Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless they have their privacy settings for which you cannot do that. One of our verified insiders has done that so you cannot see all of their previous posts as you can with most other people.
Even if you can't view their profile, you can click on their avatar and a little box will pop up. If you then click on the number beside the word "Messages:" it will take you to a list of their posts.

I just did that with Trinket78 and it worked.

I’ve been meaning to ask, with Family Annhilators (I hate typing that), has there ever been a case where the killer killed mother member of the family, say, hours later?

As I think about something happening with the girls, then him letting Shanann find them, bs killing them all consecutively around the same time...

A little different, but there was a case here in Australia where the father killed his pregnant wife, and then four days later killed their toddler daughter. Look up Sharpe Family Murder on Wiki - John, Anna and Gracie Sharpe.

It actually has some interesting correlations to this case. He was the quiet, meek one, she the outgoing one. (He later described her as "controlling and moody"). She was pregnant with a son. No one suspected issues prior, and they were at a party that day and everyone said they seemed fine, no signs of tension.

We always wonder what CW would have done if NUA hadn't foiled his plans. We'll never know, but in the Sharpe case, there was no NUA. He killed his wife with a fishing speargun, then took his daughter to daycare the next day. He was seen in a hardware store buying new spears with his daughter in tow. Then he killed his daughter.

He claimed his wife ran away with another man. He pleaded on television for their return. He sent emails to his wife's family in New Zealand pretending to be from Anna, and he also sent flowers to his wife's Mum also pretending they were from Anna.

How do we know he didn't wash them before throwing them away? He might have. I thought the reason he threw the top sheet and pillow cases in the trash was because he had left the matching fitted one in the field where Shanann's body was buried. Wasn't it found blowing around not far from the oil wells where he dumped his little girls?

The Arrest Affidavit states: Upstairs the officers observed the bed in the master bedroom had been stripped of its bedding which was lying on the floor.

Presumably it was only the pillowcases in the trash can.

She obviously was an excellent motivator in the area of work. She had lots of abilities and ambition. I do question the routes she took for achievement and worry it added to an already stressful marriage. I do not imagine it was a fruitful as she tried to make it seem. But these are only my opinions on a situation I am just observing.

Snap Cruzin. Said the same many,many threads ago re SW's promotional abilities and career alternatives but I don't think the board here is always conducive to hearing such opinions. ( However it's interesting to note the shifts)

Cruzin: Was also interested in your take on the vision board (a couple of pages back) on the FB page as this topic was dropped on here, maybe 5 threads ago, as in dropped like a stone. Discussion on the household's financial dynamics vs specific dreams on that vision board is very significant.

(We have to hold in our heads what we already know, already been posted, in full detail, about the financial affairs and then compare those against the specific goals listed on the vision board. Note that some are noting a mismatch re achievability of these goals during the time period's noted.)

Another note as a general FYI clarification on last few pages. ( thread is closed at the times I'd like to reply) is just to add:

All the involvement in the past MLMs, their dates and which were pursued pre & post Jan 2016 ( overlap with Thrive work) are available just by looking at SW's SM platforms.
The job at Dirty Wheels etc is also available via just googling. ( Someone said the VI Trinket posted that recently. IDK , I must have missed it, but this info was already out there on the net, way before we got that new VI.

Good observations, @Bluff .

I think he mumbles "um um" at the mention of SW expecting another child in case his AP is watching. He doesn't want to spill the beans that he did the deed with SW.
@Dum-Dum Sucker ~ I never even thought of that aspect. I was leaning towards he had some remorse for the death of his son.
I do wonder if CW ever learned the unborn child was a boy prior to killing SW? Would it have made a difference in his mind?

I was curious as to why that is being called into question when it's in the court docs. I do not think this will sway the poster. There is a narrative the poster has and when evidence seems to over ride the narrative she simply refuses to acknowledge the source as legit. I do not know why it even really makes a difference but it is obvious by multiple sources the oil tanks were full enough to submerge bodies. The fact the defense is discussing what DNA is preserved on the body should be a big bright shining light on the fact he did not possibly lay them in empty tanks.

Keeping your "mind open" by ignoring evidence after evidence is not keeping your mind open. It's quite the opposite.

BBM. Well said.

I’ve been meaning to ask, with Family Annhilators (I hate typing that), has there ever been a case where the killer killed mother member of the family, say, hours later?

As I think about something happening with the girls, then him letting Shanann find them, bs killing them all consecutively around the same time...

According to the research the number of cases researched and fitting the criteria for the category is just about 100. Maybe the actual cases( names of all perps) which were studied are cited in the original research paper. ( would need to subscribe/register to find list of primary sources.)

Hey @Shekkiec, my understanding from previous threads is that SW was legally added shortly after the mortgage was created. Not sure what the terminology is when that happens but apparently SW was added to the mortgage deed.

Where I live you can’t add a person to a mortgage deed. You have to jointly apply for a new mortgage.
You can get added to the property deed. My name was added to the property deed for our home when we married, but I am not on the mortgage. We are joint tenants with rights of survivorship.
I owned a property with no mortgage and added my husband’s name to the property deed when we married.

Just my life experience...

Shan'ann was 15 weeks pregnant. She’d been up all day and arrived home at 1:48 a.m. The fact that her shoes were near the front door, her purse on a kitchen island and her suitcase was at the foot of the stairs leads me to believe that she was very tired and wanted to go to bed.

He said in the interview outside the garage, “Yeah, I saw her when she got in but it was really quick just because it was 2:00 a.m. in the morning but I saw the kids in the monitor before I left and that was it”.

As the top sheet was found on the floor next to the bed and the pillow cases were in the trash can in the kitchen, I think it’s highly likely that she was strangled in bed.

Hey @Shekkiec, my understanding from previous threads is that SW was legally added shortly after the mortgage was created. Not sure what the terminology is when that happens but apparently SW was added to the mortgage deed.
Yes the deed. I should have clarified he was only One that signed on loan . Thank you .

I don't know the equity they had in the house. I doubt SW could afford the mortgage payment if CW moved out. CR may have been planning on moving in with his new love. All unknown at this point. JMO
But if she moved out and back to her parents, she could easily continue her line of work, and even increase her profits with the help of extended family. CW seemed to have no particular skills, losing a job for him would be a huge deal, if he had to stay in that narrow field, what with new employers checking references and all that.

I think some of that is also promoting the business. Putting it out there makes it sound like those are actually realistic goals. Makes it sound like you are doing well which, in turn, will make other people want to join your team, too. Vision boards were all the rage not too long ago with another MLM company and people were encouraged to put all sorts of big things on there.

Re bib. Didn't know that - thank you. I love these insights ie informed opinions on an area that was new to me before this case. So promoters would have been encouraged to visualise using these methods & this method was recycled amongst MLMs. Makes sense.

Side-note. From SW's comments across her platforms I expect SW to have a journal of some sort/ life inventory notes. This could be helpful evidence. ( I haven't kept a journal since my early twenties, mine were very candid as I tried to work through personal dilemmas I had at that stage in my life. Might be too optimistic to hope that SWs were in a similar vein, specific. )

On Aug. 17 the family’s babysitter stopped by the Watts’ house and lit a candle at their memorial.

She said she definitely didn’t expect the tragedy would happen and that she wanted to defend him before he confessed. “Nobody that knew him wanted to believe it was him.”

“He’s a monster, he’s a monster. He’s a monster who let us comfort him and feels absolutely no remorse for what he’s done,” she said.

Slain Colorado Family's Babysitter Speaks Out
@JudgeJudi , I think there may be another babysitter because I recall seeing that person in the video you linked speak to news reporters and I heard her say she babysat CCW and BW ONCE.
I tracked down the video and here it is at 2 second mark she says babysat once.
‘They had the laughs of angels:’ Baby sitter describes Watts girls

I’m wondering if SW found out about the affair and confronted the AP by phone when she was in AZ. Perhaps SW and the AP both came to the realization they were both being duped. I think the AP had recently called it off with CW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214