Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going back, I have a question about the affadavit and door lock. The friend (can't remember her last name or I would use initials) could not get in (it's posted here by a VI she had a key) because of the indoor latch. According to the affadavit the officer contacted Chris for the garage code and he said it didn't work (kinda paraphrasing)...but that he was 5 minutes away.

How did they get in? By using perhaps his garage remote? I will be VERY curious to see if ultimately that code worked, and he was buying time.

Our VI’s haven’t posted lately I think It’s been a couple of days for Trinket. I hope we didn’t scare them off. I really appreciate their knowledge of the Watts family.
I can’t speak for other VI’s but I’ve been gone for a couple of days to catch up with life. By the time I got here threads were closed and I couldn’t reply, and now I’m WAY behind. I skipped the past couple of threads so I could try and answer questions on this one while it’s still open. If anyone had a question for me that I haven’t answered feel free to re-post them.

It appears the first person told the separation story to was NUA. I've wondered if he told her this in an attempt to get NUA to back off and have her think that perhaps SW had just taken the girls for a long walk, to cool off?

IDK, but he then repeats this to LE, maybe because he had to, because he told NUA this? JMO

Just to note-
no 2 to mention separation was salon worker who recounted what SW's mum said to her.

Last edited:
A doctor ordered surgical procedures and a surgeon performed surgery on two young children. Do you think they did so without proper medical diagnosis?

We don't know about this specific case, but it happens enough to warrant lawyers who specialize in suing doctors for performing unnecessary surgeries. Also, it's happened enough for the national institute of health to put out at least one article about it.

What do we mean by unnecessary surgery? We define this as any surgical intervention that is either not needed, not indicated, or not in the patient’s best interest when weighed against other available options, including conservative measures [1, 15]. From a historic perspective, the threat of unnecessary surgery has been publicized as far back as the 1950s, when Dr. Paul Hawley, the Director of the American College of Surgeons (ACS), stated that “the public would be shocked if it knew the amount of unnecessary surgery performed (…)”

Why do surgeons continue to perform unnecessary surgery?

I agree, with your post.
I was saying, why not tell the truth after first meeting with his father,
if CW tells his father the truth. So he lied, at first meeting.
Sorry I misunderstood. Early on someone said that he wanted his father to hear it all before it became news, but I haven't seen the documentation of that, and that would support your post, as to why he didn't tell the truth to dad in the first place. IMO

Yes, he did tell police he initiated the conversation and he wanted the separation. I've always wondered why he did this. He also made sure to mention it to her friend when he spoke to her. There must be a reason for this. Usually when a husband murders his wife he does not admit to any argument or bring up the idea of separation. Maybe he was setting the stage to suggest SW went into a rage, or somehow lost her mind as a result, and killed the children? Seems too obvious to be true.
I think in his desperation to fend off NUA while she was at the house, he told her this and then couldn't take it back. Once he told her, he had to admit it to LE as well.

Well I've never been to one but I don't think my friends who have are flaky-- Actually I'm not completely sure of the meaning of that word but I get the idea that it could lead to them being accused of abusing their children? Is that what people are hinting at? :eek:o_O:confused:

No, IMO it doesn't mean anything about abuse. My interpretation, which may be wrong, is that it meant SW had poor judgment. MOO.

Do you know many people with autoimmune disorders? If so, don't say to them that 'they seem quite healthy.'

That can be quite an insult, as it is doubting their ability to know they are , in fact, ill. When someone has a debilitating illness, that is internally based, others may not see the ravages. But that does not mean it is not there and active in their system.

Just because someone 'seems' to be healthy, when you look at their social media, that does not mean they do not have difficult health issues to deal with. Would you really expect a lupus victim to go on social media and describe their painful, swollen joints, their total exhaustion and their sudden rashes?
Also want to add that depression and chronic illness go hand in hand, as well as pain and stress. Jmo

I can’t speak for other VI’s but I’ve been gone for a couple of days to catch up with life. By the time I got here threads were closed and I couldn’t reply, and now I’m WAY behind. I skipped the past couple of threads so I could try and answer questions on this one while it’s still open. If anyone had a question for me that I haven’t answered feel free to re-post them.
There is this narrative, that seems to have taken on a life of its own, that Shannan could have been involved in killing her kids. I feel dirty typing this, because I think the facts speak for themselves. But what would you say to these people who think that this is a possibility?

Personally, I bash opinions that are not based on evidence, not simply because they differ from my own.

If you can point to actual evidence, and then say “I believe this, because of this evidence” then I take absolutely no issue with that.

If you have to ignore evidence, and make wild assumptions based on speculative and arbitrary information, that I do take issue with. That is what I attack.

If you have to make assumptions based on assumptions, this is flawed logic. The more assumptions you make, the further you tend to stray from the truth.

I could certainly be more tactful in my rebuttals though.

Yesss. Especially: "If you have to make assumptions based on assumptions, this is flawed logic. The more assumptions you make, the further you tend to stray from the truth."

Well said. The "assumptions based upon assumptions" is upending these threads for hours.

I'm all ears for all kinds of theories but I'm such an evidence based person. Show me the evidence for your theory and I'll listen. But I can't seriously consider things made up out of thin air, and not wanting to doesn't automatically translate to "convicting him and throwing away the key" either. I just need evidence.

Yesss. Especially: "If you have to make assumptions based on assumptions, this is flawed logic. The more assumptions you make, the further you tend to stray from the truth."

Well said. The "assumptions based upon assumptions" is upending these threads for hours.

I'm all ears for all kinds of theories but I'm such an evidence based person. Show me the evidence for your theory and I'll listen. But I can't seriously consider things made up out of thin air, and not wanting to doesn't automatically translate to "convicting him and throwing away the key" either. I just need evidence.
I couldn’t have said it better. Facts matter.

A doctor ordered surgical procedures and a surgeon performed surgery on two young children. Do you think they did so without proper medical diagnosis?

IMO she went around til she found someone who would do it. She says that more or less on her post (“I finally found a doctor who will listen to me!”)
My son was told he needed a tonsillectomy, I got a 2nd opinion, and he did not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx