Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Which is why it will be interesting to learn if the conditions SW claimed the children had were actually diagnosed. JMO

I think one of the many reasons people were alarmed when they were first missing was because the girls meds had been left behind. Prescriptions come from doctors who have diagnosed things.

Thanks pocketaccent, this article doesn't apply to SW, I read nowhere about domestic incidents/murders.
This is about why a victim is chosen by a perpetrator in the above examples. Very interesting though.

“to know the offender, you must know the victim.” exposure vs. blame”
Absolutely doesn't apply to SW!
Shanann was not a prostitute. And she was at home when was killed by her husband.

I disagree. I think there are many factors which contribute to marriages breaking up and one of them is disagreements on child rearing, food, medical, sleeping, etc. JMO

Marriages break for many reasons, but too often, because one, or both, partners were not born for monogamy. Let us put it so. It is not that their new partner is "better" - very often they bear uncanny resemblance to the old one - but they are merely "newer". But - even if things happen, we have to try our best to behave in a decent, human way. Sleeping around, impregnating your wife at the same time (risking giving her STD, btw), and finally, killing your family is not human.

Marilyn Lemak murdered her kids over one affair her husband had. I've seen no evidence of multiple affairs in this case. One would be enough. JMO
Yes, and she attempted suicide. She did not hide her children's bodies in crude oil and laugh and smile for the cameras and then accuse her husband of killing them.

Of course they do, but they belong to the doctor. A doctor can, if he wishes give a summary, but not the records.
A doctor would never write anything derogatory about a patient in his files. The notes for one visit are usually only one line, describing the symptom and treatment.

A doctor will write truthful notes to cover themselves if they are sued. I'm guessing medical records can be subpoenaed by the defense when the parent is accused of murdering them. JMO

There were quite a few of them IMO
One child of mine had:
Bilateral Talipes (club feet fixed with physio and leg braces)
Born with two spleens
Asthma
A deviated septum
Cardiac Arrhythmia
The talipes was observed at birth, but the other things came out over years of different symptoms of her.
Should I have just ignored them because some people may think that I was taking her to the doctors too often or because someone thought she had too many illnesses?

It's like some people aren't thinking about the fact that there are perfectly legitimate reasons to change doctors. When my daughter was born they sent her home with a staph infection the pediatrician didn't bother to tell me about. She kept being ill and the doctor was poo-pooing it for a few months. My mother who had raised 10 children knew she was ill and convinced me to a get a second opinion. When I switched docs it was instantly obvious the other pediatrician had been missing bad ear infections as she had severely perforated eardrums and other signs of untreated infections. My own daughter at one point kept taking her son to different ER's because she knew he was critically ill and the various docs went from saying it was just a minor cold to saying he had strep. On her third visit with a different ER doc it was confirmed he had Kawasaki Disease and he had to be lifelined to a specialized hospital. He was so ill they lost him at one point on the flight. He spent over a week hovering between life and death before rebounding. Thank goodness she kept taking him to different doctors!

Yes and that, to me, is a red flag. JMO
The other thing that strikes me odd is her conditions were deabilatating when she was depressed after her divorce according to her fb video . She has always had to lean towards several doctors for diagnosis bc everyone misdiagnoses her and her children . She seemed quite healthy the past few years on her media . That raises a flag to me as well

IMO, in this instance, the one who wanted out of the marriage is the one who murdered the children. Children are often the glue...
He certainly got what he wanted. I think he’ll change his mind the second the judge hands down his sentence. I guess you really do have to be careful what you wish for.

A doctor will write truthful notes to cover themselves if they are sued. I'm guessing medical records can be subpoenaed by the defense when the parent is accused of murdering them. JMO
One thing that I do know is that doctors write as little as possible in their notes. They do not write judgmental things about their patients for that very reason.
How many doctors notes have you seen? I have seen millions.

The other thing that strikes me odd is her conditions were deabilatating when she was depressed after her divorce according to her fb video . She has always had to lean towards several doctors for diagnosis bc everyone misdiagnoses her and her children . She seemed quite healthy the past few years on her media . That raises a flag to me as well
Not at all unusual for autoimmune disease to go undiagnosed for a long time. Much like Ovarian cancer, systems are vague and differ between people.

One child of mine had:
Bilateral Talipes (club feet fixed with physio and leg braces)
Born with two spleens
Asthma
A deviated septum
Cardiac Arrhythmia
The talipes was observed at birth, but the other things came out over years of different symptoms of her.
Should I have just ignored them because some people may think that I was taking her to the doctors too often or because someone thought she had too many illnesses?
Not at all everything you described were I’m sure verified immediately . SW and her children had non genetic related illnesses more rare and it seemed she had to lean towards non traditional med instead of convential for all of them . I am sorry about your child that is horrible

Good catch she always wore an Apple Watch I noticed. I have an Apple Watch and iPhone they work sync together in the health app. I wonder what happened to her Apple Watch? CW always wore that Purple lupus band. SW even made a comment he never took it off. Interesting he wasn’t wearing that nor his wedding ring in his media interviews.

I've noticed the Apple Watch as well, and judging by this selfie SW posted on her FB page, I'd guess hers to be an Apple Watch Series 3, with GPS + Cellular. This is due to the red dot on the "digital crown." If interested, you can check out the tech specs in the link below to see the full list of features for this particular model.

Refurbished Apple Watch Series 3 GPS + Cellular, 38mm Gold Aluminum Case with Pink Sand Sport Band - Apple

I have an Apple Watch as well that syncs with my iPhone, and while it doesn't have GPS or Cellular capabilities like the above model, it does do a great job of capturing heart rate, among other things.

JMO.

Edited to fix link.

About SW. I don't know her at all but to me, she does look like a person who put certain faith in "natural" things. If these parents take their kids to doctors too often, it is not Munchausen by proxy. It is probably new natural remedy. If such parents harm their kids, it is not through physical harm; they are merely over trusting "natural" things as opposed to medicinal drugs. Psychologically, such parents are, in fact, very concerned about their kids, but occasionally put too much faith into unproven remedies. This I can imagine about SW, but maybe I am mistaken. In short, if someone told me SW was concerned about vaccines or "leaky gut", or antibiotics, I would not be surprised. But physically harming her kids, choking them? Give me a break!

I apologize if I am wrong here, I am trying to understand the nature of frequent doctor's visits.

Generally in the US you will have one regular doctor you will see, "your" GP or "your children's" pediatrician. Here in Aus I see a different doc nearly every time I go, as the set-up is totally different. So in the US it's a but more unusual to see so many docs. That said, immune diseases are notoriously difficult to have properly diagnosed and people with auto-immune issues do sometimes have to do extra footwork. MOO and experience living in both countries long-term.

Not at all everything you described were I’m sure verified immediately . SW and her children had non genetic related illnesses more rare and it seemed she had to lean towards non traditional med instead of convential for all of them . I am sorry about your child that is horrible
The child that I talked about here is fine, except she still gets episodes of tachycardia from the heart problem and she has psoriasis. My daughter conditions were not genetic and what rare illnesses did they have and what non conventional treatments are you speaking of?
The steam treatments? Steam has been used forever with respiratory illness.

Marilyn Lemak murdered her kids over one affair her husband had. I've seen no evidence of multiple affairs in this case. One would be enough. JMO
Did Marilyn Lemak want out of the marriage after discovery of the affair and he refused for whatever reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx