Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't care what the neighbors thought of the children's medical issues. First of all, it really is none of their business and if the Watts' neighbors are like some of mine, they just like spreading rumors and making stuff up . Think Mrs. Kravitz.

I'm far far less knowledgable than so many of my fellow WS'ers about the laws on these things, so I ask genuinely: Are we privy to his full confession at this time? I thought no, but I could easily be wrong.
No, but it is summarized in the affidavit. They include the most important details, and I certainly don't see them leaving out any part where it may indicate he tried to revive the children. That would change everything. Jmo

The majority in here feel there's enough info to convict CW. It's been hard for me and I don't even know anybody involved. I can't imagine sticking around if I knew inside info and was a VI who thought CW was innocent of killing the girls. JMO
CW is also sometimes referenced as "monster" in one of the past threads. When I was reading this I was actually thinking of our VI and that I personally would have a hard time reading those comments. I am new to WS but I wouldn't mind some more neutral and objective language.

I'm far far less knowledgable than so many of my fellow WS'ers about the laws on these things, so I ask genuinely: Are we privy to his full confession at this time? I thought no, but I could easily be wrong.
Not that I have seen... just the portions paraphrased in the affidavit.

I cannot believe that a doctor would give her a prescription for a nebulizer for her two young children, if they did not have respiratory issues. Nebulizers distribute steroids to the lungs. Who would prescribe that if it was not necessary?
A doctor can prescribe a nebulizer for reasons other than asthma.

Hi Miss B,
Is this the same VI that had stated that CW had asked SW for a separation numerous times before (paraphrasing)?
Trying to keep VIs straight in my notes, thanks in advance.
If so, does that give you pause and does it to you (or others here), that’s a direct contradiction as to what CW said?

Hello my dear Flo. The VI I’m referring to is @Trinket78 .
It is my understanding that the couple had been having marital problems for some time, and separation had been discussed, but action had not been taken because it was not a mutual desire for both parties involved in the marriage. I think there had been an agreement to try to work things out. Then, upon SW’s return from her AZ trip, CW either informed her he was definitively leaving or SW learned of the affair. MOO

No, but it is summarized in the affidavit. They include the most important details, and I certainly don't see them leaving out any part where it may indicate he tried to revive the children. That would change everything. Jmo

Interesting. And I just looked up more about "how to write an affidavit". It does appear a defendant would want to include as many details as possible to paint them in a favorable light. Hm. Can't explain why his lawyers didn't include something like that to help his case. Maybe CW needs better lawyers from WS! :D

I’m not saying they didn’t have asthma. But it’s a long list of afflictions & daily/weekly doctor appointments for the girls. Also note, SW’s symptoms seemed to dissipate & project onto her children once she had them. MOO
Many of these illnesses could be inherited. My sister- in- law had weird allergies and all five of her kids had a terrible time, especially when they were little. Jmo

I agree. I have been told by my providers many, many times that medicine can be an art just as much as it is a science. And also that good luck never hurts.
Also, there is a good, bad or indifferent personal chemistry between patient and doctor. I go in with a list, or I have the tendency to smile and nod, to get along and don't get any answers. I was reading about how very heavy people sometimes get the short shrift from doctors who are rampant against obesity. IE they can tell patients that all of their symptoms have to do with obesity, and please do come back once you've got that under control.

Yes, that's true. Most people put on a completely different front than what goes on behind closed doors. Especially on SM. Sometimes it seems like a big competition to me. Jmo
Oh geez, of course. Sometimes I see what my relatives post about their wonderful talented kids, and I kind of roll my eyes and say to myself, oh little sally, yeah, the one who pinches everyone to the point of leaving purple bruises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx