Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that CW was unable to function w/o being told what to do. He just seems so inept.

Yes, he had a job and wife & kids, but he really seemed checked out, like from birth? Like maybe robotic.

Of course he didn't do well after the murders bc no one was there to guide him, remind him, tell him what to do.

Is it just me? How could he function in this world without Shannan leading, helping, praising , coaxing and telling him what to do?
I think he couldn't.

I believe he murdered pregnant Shannan & both girls. I'm at a loss as to why or what could have provoked him to do something like this on his own. But, I believe he struggled to cover up something about himself that he was very, very ashamed of. And maybe that something came out?

Chris is a born follower, never a leader. I just (sometimes) think that something broke in his mind that set off this horrific chain of events.
He did something that broke the moral reflection? in how he viewed himself. And how he thinks others will view him. He just seems like a great big blob of self-shame.

Curious about his relationships with adults when he was a child.

And. There is no excuse for what he has done. And to put those babies in crude oil tanks? He had already released whatever love and affection he had for them. He had to cover up evidence that showed what he had done. To his 3 & 4 year old daughters. He is just disposing of evidence, not children.

Shannan? His afterthought. Her again? She was , at this time, nothing to him. Just a wrinkle to iron out. No way was he covering for her killing her own babies. At this point he could not have cared less about her as a wife, mother of his children, woman or human. She's Just a speed bump.

I may change my mind as to the whys of these murders, but I won't change my mind about who committed the murders and attempted to dispose of their bodies like trash.

MOO

Edit: my proofreading stinks

Last edited:
This was the post (yours) that I responded to (BBM):
I still don't know if the tanks actually contained any oil. If empty, CW may have opened the bottom door and gently laid them in the tanks. JMO

My response was:
Officials said the bodies of the young girls were found inside oil and gas tanks that "were mostly full."
Officials to release possible motive for Watts family killings
And it is my opinion that I still don't know if the tanks contained any oil. I find it unusual for the PD to have to go to court to get the ME to collect evidence that should be routine.

I wonder

I wonder why he was fired before the arrest? What information did they have?

On the day the 3 were reported missing, I am certain that investigators would have gone to Andarko to check immediately on CW's work alibi. And HE LIED, according to our timeline. He is on tape leaving for work at 5:27 am---but neighbors say that is much earlier than his usual time of departure.

I think he probably told them he left for work, at the time shown on the video. But once LE arrived at Andarko, and asked for his arrival time, they'd probably dispute that he arrived that early. He could be fired right then, for lying to LE in a serious investigation involving his children.

Let alone when they realized he buried and disposed of bodies on their site, using their truck.

Why the heck would you get such an expensive house on one income?? SW only working part time makes sense why CW was the only one on the mortgage.
It probably had more to do with length of time she was at her job, etc. When I moved to NOCO, I still had a home (now rental) and my newly minted husband had been out here for about six months prior to me moving out to Colorado. By the time we bought here, I would have hampered the situation for financing as opposed to helping so we went ahead and just had him qualify for the loan but I was added to deed. Does not mean we are not a two income family. (And to make things fair I added him to the deed of the home I still own but he is not on that mortgage). There are many reasons finance related why you might just have one person on the mortgage. Our family just closed on a house yesterday where only the wife was on the loan but it was a couple who bought it.

And, we learned yesterday from a VI that he actually had 2 opportunities for face to face discussions with his father, one when he picked the father up at the airport, then another one (after spending time with LE) when he wanted to see his father privately before he would tell the "truth".

And that is REALLY important information. I am going to assume then, that he didn't tell his father , the first time, that his wife was really the killer.

Let that sink in awhile. He probably told him the same lies he had been telling everyone else---'we argued and she must have left with the girls...'

If so, then I really really don't believe his story about her being the killer. WHY WOULDN'T HE TELL HIS DAD AT THE 1st possible chance?

What is a Vision Board? Is it something akin to a Day Planner or Daily Journal? TIA
A board where you put pictures, phrases, etc to help you visualize your goals. The premise being that it helps your brain subconsciously be put in the frame of mind to believe these goals to have already happened since your subconscious does not know the difference. Some "manifesters" seem to like vision boards as well. Basically your goals in pictures :)

And it is my opinion that I still don't know if the tanks contained any oil. I find it unusual for the PD to have to go to court to get the ME to collect evidence that should be routine.
Okay. It just seems to me that if they had to drain the tanks, there was oil in them.

Also, I didn't address the rest of your post because I don't know who you are referring to when you say PD. Police Department?

And that is REALLY important information. I am going to assume then, that he didn't tell his father , the first time, that his wife was really the killer.

Let that sink in awhile. He probably told him the same lies he had been telling everyone else---'we argued and she must have left with the girls...'

If so, then I really really don't believe his story about her being the killer. WHY WOULDN'T HE TELL HIS DAD AT THE 1st possible chance?
That is an incredible point. If your wife murdered your kids, wouldn’t you want to tell someone close to you? Wouldn’t you tell your father right away? How the hell do you keep that inside?! Why lie?

The answer of course, is that he conjured up his BS story well after the fact, when LE was closing in. He saw the writing on the wall and did what he always did, he simply told another lie.

A board where you put pictures, phrases, etc to help you visualize your goals. The premise being that it helps your brain subconsciously be put in the frame of mind to believe these goals to have already happened since your subconscious does not know the difference. Some "manifesters" seem to like vision boards as well. Basically your goals in pictures :)
Great explanation!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member