Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there was a dual room video minutes that toogled between rooms .
Oh I see. But if that's true I wonder how many seconds it toggles between the two rooms. He would have to happen on Bella first and stand there staring at her sprawled and blue and then eventually see SW in Cece's room. He seems to tell it in the opposite order. This whole scenario sounds very hinkey to me no matter how you look at it.

I would probably hide anyone who did this. I don't like it or agree with it but the series is fascinating and wildly informative. Some posters might like to read it for the insight of MLM social media marketing.
On FB as you mention you can hide people. Unless the general public chooses to follow her, those posts would be well down in the news feed. A person wanted me to friend them, so I did, and every morning she sent out about 10 posts of gravely mistreated dogs, (she had some kind of rescue outfit I hadn't known about) just what I wanted to see in the morning.

Basic S.M.A.R.T. goal criteria = very different than verbalisation of "dreams"
specific, measureable, achievable, realistic, time-specific

apples & oranges imo

People work in different ways. My goal is to go to Sarajevo next summer. It's a toss up whether my health will allow me travel at all and, at the moment, I have no idea wherevthe money will come from. I will continue to plan for it, though, by putting back a dollar here and there and researching plane tickets and pensions. Another goal of mine is to have our vacation house paid off by 2020. It is unlikely that will happen but it is on my vision board.

Vision boards are as much about hope as they are goals. Many of the things may be unrealistic but I believe in staying positive.

Oh I see. But if that's true I wonder how many seconds it toggles between the two rooms. He would have to happen on Bella first and stand there staring at her sprawled and blue and then eventually see SW in Cece's room. He seems to tell it in the opposite order. This whole scenario sounds very hinkey to me no matter how you look at it.
His scenario sounds hinky from the get-go. When you throw in his account, where he claims to see certain things on the monitor (Bella’s color), his scenario sounds downright impossible.

Yes, I saw the bit about the sheet and pillowcases in the trash can, but we don't know were that sheet came from because we now have one on the floor next to the bed, one in the trash can and one in the oil field!

It specifically says the one found in the kitchen trash matched the one found in the field, though. My original reply on this topic was to a person that asked why didn't he wash the sheets instead of throwing them away.

His scenario sounds hinky from the get-go. When you throw in his account, where he claims to see certain things on the monitor (Bella’s color), his scenario sounds downright impossible.
Yeah, that story needs to be fleshed out a bit. So he never went to check, in person, on Bella who was so blue? Just assumed she was dead? And, as we've noted ad nauseum he didn't shove his wife off of Cece and help save her life. I would like to see the interrogation that day, re his pathetic story.

On FB as you mention you can hide people. Unless the general public chooses to follow her, those posts would be well down in the news feed. A person wanted me to friend them, so I did, and every morning she sent out about 10 posts of gravely mistreated dogs, (she had some kind of rescue outfit I hadn't known about) just what I wanted to see in the morning.
Really NuttMegg?! You don’t like to begin your morning with photos of horrific animal abuse? Haaa, not something I want to see either. MLM posts are second on that list.

Deleted by me because of duplicity. I was catching up on the tread and didn’t realize it was already posted. Whoops

Last edited:
Really NuttMegg?! You don’t like to begin your morning with photos of horrific animal abuse? Haaa, not something I want to see either. MLM posts are second on that list.
Well very OT, but I'm one who lets 2 dogs on top of the bed, and one under the covers, so, no, maltreated animals are not high on my list of things to voluntarily see. Back on topic, the people in MLM must be buying ads big time on FB to get their posts up at the top of the news feed.

8 seconds

Indeed.

Which reminds me of another question I have, not sure if it’s been answered it probably has!!

As @Colorado303 VI stated, NUA had a key.

So why did she not go into the house? Just wondering, it seems she called LE and CW first, right? But did not enter the house herself? Am I right about this or do I have a brain fart? Tia.
IIRC NUA did try to get in, but there was a safety latch on the door that prevented it from opening.

I've had to hide, unfollow and snooze people when the request for donations gets too out of hand...I am generous to a fault but it just gets to be TOO MUCH after awhile.

Snap Cruzin. Said the same many,many threads ago re SW's promotional abilities and career alternatives but I don't think the board here is always conducive to hearing such opinions. ( However it's interesting to note the shifts)

Cruzin: Was also interested in your take on the vision board (a couple of pages back) on the FB page as this topic was dropped on here, maybe 5 threads ago, as in dropped like a stone. Discussion on the household's financial dynamics vs specific dreams on that vision board is very significant.

(We have to hold in our heads what we already know, already been posted, in full detail, about the financial affairs and then compare those against the specific goals listed on the vision board. Note that some are noting a mismatch re achievability of these goals during the time period's noted.)

Another note as a general FYI clarification on last few pages. ( thread is closed at the times I'd like to reply) is just to add:

All the involvement in the past MLMs, their dates and which were pursued pre & post Jan 2016 ( overlap with Thrive work) are available just by looking at SW's SM platforms.
The job at Dirty Wheels etc is also available via just googling. ( Someone said the VI Trinket posted that recently. IDK , I must have missed it, but this info was already out there on the net, way before we got that new VI.

Thanks Cotton
I think that we need to be willing to accept that the financial dynamics in this case might have been a stressor to both parties. That certainly does not excuse anything done to the victim/s but it definitely could be one reason why someone perpetrates a crime. I do not need SW to be an angel who did no wrong. She does not have to be a perfect victim to me. It is more than obvious she did not deserve what she got.
Her vision board was all about freeing herself from financial burdens. If she were doing so well we probably would not see the concentration on this. One poster say it was probably used as a motivating factor for her team too. I agree. But had they not been in financial straits, the verbiage used to illustrate financial wealth would have been different. More like "Enough money to buy my vacation home in the mountains" instead of "Being debt-free by..." Anyways...I agree the vision board speaks much as to where her frame of mind was.

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of things...

1. IMO Bella seemed to be so nurturing to Cece (one video of SWs showed Bella comforting/soothing Cece during a movie scene SW said scares Cece) it may be that Cece sometimes crawled in bed with Bella. So IMO both girls could have been in the same room that night. I know my youngest did that with her sibling once in awhile. Would that change any sleuth's scenario?

2. When my ex and I bought our Calif. house, I had to sign papers quitclaiming any interest in the property to him. This allowed him to obtain a mortgage using only his income and debt to qualify. If CW got the mortgage in his name only, his income would have had to be high enough by itself to satisfy the mortgage co. I don't think any of SWs income could have been counted. Of course that doesn't mean SW couldn't or didn't contribute financially.

3. I keep seeing the open garage door issue being raised, like why didn't police/NUA go in that way. I really believe to unlocked garage door was the interior door from the house into the garage that SW kept unlocked. FWIW,the security system also announced when that door was used. You can hear it on the Santa video when SW goes out to the garage to get CWs phone, and then back in.

4. Who is our third VI, besides Trinket78 and Colorado303?

Thanks!

A couple of things...

1. IMO Bella seemed to be so nurturing to Cece (one video of SWs showed Bella comforting/soothing Cece during a movie scene SW said scares Cece) it may be that Cece sometimes crawled in bed with Bella. So IMO both girls could have been in the same room that night. I know my youngest did that with her sibling once in awhile. Would that change any sleuth's scenario?

2. When my ex and I bought our Calif. house, I had to sign papers quitclaiming any interest in the property to him. This allowed him to obtain a mortgage using only his income and debt to qualify. If CW got the mortgage in his name only, his income would have had to be high enough by itself to satisfy the mortgage co. I don't think any of SWs income could have been counted. Of course that doesn't mean SW couldn't or didn't contribute financially.

3. I keep seeing the open garage door issue being raised, like why didn't police/NUA go in that way. I really believe to unlocked garage door was the interior door from the house into the garage that SW kept unlocked. FWIW,the security system also announced when that door was used. You can hear it on the Santa video when SW goes out to the garage to get CWs phone, and then back in.

Thanks!
It sounded to me like his story was that Bella was "spread out" and blue, as seen on the monitor, which would lead me to not consider that they were both in bed together that night. But who knows.

A couple of things...

Thanks!
@isalybra is our other VI.

IIRC he had put on the inner latch, safety lock, whatever you call it, to make sure the front door physically could not open from the outside. Same with the sliding door, he had blocked its opening by a piece of wood or steel. Then, IIRC from all the discussions here, the keypad for the garage door either didn't work, or perhaps had been changed by him to ensure that it would not work. So when NUA got there the only way in would have been to break a window, or somehow have a door opener like people keep in the car, with the correct coding on it. I'd like to know when the last time the key code on the garage was changed.

Re: the garage door keypad...some operate on batteries, and can be disengaged by removing the battery. Source: I've got one just like it. So possibly CW could've just removed the battery to the keypad on the garage.

I've had to hide, unfollow and snooze people when the request for donations gets too out of hand...I am generous to a fault but it just gets to be TOO MUCH after awhile.
Google the guy, a couple of days ago, who donated $15,000 to a , when he meant to donate $15. And is having a heck of a time getting that worked out. Apparently he entered "15" and then didn't finish the field and his characters got carried over into other fields, something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo