Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CW: I want a divorce.
SW: I already know you're <mod snip language >around, then get your stuff and get out of here.

He kills her, he's out of control, kills the kid who saw it, then the other one to solidify his spontaneaous story invention. (But I vascillate too).

I still just don't see her as the one wanting a divorce.

Basing it on the facts as I know them: He was the one having the affair. She was visibly thrilled about baby #3. She was visibly thrilled about her life as a mom, her house, her homemaking, and her life as a Thrive promoter. She was the one praising (profusely) CW as a husband and dad consistently. CW was reported as having been distant in recent weeks.

I personally don't think she loved her life as much as she portrayed, but still- her business depended on this image. When I throw in the facts above with my impression of her, and the fact a VI has stated CW had tried to get out several times (one can believe that or not), I see SW as wanting to work things out with CW. I see CW as the one wanting the separation/divorce.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some thoughts...
Crude oil "treatments "
Has to be scraped off
This got me to thinking about paraffin manicures .. wax sticking to the fingers. Skin being very soft as a result.
I asked Mr. Marli if crude oil has paraffin in it.. turns out it does. Better quality oil ie. "sweet oil" has less paraffin. I haven't heard or read anything to indicate what type oil was in these tanks.
I guess I'm wondering if the crude oil may have preserved much needed evidence?
Just me rambling...

OT:
I too have NF! As do my 2 daughters! Prayers for you and your family!
I think many people believe the doctor always knows best. In many cases it is just a guessing game. They eliminate specific disorders by testing until they can narrow it down to a final diagnosis. It is very lucky to find a Dr. who is able to make an immediate diagnosis and be correct, imo. Unless, of course, it is a simple problem.

I still just don't see her as the one wanting a divorce.

Basing it on the facts as I know them: He was the one having the affair. She was visibly thrilled about baby #3. She was visibly thrilled about her life as a mom, her house, her homemaking, and her life as a Thrive promoter. She was the one praising (profusely) CW as a husband and dad consistently. CW was reported as having been distant in recent weeks.

I personally don't think she loved her life as much as she portrayed, but still- her business depended on this image. When I throw in the facts above with my impression of her, and the fact a VI has stated CW had tried to get out several times (one can believe that or not), I see SW as wanting to work things out with CW. I see CW as the one wanting the separation/divorce.
I should have put in "who says what". I mean that he says he wants a divorce. In this theorized scenario.

My old Italian father-in law used to preserve raw Italian sausage in olive oil inside of jars and they remained preserved for a very long time. Not sure how crude oil works though but I was hoping it too would preserve DNA and finger prints. However, once I viewed the video about people in another country getting crude oil “spa baths” and how the technician must use a tool to scrape the thick black oil off of their skin, wouldn’t that also remove DNA and fingerprints?

A spa bath in crude oil!!!! Ick!!!
Let's bet that the commercial crude bath did not include immersing eyes, ears, open mouth, throat and nose. Are they wearing swimsuits? Do they actually expose their vaginas and other personal parts to the crude oil?

Usually with crude oiled birds, they have to use Dawn or some such mild detergent and gently stroke, for a long time, to get crude off.

I wonder if it's some kind of diluted crude that comes off easier. Maybe with added paraffin as a poster was describing earlier.

Last edited:
Again, we just don't know what happened re: him knocking her off, trying to revive, etc. We haven't heard what his full defense will be. It's possible, IMO, if his story is true, that he did try to revive the girls and/or first knock SW off the child. His reported confession at this point leaves open several possible order of events that he could claim happened. It cannot be assumed he did nothing for the girls unless one ignores this possibility.

For the record, at this time I think CW most likely killed everyone and has led a dark and troubled double life, but I'm absolutely willing to analyze and explore his side of the story.
I believe he would have included in his confession that he made attempts to save the girls, if that is what happened. I can't imagine why he would leave that part out, other than the fact it did not happen. Jmo

It's completely different. One video is of a person who has just committed the horrible act of murder and hiding the bodies. His casual lies and total lack of guilt or shame as well as his demeanor, tells a great deal considering what he has done. The others are just videos of an ordinary day or recording of certain events. None of which include the act of murder and covering it up. We can certainly make assumptions about her mannerisms or try to analyse what she says, but it gives us no indication that she is capable of murdering her two children. Imo

BBM.

I totally agree with this.

It does however, IMO, give indication she is capable of misleading people. There ain't NO WAY she was as happy and content as she portrayed in her video. Ain't no way.

I realize this "was her business", but doesn't change the fact she put on a good show.

JMO JMO

Great post. And, since our VI stated some close to SW questioned the validity of her claims regarding her/her daughters’ health, I think it’s something we should consider. We also should not automatically assume all these ailments were diagnosed just bc SW stated they had them IMO.

I cannot believe that a doctor would give her a prescription for a nebulizer for her two young children, if they did not have respiratory issues. Nebulizers distribute steroids to the lungs. Who would prescribe that if it was not necessary?

Also not to mention the neck surgery she had where she was wearing the neck brace...wondering if this may have impacted somehow, like the surgery or preexisting condition created a weakness?? Could it be possible he even broke her neck whilst strangling her? :(:(

I am not certain in SW’s case unless she shared her post-op x-rays online.... but when I had the same surgery a few different times, I had hardware placed in my neck to support the vertebra where the fusion occurred while the new bone graft or other material forms in place.

The hardware is usually permanent and will stregthen that vertebrae, but it can mean other vertebrae immediately above and below may be more susceptible to injury because the repaired one will be immobile and it will place extra stress on the adjoining levels. Hope this makes sense! I am still waking up, LOL.

If you want to view the hardware on the spine, you can Google: cervical fusion hardware x-ray. The ones used on the back side look more like zip strips. The ones used on the front side look more like a filled in hourglass or figure 8 shape.

I believe he would have included in his confession that he made attempts to save the girls, if that is what happened. I can't imagine why he would leave that part out, other than the fact it did not happen. Jmo
I'm far far less knowledgable than so many of my fellow WS'ers about the laws on these things, so I ask genuinely: Are we privy to his full confession at this time? I thought no, but I could easily be wrong.

BBM.

I totally agree with this.

It does however, IMO, give indication she is capable of misleading people. There ain't NO WAY she was as happy and content as she portrayed in her video. Ain't no way.

I realize this "was her business", but doesn't change the fact she put on a good show.

JMO JMO
Yes, that's true. Most people put on a completely different front than what goes on behind closed doors. Especially on SM. Sometimes it seems like a big competition to me. Jmo

I cannot believe that a doctor would give her a prescription for a nebulizer for her two young children, if they did not have respiratory issues. Nebulizers distribute steroids to the lungs. Who would prescribe that if it was not necessary?

I’m not saying they didn’t have asthma. But it’s a long list of afflictions & daily/weekly doctor appointments for the girls. Also note, SW’s symptoms seemed to dissipate & project onto her children once she had them. MOO

I think many people believe the doctor always knows best. In many cases it is just a guessing game. They eliminate specific disorders by testing until they can narrow it down to a final diagnosis. It is very lucky to find a Dr. who is able to make an immediate diagnosis and be correct, imo. Unless, of course, it is a simple problem.

I agree. I have been told by my providers many, many times that medicine can be an art just as much as it is a science. And also that good luck never hurts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers