Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol! Not throwing tomatoes here at all! But honestly I'm exhausted by the insinuations against SW and what (IMO) is a negligence of common sense today.... and reading 250 pages of Philosophy readings for class tomorrow lol! And kinda the entire horror of this case.

I want to take the time to thoughtfully read what you wrote and not take any wrong impressions from it.

That's not going to be tonight! The cats are buggin and the books are callin! But I appreciate your thoughtful and polite response. I think it's a true example of civil discourse and polite, respectful debate.

And when you do I wasn't attempting to put words in your mouth. I'm pretty sure I'm putting words in the mouths of the folks who were bringing up those topics. I'm just trying to tie it to how it may relate to the actual case at hand and your post seemed like a good jumping off point.

Do you know many people with autoimmune disorders? If so, don't say to them that 'they seem quite healthy.'

That can be quite an insult, as it is doubting their ability to know they are , in fact, ill. When someone has a debilitating illness, that is internally based, others may not see the ravages. But that does not mean it is not there and active in their system.

Just because someone 'seems' to be healthy, when you look at their social media, that does not mean they do not have difficult health issues to deal with. Would you really expect a lupus victim to go on social media and describe their painful, swollen joints, their total exhaustion and their sudden rashes?

THIS!! Thank you!

And when you do I wasn't attempting to put words in your mouth. I'm pretty sure I'm putting words in the mouths of the folks who were bringing up those topics. I'm just trying to tie it to how it may relate to the actual case at hand and your post seemed like a good jumping off point.
Totally good with me

For those who believe CW's story may be true:
Do you think he panicked and didn't want to be arrested for just Shanann's murder or that he thought he would be blamed for all of the murders? If he only killed Shanann, then shouldn't he have known trying to cover everything up would only make it look like he killed Bella and CeCe as well?

Shouldn't he have expected to be the primary (if not the only) suspect in their disappearances? And shouldn't he have known that he would lose all credibility for lying right off the bat? Obviously he knew there would be a thorough investigation of all the evidence in the house and his activities and that his affair(s) were only going to make him look even more guilty. Why did he think anyone would believe his story about her just taking the girls and leaving everything behind?

There has never been a case where a husband killed his wife because she murdered their children and then tried to cover everything up by hiding all the bodies. Why should this be this first time?
I've also searched for statistics/reports on pregnant women who have killed their children as revenge against their partners, have not found one. Two very unique situations here if we are to believe CW's story.

An alarming amount of reports and statistics of pregnant women killed by their partners though, mostly in the first trimester.

@Trinket78 did
According to this video (at about the 1:38 mark), she is not using the Burn patch while pregnant.
Shanann Watts
i can’t that link to work I would love to see that !
Shanann Watts

Shanann Watts
This is where I got it from . She has it in in the picture and also stated she was thriving through pregnancy a friend said she was told to stop SW said her midwife approved

I believe.... I would have to go back through the thread, that it's been established the Thrive bars did not contain the allergine nut several times. Anyone have a quick link?
As we are not allowed to link ingredients due to TOS if you google the ingredients for Lemon Meringue "T" bars it clearly states Allergens: Contains Milk, Soy, Tree Nuts (Coconut).
Shanann Watts

Men who cheat are infamous for playing both sides of the field. They will tell the A/P one thing and the wife another. How many mistresses do you hear about that believed the man was going to leave his wife but when it came down to it they never did, and in fact their wives often know nothing about it unless the mistress tells them.
Exactly.

Totally agreed, except the part about him asking her for a divorce, I don't know if there is proof of that. Except in his own mind per the affidavit, where HE SAID he asked for a separation. (willing to be corrected) .

I don't see him asking for a divorce, either, based on what I've read in MSM, etc., so far. But I may have missed a post or two or forty-two! If he was getting away with his affairs -- and AFAIK, he was -- then why would he mess up a good thing? She was bringing income into the home, and they needed that, fer shure, and he apparently had a fairly decent job, "fringe benefits," and a nice little family.

SW's NC trip for those weeks really makes me think (as many of us have said) that she was talking with her folks about coming back to NC with the girls, but without him. One kink in this theory, however is that she was religious, so I don't know how she -- or her parents -- would view a separation/divorce, especially with children involved. SMH. Damm, it's a mystery.

The other thing that strikes me odd is her conditions were deabilatating when she was depressed after her divorce according to her fb video . She has always had to lean towards several doctors for diagnosis bc everyone misdiagnoses her and her children . She seemed quite healthy the past few years on her media . That raises a flag to me as well

Where are we getting this info? That she "always" had to lean on several doctors because everyone misdiagnoses her kids.

Have any of you who feel she was making her kids sick read anything about the syndrome or factitious disorders in general?

There have been a few cases featured here and many books about such people.

How many times did SW mention her kids' illness in the last two years of social media? Out of how many posts? Does someone care to count?

People with this condition, that's virtually all they talk about in this internet age, online. That and other horrible crises in their lives.

They have blogs and pages just devoted to their children's "journeys" and to constant, minute by minute updates as to every terrible procedure and turn for the worse and emergency their children endured:

"After Bella went through her last round of chemo we had high hopes. We are devastated to report she is back in the ER with a high fever and signs of a major infection. The doctors say she may not make it. Keep us in your prayers."

This is the stuff you see in such cases. Constant escalation of illnesses leading to near death, then miraculously the kid "pulls through", only to be found with another issue or to have another crises within often just days. And other crises that they post in an effort to get pity like fires, or robberies or rapes, or whatever. It's a constant bid for sympathy.

These people can't stay off the internet with their constant tales of woe.

You know there are people with multiple illnesses in the world. And those illnesses can have periods where a person is doing better and then not. And their kids can actually end up with health problems as well, without having a factious disorder.

We have plenty of examples of posters with just these issues.

To try to diagnose a murdered woman with a condition like that and accuse her of killing her kids based on such fiction seems terrible and not like the websleuths I've been used to for almost 15 years.

I feel sad about this.

And....maybe she was truly in love with him and their family. JMO
I absolutely believe she was in love with her family, but love is complicated. My mom still calls her ex-husband her "husband" . She "knows" they will get married again someday, even though he had a girlfriend before they were divorced and he is constantly seeking female companionship in local exchange sites. When you love someone with all of your heart and the sanctity of marriage is paramount to you, sometimes you turn a blind eye to things in order to preserve your own personal vision of your relationship.

WHAT??! You don't read everyone's posts??! This is my problem- I read them all- and it's consuming far too much time of my life :eek: I need to figure out a better strategy. But then I'd miss all the banter...

I read them all as well. Don't like the banter, though. Some bantering had lead me to research and reassessment of possible scenarios.

Where are we getting this info? That she "always" had to lean on several doctors because everyone misdiagnoses her kids.

Have any of you who feel she was making her kids sick read anything about the syndrome or factitious disorders in general?

There have been a few cases featured here and many books about such people.

How many times did SW mention her kids' illness in the last two years of social media? Out of how many posts? Does someone care to count?

People with this condition, that's virtually all they talk about in this internet age, online. That and other horrible crises in their lives.

They have blogs and pages just devoted to their children's "journeys" and to constant, minute by minute updates as to every terrible procedure and turn for the worse and emergency their children endured:

"After Bella went through her last round of chemo we had high hopes. We are devastated to report she is back in the ER with a high fever and signs of a major infection. The doctors say she may not make it. Keep us in your prayers."

This is the stuff you see in such cases. Constant escalation of illnesses leading to near death, then miraculously the kid "pulls through", only to be found with another issue or to have another crises within often just days. And other crises that they post in an effort to get pity like fires, or robberies or rapes, or whatever. It's a constant bid for sympathy.

These people can't stay off the internet with their constant tales of woe.

You know there are people with multiple illnesses in the world. And those illnesses can have periods where a person is doing better and then not. And their kids can actually end up with health problems as well, without having a factious disorder.

We have plenty of examples of posters with just these issues.

To try to diagnose a murdered woman with a condition like that and accuse her of killing her kids based on such fiction seems terrible and not like the websleuths I've been used to for almost 15 years.

I feel sad about this.
Me too. Like... heartbroken sad.

He may have fallen in love with the coworker also? He was confused. She was always ready and willing? Thats how love starts in many situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member