Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, I'm thinking that SW would have loved having a husband that didn't kill her. Of course, this is just a guess on my part. I'm not even sure why I bother coming on here anymore. I have never seen a killer be given so many excuses as to why he killed his victim. If being bossy, is now a good reason to kill, there are a lot of first born children that need to get ready to pass. JMO I can't remember another killer that has been praised about what a wonderful husband he was, after confessing to killing his wife.
Hang in there...

When did he stop wearing it? @Colorado303 ? I thought he stopped wearing the wedding ring and bracelet and was there a necklace ? At the same time. I assumed it meant marital problems As in SW knew . bc she was alive at that point .
When did you first notice ?
I don’t know when he stopped wearing them, as I didn’t see him very often. I didn’t hear SW say he quit wearing them so I assume it was very recently, perhaps after the crime, perhaps shortly before. And I don’t know anything about the necklace at all.

He seems to be very concerned with what the "other woman" thinks. Are you saying he may have told the other woman that he and his wife had already split up weeks ago? This is what I am thinking was the main reason for closing his FB account, and when he closed it. I'm trying to get a sense of just how deceitful he is, and what his future plans may have been with her. I'm wondering if he was giving his wife the impression everything was ok, while telling the other woman he had already ended the relationship. I don't know how much longer he planned to keep that up. And what he told her right after she went " missing?" Jmo
That’s what I’m saying, but not based on any knowledge of CW, SW or this AP. Just based on my knowledge of other cheating spouses and the lengths they’ll go to to convince an AP that they are seperated (and knowing that it’s often a requirement that they prove they’re separated for an AP to continue the affair)

How could a judge NOT find medical records relevant if the defense is representing his client murdered his children? That sounds incredibly unfair. JMO

How would they be relevant though? I can’t see what relevance they hold to either the defense or the prosecution. Has something come up to suggest she killed them due to a tree nut allergy? Really confused here.

Thank you Colorado303, I am just wondering why NU would say in interview that the front door was not as it normally was meaning the latch was across the front door from the inside. That makes me think the latch was not regularly engaged. What are impressions? Thank you Colorado.
The latch normally wasn’t engaged when no one was home. When NA went to the house Momday am it was engaged.

Hang in there...
Thank you. I keep trying but, Honestly, I took a really long break from websleuths, I came back for this case. I'm not sure why I took a break the first time, I'm thinking now it may have been the victim bashing. I, honestly can't take it. This woman was a human being with faults like everyone else and she didn't deserve to die. If there was any evidence that she killed her children, , I could understand but the word of a killer?

SW had a midwife? In a high-risk pregnancy? Wow! A midwife isn't qualified to determine what is safe or not safe. Anyone who has ever been in a high-risk pregnancy knows that! They also want to deliver with a NICU nearby. JMO
You can have both a midwife and an OB. Or a doula and OB. It's not necessarily one or the other.

SW had a midwife? In a high-risk pregnancy? Wow! A midwife isn't qualified to determine what is safe or not safe. Anyone who has ever been in a high-risk pregnancy knows that! They also want to deliver with a NICU nearby. JMO

My SIL used a midwife. She also gave birth in a hospital with the best NICU in their region.

“In voir dire lawyers for each side question the potential jurors about their biases and backgrounds, as well as any pre-existing knowledge they might have about the case. The attorneys can also ask questions designed to uncover characteristics or experiences that might cause potential jurors to favor either the prosecution or the defense.”

This is why we, the posters on WS, have differences of opinion. Our life experiences play a huge role in how we see things. From my life experiences, I see CW as a helpful husband, with chores and with the kids. I see SW as bossy and condescending. So much is said about how SW could have flown even greater heights if she’d had a better husband. I had a husband who didn’t change a single diaper, wash a single dish or even mow the grass. I not only worked but I did everything else. I look back and don’t know how I managed it all. He would just go to the basement and drink and think of ways to make my life even more hellish with his put downs, silent treatments, etc. I have been on the receiving end of snarky comments and those I got were private. I can’t imagine if he had talked to me that way publicly. None of what I did was appreciated. Let’s pretend for a moment that all my husband did was not appreciate me. That alone gave me a deep sadness. I did not feel valued. I was overworked and we (the children and I) walked on eggshells. I left for my sanity. I would have loved having a helpful husband. With the Watts, there are tons of videos that in my opinion show him as great with the kids and helping around the house. Heck, she would even take off on trips and leave the girls with him. For SW it seemed to me to be all about her, Thrive, her friends, having a certain lifestyle (not just projecting one) and Social Media. That’s a lot of fluff with no substance. And when somebody’s ego constantly gets trampled in public & they feel devalued, they are ripe for an affair. I know SW is a victim. Of course she’s a victim. The children are beyond innocent victims. But I would guess that living far beyond their means, another baby on the way they can’t afford, living a life for Social Media with every move filmed, and feeling belittled made this man a pressure cooker ready to explode. I’m going to take a note from @Tippy Lynn and state imo, jmo and moo!

I totally agree with you, Mae.

BBM
I get so caught up in all the "sleuthing" & then all of a sudden... BOOM... the real life of it is right here in black & white. Three beautiful lives snuffed out. This precious little doll was to start kindergarten & now she is gone. Her sister is gone. Her mother is gone. Another poster mentioned a few threads back how we shouldn't even know the Watts' names. This is just so senselessly tragic. It just breaks my heart.

Totally agree with your post. We are not discussing a book or a movie. Real people died in tragic circumstances. Some friends or relatives from both families are here reading these post. Feeling confused, sad, angry, stunned while trying to grief and grasp this unthinkable tragedy. JMO

Being that he worked for that oil company and was obviously familiar with that particularly desolate oil tank location, he knew he could easily slide the girls through the 21” diameter man hole on top, but he soon discovered that SW wouldn’t fit being 15 weeks pregnant, thus the nearby shallow grave. IMO.

CW was okay with this? That is equally shocking.
I'm shocked an OB would approve a mid-wife for a high risk pregnancy. I find that impossible to believe. A husband is going to go along with it if the wife claims the OB approved it. JMO

yes, lotsa people are allergic to animals but when that allergy could trigger asthma attacks in a child, responsible parents re-home the pet. It's just common sense. JMO

I had allergies as a child. I had a budgie but when I tried a feather pillow that caused allergies, so my mom would take extra care to vacuum feathers from the budgie. Later I had cats, but they were restricted to downstairs only, not allowed in my bedroom, and again lots of vacuuming and cleaning. If the child(ren) is already attached to the pet and these things work, I don't consider them irresponsible parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28