Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. It is one thing to be open minded, but another, to actually defend and support him at every turn.

When you put the pieces together, the picture is an ugly one.

BBM

Exactly. And in reference to earlier posts by some here, I don't believe I or anyone has a closed mind for simply following the evidence. The known facts presented so far lead me to just one suspect. Nothing has yet been presented to lead me to any other suspect.

If/when new evidence comes to light, then I'll reassess, but not before. That doesn't make me closed minded, it just means I'll follow where the evidence takes me.

CW's disposal and cover up is considered evidence of guilt. There needs to be more evidence than that one fact to convict beyond all reasonable doubt, but that one fact is a very compelling one as part of a brief of evidence. It is not how a reasonable person reacts in the circumstances he has presented.

Thus, my only suspect *at this point in time* is CW.

On the day the 3 were reported missing, I am certain that investigators would have gone to Andarko to check immediately on CW's work alibi. And HE LIED, according to our timeline. He is on tape leaving for work at 5:27 am---but neighbors say that is much earlier than his usual time of departure.

I think he probably told them he left for work, at the time shown on the video. But once LE arrived at Andarko, and asked for his arrival time, they'd probably dispute that he arrived that early. He could be fired right then, for lying to LE in a serious investigation involving his children.

Let alone when they realized he buried and disposed of bodies on their site, using their truck.

That's a question only CW can answer but it could be he feared nobody would believe him. A very valid fear, imo.

I still don't know if the tanks actually contained any oil. If empty, CW may have opened the bottom door and gently laid them in the tanks. JMO

I’m sure this has been addressed, likely by PommyMommy, but in case not, while I have this link handy:

“FREDERICK, Colo. – The bodies of Chris Watts’ two young daughters were found inside oil and gas tanks that “were mostly full,” several high-ranking sources tell Denver7’s Jennifer Kovaleski.“

Chris Watts case: Sources say bodies of 2 daughters concealed inside oil and gas tanks

Last edited:
That is why I suspect she was a manifester. The goals seems pretty impossible in the time frame she gave them based on the limited amount we know about their financial situation. Manifesters believe basically you order up what you want out of the universe and somehow the universe (with nothing better to do) rewards you will all you "put out there". So their vision board becomes like an order from a menu that the universe delivers on. I agree with you that finances were obviously heavily on her mind based on her goals.

I think some of that is also promoting the business. Putting it out there makes it sound like those are actually realistic goals. Makes it sound like you are doing well which, in turn, will make other people want to join your team, too. Vision boards were all the rage not too long ago with another MLM company and people were encouraged to put all sorts of big things on there.

That is why I suspect she was a manifester. The goals seems pretty impossible in the time frame she gave them based on the limited amount we know about their financial situation. Manifesters believe basically you order up what you want out of the universe and somehow the universe (with nothing better to do) rewards you will all you "put out there". So their vision board becomes like an order from a menu that the universe delivers on. I agree with you that finances were obviously heavily on her mind based on her goals.
What did CW say to her in their baby announcement video? Paraphrased — when she really wants it, she gets it.

ETA: SW was pretty inspiring. She had a lot of talents and if she could have found a partnership in a husband that was able to rise to her level of abilities and ambitions all of her dreams would have come true. ),;

BBM

Exactly. And in reference to earlier posts by some here, I don't believe I or anyone has a closed mind for simply following the evidence. The known facts presented so far lead me to just one suspect. Nothing has yet been presented to lead me to any other suspect.

If/when new evidence comes to light, then I'll reassess, but not before. That doesn't make me closed minded, it just means I'll follow where the evidence takes me.

CW's disposal and cover up is considered evidence of guilt. There needs to be more evidence than that one fact to convict beyond all reasonable doubt, but that one fact is a very compelling one as part of a brief of evidence. It is not how a reasonable person reacts in the circumstances he has presented.

Thus, my only suspect *at this point in time* is CW.

Speaking of how a suspect reacts or defends themselves, so we’ve got one guy in Mollie’s case who says he “blacked out”. And one here who “blames the wife”.

Do men like this ever accept responsibility?

I think some of that is also promoting the business. Putting it out there makes it sound like those are actually realistic goals. Makes it sound like you are doing well which, in turn, will make other people want to join your team, too. Vision boards were all the rage not too long ago with another MLM company and people were encouraged to put all sorts of big things on there.
Very good and likely very true point.

I think the speed and determination it took to do everything he did after they were dead is further proof of guilt with fear of being caught versus someone shocked and rocked by witnessing his wife kill his daughters. It required singular focus and energy. Again, only a guilty man could spring into action without falling apart IMO.

BBM: and with that bolded portion I rest my case. Cool, calm and collected. Unless there is something earthshattering that is yet to be disclose on trial; I don't see a hung jury or an acquittal.

Have you heard of The Secret? You tell the universe what you want and you will eventually get it.

Narcissists love to play the role of hero. SW's illnesses offered CW the perfect stage upon which to perform the narcissistic role of CW, Super Hero.

Problem was, eventually SW recovered, at least somewhat. She found success promoting Thrive and in the process gained confidence, friends, and lots of attention. She no longer needed CW to rescue her.

With this, poor CW lost his super-powers. He lost his audience. No more applause from the masses.

And so began his slow-burn.

JMO
It’s like when he killed SW and allegedly killed the girls he was killing off the old Chris Watts, low and behold the new Chris Watts emerges. This is seriously a sick case.

I’m sure this has been addressed, likely by PommyMommy, but in case not, while I have this link handy:

“FREDERICK, Colo. – The bodies of Chris Watts’ two young daughters were found inside oil and gas tanks that “were mostly full,” several high-ranking sources tell Denver7’s Jennifer Kovaleski.“

Chris Watts case: Sources say bodies of 2 daughters concealed inside oil and gas tanks
I take anything said by unnamed sources with a grain of salt. It also is probably why the PD has asked for it to stop.

Speaking of how a suspect reacts or defends themselves, so we’ve got one guy in Mollie’s case who says he “blacked out”. And one here who “blames the wife”.

Do men like this ever accept responsibility?
No. For them, everything is someone else’s fault. The men are the victims, and the victims had it coming.

He has no incentive to accept responsibility, as he still sees a window of opportunity to wiggle out of this.

Narrator: “But he didn’t wiggle out of it, for he was trapped in his lies.”

What did CW say to her in their baby announcement video? Paraphrased — when she really wants it, she gets it.

ETA: SW was pretty inspiring. She had a lot of talents and if she could have found a partnership in a husband that was able to rise to her level of abilities and ambitions all of her dreams would have come true. ),;

She obviously was an excellent motivator in the area of work. She had lots of abilities and ambition. I do question the routes she took for achievement and worry it added to an already stressful marriage. I do not imagine it was a fruitful as she tried to make it seem. But these are only my opinions on a situation I am just observing.

I take anything said by unnamed sources with a grain of salt. It also is probably why the PD has asked for it to stop.

I hear ya, I said myself a while back as re: People that I’m not into the “unnamed source” thing either...is there another source?

(I’ve said before Jay Leno used to joke about these “sources”)

Denver7 is a pretty big news channel though, I don’t see why they’d lie about it like that, compared to a tabloid magazine.

ETA: I see the Denver Post has even republished what Denver7 said. They must trust them as a reliable source as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member