Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it
I have been reviewing early posts and the media thread, but can't find information regarding how NUA knew SW missed her doctor's appointment. Does anyone know? TIA :p
I think it was because she couldn't get a hold of her on the phone. She spoke to CW, who told her she was on a play date with the girls. She didn't believe him. That's what I read on here.

I have been reviewing early posts and the media thread, but can't find information regarding how NUA knew SW missed her doctor's appointment. Does anyone know? TIA :p
I think it was mentioned earlier in the threads that she was supposed to be going with her. Whether that was fact though I'm not sure.

Oh!
I only know a bit about the case so I haven’t a clue how this relates. Can you elaborate? JA has been mentioned quite a few times in these threads.
Oh!
I only know a bit about the case so I haven’t a clue how this relates. Can you elaborate? JA has been mentioned quite a few times in these threads.

Not related to this case. Just that the movie/book "The Secret" was discussed on that trial.

Are they trying to prevent it or is that just standard protocol? Kind of asking the question to myself so I don't expect you to know!
I’m under the impression that it’s standard. What is slightly unusual is that these things weren’t requested a month ago.

If the defendant and/or his defense don’t voluntarily allow for this evidence to be collected, a court order is required. It’s merely a formality as the judge will eventually make a ruling, and it will be in favor of the prosecution.

I’m under the impression that it’s standard. What is slightly unusual is that these things weren’t requested a month ago.

If the defendant and/or his defense don’t voluntarily allow for this evidence to be collected, a court order is required. It’s merely a formality as the judge will eventually make a ruling, and it will be in favor of the prosecution.
That's what I was thinking re not volunteering or if they enter a motion regardless. But yes I'm curious about the timing as well.

I think it

I think it was because she couldn't get a hold of her on the phone. She spoke to CW, who told her she was on a play date with the girls. She didn't believe him. That's what I read on here.

I think it was mentioned earlier in the threads that she was supposed to be going with her. Whether that was fact though I'm not sure.

Thank you, both!

That's what I was thinking re not volunteering or if they enter a motion regardless. But yes I'm curious about the timing as well.
I’ve read that the prosecution is just being very careful here, as they know they can’t afford a mistake. It really doesn’t matter when this is done though, as the evidence from the scenes has been collected and isn’t going anywhere.

This trial could be a long way off anyways.

Good morning fellow sleuthers, the Watts thread is open for posting.

Laptop-with-Coffee-e1443712136882.jpg

link for graphic

I don't care where she got it, I don't automatically believe an unnamed source. Especially when it is sensationalism. The story wouldn't have the following it does if CW had left the girls in empty containers. JMO
The fact that there was oil in those tanks is not in dispute.
This was not misreported by the media.
The defence acknowledge this fact.

Taken from 'Motion to compel pathologist to take DNA swab of throats of decedent children (D-20)':

"1. Defense counsel had an opportunity to speak with a DNA expert this morning. This expert advised that even though the bodies of two of the decedents have been in an oil well filled with crude oil for several days, DNA would still be present."

Bolding mine

https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/001/(20) MOTION TO COMPEL PATHOLOGIST TO TAKE DNA SWAB OF THROATS OF DECEDENT CHILDREN.pdf

Last edited:
On Aug. 17 the family’s babysitter stopped by the Watts’ house and lit a candle at their memorial.

She said she definitely didn’t expect the tragedy would happen and that she wanted to defend him before he confessed. “Nobody that knew him wanted to believe it was him.”

“He’s a monster, he’s a monster. He’s a monster who let us comfort him and feels absolutely no remorse for what he’s done,” she said.

Slain Colorado Family's Babysitter Speaks Out

If you find the user and click on the actual number of messages a list appears of them

Unless they have their privacy settings for which you cannot do that. One of our verified insiders has done that so you cannot see all of their previous posts as you can with most other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214