Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear ya, I said myself a while back as re: People that I’m not into the “unnamed source” thing either...is there another source?

(I’ve said before Jay Leno used to joke about these “sources”)

Denver7 is a pretty big news channel though, I don’t see why they’d lie about it like that, compared to a tabloid magazine.
It makes it more sensational thus they get many more hits which represents $$$$$. JMO

YES, but I don't have names handy. There are cases where a family annihilator kills his parents, then goes to another home, often nearby, and kills his spouse/kids, or his siblings etc.

How long after, I wonder, is the maximum time, meaning was this “2 separate” moments of rage or whatever, or one combined moment. Hope this make sense.

I’ve been meaning to ask, with Family Annhilators (I hate typing that), has there ever been a case where the killer killed mother member of the family, say, hours later?

As I think about something happening with the girls, then him letting Shanann find them, bs killing them all consecutively around the same time...

Yes, actually. I just watched a documentary not long ago about an FA who killed his wife. Then waited hours before killing his children. He drove them around, bought them food and even took them to visit the grands, if I'm not mistaken. And didn't John List have to wait until at least one of his kids came home that day before killing them?

I’ve been meaning to ask, with Family Annhilators (I hate typing that), has there ever been a case where the killer killed mother member of the family, say, hours later?

As I think about something happening with the girls, then him letting Shanann find them, bs killing them all consecutively around the same time...

Ramón Salcido killed his daughters, mother in-law and sisters—in-law and then went back to kill his wife. Though, he might be considered a spree killer because he also killed co-workers.

She obviously was an excellent motivator in the area of work. She had lots of abilities and ambition. I do question the routes she took for achievement and worry it added to an already stressful marriage. I do not imagine it was a fruitful as she tried to make it seem. But these are only my opinions on a situation I am just observing.
I think she was desperate and was hoping it would work out so she could also have an optimal schedule for her girls. So many buy into the MLM dream and I don’t fault her for trying at all. From afar, it’s easy to see how she could have made better choices, but really there was no win-win. Something would have had to give ...the lifestyle, or being there and available for her girls (considering CW’s salary.) It’s. So. Dang. Hard. for women to be both breadwinners and super moms. But this is speaking of her side.

On his side, well I don’t even want to talk about what he might’ve thought had to give. D,;

In regards to the mother being killed last, I can’t think of any specific cases.

John List, one of the most notorious family annihilators in US history, killed his family over the course of several hours.

After killing his wife and mother, he killed his kids as they returned from school.

His last victim was his eldest son. List actually watched his soccer game and drove the boy home afterwards. He shot him when they reached the house.

He managed 18 years of freedom until America’s Most Wanted profiled he case, and brought him to justice.

I imagine some people will be surprised at what forensics will bring to the case. While some physical evidence lasts far longer than you might imagine, the timeline didn't end up working in CW's favor.
Agreed. The most interesting aspect will be what they can glean from the bodies.

Yes, actually. I just watched a documentary not long ago about an FA who killed his wife. Then waited hours before killing his children. He drove them around, bought them food and even took them to visit the grands, if I'm not mistaken. And didn't John List have to wait until at least one of his kids came home that day before killing them?

Yes. John List killed his children as they came home from school at separate times.

It would be interesting to see if he was at that particular site anytime prior to Monday. Sort of doubt it, but who knows.

I get the impression he had to have been there at least one time before, not necessarily to oreads the site as a dumping ground, but perhaps specifically for work, as from judging by its remote location in the video I posted.

Yes, I realize that CW took out the FHA mortgage and that he later had SW added to the deed. I was responding to a comment posted by @WildWest in response to @MsBetsy that SW's mother was on the county property records. I have been unable to find that her mother was on anything.
I apologize I was talking about something I saw somewhere else that I thought was in the Media thread for this case, as well as it's against the TOS here on WS to sleuth family members. I apologize to the moderators for making them take extra time to have to delete my post that didn't follow the rules.

And I’m not the only one to cringe at the thought of NUA being at the Watts’ house alone with CW.

Indeed.

Which reminds me of another question I have, not sure if it’s been answered it probably has!!

As @Colorado303 VI stated, NUA had a key.

So why did she not go into the house? Just wondering, it seems she called LE and CW first, right? But did not enter the house herself? Am I right about this or do I have a brain fart? Tia.

Last edited:
Ommgggg

He shot his wife and mother, then went to the post office, the bank, and later killed his children, but I don't remember if he picked them up from school? I might have that confused with another case. I know after he killed all of them, he listened to music while cleaning up all the blood. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties