcissists love to play the role of hero. SW's illnesses offered CW the perfect stage upon which to perform the narcissistic role of CW, Super Hero.

Problem was, eventually SW recovered, at least somewhat. She found success promoting Thrive and in the process gained confidence, friends, and lots of attention. She no longer needed CW to rescue her.

With this, poor CW lost his super-powers. He lost his audience. No more applause from the masses.

And so began his slow-burn.

JMO

Yes. Exactly for the manifesters. But there is a science being a vision board as well, if used that way. Athletes often achieve their goals by visualizing the process. Their brain is unable to tell if the event they visualized happened or not. Their body reacts as if it had. Therefore it sets the stage for body and mind to do it another time with less issues. That is what a Vision Board can do as well. It can help you visualize the process of obtaining your goals. (But my gut tells me SW was probably using it more like a manifester)

I’m more a spreadsheet person than vision board.. but maybe that’s just a vision board for those lacking creativity!

Regardless, if those were her vision board goals, it would seem to indicate that the financial stuff was very much on her mind. For whatever that’s worth.

But what about this, from the official motion seeking autopsy? (boldface mine)
3. The body of Defendant’s wife was located earlier this morning after being recovered from a shallow grave near an oil tank. Later this afternoon, law enforcement recovered the bodies of Defendant’s two daughters from inside oil tanks located near the grave of their mother. The Weld County Coroner has informed the prosecution that time is of the essence in conducting the autopsies, especially for the children given the period of time their bodies were submerged in oil.

I think someone figured out it was a mistake. I have heard of three different names being on the title. Maybe it was confused with paperwork having to do with bankrupcy. Anyway none of it was really that important. Jmo
Thanks. IMO, it would be important IF her mother had been on the deed because that would negate him selling the house while sitting in jail.

I do believe he felt he was trapped in a nightmare. I do not think he anticipated the storm that came and the mistakes he would make. Regarding the truth of CW's confession, I think there is quite a bit of public evidence already that shows it lacks truth. A reasonable man would have called 911 to try to revive his children. If he was in too much of a rage to do so, than how could he immediately pivot to covering up the entire set of events, in such a very short and limited timeframe? There is no grieving time, no shock time. His own timeline in his confession does not allow it. In the span of a little more than one hour after waking, he claims to have an emotional discussion, two children strangled, a rage with another strangling, and a pivot to bundling three bodies up and loading them into his truck. He proceeds to text and call a wife he knows is dead that morning from work, where he is well enough to function in some capacity. Hours later he is claiming ignorance. 24 more hours and he is demanding someone should come forward to put a stop to this, knowing full well only he has the answers. I do not see how this is something a jury could find reasonable doubt in pointing to him as the murderer of all, even without additional evidence. His complete lack of feeling and acting on behalf of his girls is only inline with being the one who murdered them. All of his actions following the murders only point to his guilt not to that of an innocent man. But this is just my opinion.

BBM:

Oh, of course. Please excuse my tired brain, lol. I agree with the judge. No need to tell the ME how to do his job.
It is LE who instructs the ME what to gather as evidence. For some reason, the PD believed nobody in LE instructed it even though it is critical evidence and it is possible the ME alerted the PD. There really is no excuse so the Judge was alerted to it.

I just found this today. I haven’t seen it here so I’m hoping I’m not reposting. It looks like CW doesn’t know he’s being recorded. I think this because of the angle of the camera & the fact that he’s not shy in singing to his daughter. All other videos he is very quiet.

Freaking scary, in light of everything that's happened. JMO

JMO: I know this is probably insignificant, but does anyone think CW was a sulker? Go hours or days without speaking to SW and the girls? (or maybe short answers to the girls, as they wouldn't get why daddy is ignoring them). It goes without saying even before the murders he had a lot on his mind. Silence can put a big strain on a marriage.
Stonewalling.

I’m more a spreadsheet person than vision board.. but maybe that’s just a vision board for those lacking creativity!

Regardless, if those were her vision board goals, it would seem to indicate that the financial stuff was very much on her mind. For whatever that’s worth.
That is why I suspect she was a manifester. The goals seems pretty impossible in the time frame she gave them based on the limited amount we know about their financial situation. Manifesters believe basically you order up what you want out of the universe and somehow the universe (with nothing better to do) rewards you will all you "put out there". So their vision board becomes like an order from a menu that the universe delivers on. I agree with you that finances were obviously heavily on her mind based on her goals.

It’s more of an “out loud” manifestation of personal goals/things you want to achieve. I think it’s based on the idea of speaking something into existence and challenging yourself to work on making it real. For many it’s a digital or physical bulletin board where you can see those goals to help focus your efforts.
Thanks.

It’s more of an “out loud” manifestation of personal goals/things you want to achieve. I think it’s based on the idea of speaking something into existence and challenging yourself to work on making it real. For many it’s a digital or physical bulletin board where you can see those goals to help focus your efforts.
Sounds cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member