Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I was asking in response to a poster who made the statement, "I feel like these goals were not realistic." (Discussion was about the visual boards.) I was curious how one could form that opinion without income information.

Shoot, most of my dreams aren't realistic but I like to think big. ☺

@JudgeJudi , I think there may be another babysitter because I recall seeing that person in the video you linked speak to news reporters and I heard her say she babysat CCW and BW ONCE.
I tracked down the video and here it is at 2 second mark she says babysat once.
‘They had the laughs of angels:’ Baby sitter describes Watts girls

Look at both articles. LN (full name given) is the babysitter in the article I posted. The babysitter in the article you posted has the same first name but they have not published her surname. They are one and the same person.

I’m not sure if this comment is even directed towards me, but in the case that it is, I’d like to clarify:

When I encouraged posters to keep an open mind, I did not mean we should ignore evidence. I was responding to the posters who attacked anyone who expressed a view different from their own. Many accused others of “victim-shaming” when any kind of alternate theory or observation was made.

I suggested we try to be open to all aspects of this case, just as a jury would, and try to lay aside our biased until more information comes out. Right now we know very little. So, I was actually saying, let’s wait for the evidence before we get set in one specific theory.

If you go back & review my posts, you’ll see I’ve never expressed a theory about who murdered the children. I’ve noted my observations & ideas up to that point, but have reserved judgement until the scientific evidence & more unreleased information comes out.

Not my post, but I believe that comment was directed at the poster who says there is no evidence that the tanks contained oil when the bodies were placed inside.

Yes the deed. I should have clarified he was only One that signed on loan . Thank you .
Oh I didn't realize that Shekkiec, so if SW was added later as per previous threads have determined, does that mean SW was not on the loan but only on the deed? If so, is that peculiar to not be on the loan but be on the deed if it was a marital home and they were married when the CO home was purchased. Would that give way to the notion that they were already anticipating filing a bankruptcy when CW purchased the home and didn't want SW on the mortgage???

7 posts a day seems extreme to me. That’s what makes people unfollow friends. I’m currently promoting a fundraiser for an Alzheimer’s Walk on my FB page. I’ve already passed my individual goal of $1000. I’ve posted 1-2 posts per week for the last 3 weeks and I have 1 week to go. I’m sorry, but I couldn’t make myself post like that.
JMO

I would probably hide anyone who did this. I don't like it or agree with it but the series is fascinating and wildly informative. Some posters might like to read it for the insight of MLM social media marketing.

Oh I didn't realize that Shekkiec, so if SW was added later as per previous threads have determined, does that mean SW was not on the loan but only on the deed? If so, is that peculiar to not be on the loan but be on the deed if it was a marital home and they were married when the CO home was purchased. Would that give way to the notion that they were already anticipating filing a bankruptcy when CW purchased the home and didn't want SW on the mortgage???
I believe he signed the loan before the marriage date . SW made a SM post on twitter to that regard as well

No. IMO it implies that SW’s credit would have prevented them from getting the FHA loan they needed to buy that house. So they added her later.

It's simply not the norm to start thinking of liquidating, selling, within 36 hours of your beloved wife and children gone missing. However, Scott P did the same -- sold his "missing" wife's vehicle, and made an appointment with realtor-- just weeks after reporting his wife missing. It's not the norm except for these type of men that get charged with murdering their families. MOO

Exactly! That would be the last thing on your mind. I find that comment similar to making a claim to collect life insurance the day after murdering a spouse...

Not my post, but I believe that comment was directed at the poster who says there is no evidence that the tanks contained oil when the bodies were placed inside.

Yes, my post was about that in particular but I was also remarking on how it's common to pick and choose the facts we like.

I’m not sure if this comment is even directed towards me, but in the case that it is, I’d like to clarify:

When I encouraged posters to keep an open mind, I did not mean we should ignore evidence. I was responding to the posters who attacked anyone who expressed a view different from their own. Many accused others of “victim-shaming” when any kind of alternate theory or observation was made.

I suggested we try to be open to all aspects of this case, just as a jury would, and try to lay aside our biases until more information comes out. Right now we know very little. So, I was actually saying, let’s wait for the evidence before we get set in one specific theory.

If you go back & review my posts, you’ll see I’ve never expressed a theory about who murdered the children. I’ve noted my observations & ideas up to that point, but have reserved judgement until the scientific evidence & more unreleased information comes out.

I agree with you - great post!

I think from that, and by all accounts, she was the type of person who would keep up with all those things and making sure everything was in order. For example, her friend saying it would be very unlike her to leave the kids beds unmade. If there's one thing I have learned about her, is that she was a bit of a perfectionist when it came to keeping the house in order. Jmo

NAU also said everything in her home had its place. The canisters in her pantry were labeled and organized to perfection.

I thought he lost his job the date of the arrest ?
Sorry, I thought you meant that the loss of a job did not enter into the killings. He could have been on probation, whatever. He could have realized that he would have to leave his job if he wanted to stay with the AP.

Oh, perhaps I have misunderstood. I thought they observed the sheets on the floor on the day that NAU reported SW and the girls missing, then they came back with a search warrant on another day and the top sheet and pillowcases were in the trash. I'll try to find a source for that.

ETA:

Colorado suspect says he killed wife after he saw her strangling daughter, affidavit says - CNN

BBM above info is on page 3: https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/001/Warrantless Arrest Affidavit.pdf

Yes, I saw the bit about the sheet and pillowcases in the trash can, but we don't know were that sheet came from because we now have one on the floor next to the bed, one in the trash can and one in the oil field!

Yes, I saw the bit about the sheet and pillowcases in the trash can, but we don't know were that sheet came from because we now have one on the floor next to the bed, one in the trash can and one in the oil field!
Unless I am mistaken, I think the sheet on the floor is the same one in the trash can.

During the initial walk-through by LE, they spotted bedsheets on the floor.

After LE had taken custody of the house. These items were found in the trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway