Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the separation goes.... it's been stated CW told SW multiple times that he wanted a separation.

The affadavit states that he told her the night of the horrific events.

I will be curious to see if the defense can show of specific plans he made to separate. After all, IMO, that would take some logistics and planning. Housing, the babies, bills, etc.

I would be curious to see if he had put any of this in place to back up his claims.

Men who cheat are infamous for playing both sides of the field. They will tell the A/P one thing and the wife another. How many mistresses do you hear about that believed the man was going to leave his wife but when it came down to it they never did, and in fact their wives often know nothing about it unless the mistress tells them.
Yes, I didn't want to jump to conclusions , but that is exactly what I was wondering was going on. Jmo

As far as the separation goes.... it's been stated CW told SW multiple times that he wanted a separation.

I will be curious to see if the defense can show of specific plans he made to separate. After all, IMO, that would take some logistics and planning. Housing, the babies, bills, etc.

I would be curious to see if he had put any of this in place to back up his claims.
The affidavit says that he claims these things, not that they are in fact true. Coming from him, it’s probably a safe bet that it isn’t true.

Last thought for the night, but this reminds me of the Mary Winkler case where she shot her husband and claimed he was "smothering" her baby in an effort to get it to quit crying.
No matter what you may think about that deadly shooting, it would never have justified Mary getting a shotgun off the top shelf of a closet and mortally wounding him and unplugging the phone. He was apparently asleep in the bed at the time, since his bladder was still full.
The hospital was at the end of the dang street. I know cause I went to that trial.
Matthew Winkler obviously had his "issues", but knowing her defense attorneys very well in the past, I think they were more than clever in their defense. And for the most part, it worked. Very little time served at all.
I do not see SW as an abuser.
If you aren't familiar with the Winkler case, then google it if you want.
I wasn't a VI on that one, but I could have been.
I know and fully understand the complete circle of abuse and domestic violence and women who kill their children.
I will have to sit on my fingers some more and wait for more facts.
It doesn't jibe with me. After seeing his videos after they were all dead, I just can't. No way.
jmo as always

MyBelle said:
I wonder why SW thought it was necessary for a toddler to have a spine adjustment.

I am sure other's would disagree with me but I would not chose that treatment for a child with developing soft bones and muscles. JMO
I would only do it if my pediatrician recommended it. I've never heard of it being done on a toddler.

Or a controlling response if she gave her own child a Thrive bar with nuts.

I believe the bar has coconut in it which triggers the warning, but many people with tree nut allergies are not allergic to Coconut, some are and some aren't, and she likely knew if that was the case since she had CeCe tested

Yes, I didn't want to jump to conclusions , but that is exactly what I was wondering was going on. Jmo
It's so common it's almost a given. They will tell the mistress and someties even their friends and family one thing but it will be completely different to the wife. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has not only experienced it but it seen it replayed multiple times in others lives.

With so many doctor visits, I'm sure she was tested. We have a VI who is an OB, so she would be the person to ask about Thrive and pregnancy. Maybe she's talked about it--I've missed a bunch.
According to this video (at about the 1:38 mark), she was not using the Burn patch while pregnant. She is seen wearing a patch of some kind, however.
Shanann Watts

Last edited:
I didn't say that it is evidence that he strangled those little babies.... but it may provide insight regarding how a man who carried one up the stairs to an oil tank and "dumped" her, then went down and gathered the other one up and carried her up the stairs of a separate oil tank, and dumped her.... may have felt about those little girls.

It makes me nauseated truly to type that.

Moo moo moo

I'm going to take a whole lot of liberty here and try and connect some dots. I'm also probably putting words in people's mouths (not yours johnny, im responding to yours, because im *trying to find the connection) feel free to correct me. My impression or personal opinion is that perhaps these nuggets about the MIL and the nuts, the dog allergy, the bars having allergy warnings, are that they don't align. Typically a parent who's vigilant about allergies is consistent in their vigilance, ie they practice what they preach. Not sure if the throwing out of nuggets is to say she was exaggerating or lying, or to indicate it was to put division between the in-laws and the girls or in-laws and CW, or to paint a picture of mental health issues, I'm just thinking this is the dot connecting maybe some people are throwing out with out saying.

Huge apologies in advance if my assumptions of what folks bringing up just made me look like a jerk. While I acknowledge I'm putting words in several people's mouths, I'm trying to connect the point and think this is it?

Ducking while you throw tomatoes.

Lol! Not throwing tomatoes here at all! But honestly I'm exhausted by the insinuations against SW and what (IMO) is a negligence of common sense today.... and reading 250 pages of Philosophy readings for class tomorrow lol! And kinda the entire horror of this case.

I want to take the time to thoughtfully read what you wrote and not take any wrong impressions from it.

That's not going to be tonight! The cats are buggin and the books are callin! But I appreciate your thoughtful and polite response. I think it's a true example of civil discourse and polite, respectful debate.

My granddaughter has bad allergies, she has an inhaler and an epi pen nearby at all times. She’s been hospitalized several times for asthma, where she’s had it so bad she could barely breathe. It is terrifying to see a child in that condition. It looks like they are dying. We are all on high alert whenever we are responsible for her care because not only do we have to constantly be on the lookout for known allergens, we have to constantly be watching to make sure she doesn’t suddenly start gasping for air because she was exposed to something new that set her off. Children do die from asthma attacks. I hope you all wouldn’t accuse us of being overprotective and of showing signs of having Munchausen syndrome by proxy. We just love her very much and don’t want anything to happen to her.
I wish there was a love button. People can not understand unless they have a child/children with major health problems.

I agree with you Sausage Pizza.
I also don't understand the need to expose your life on FB. I am a not a FB user, too much of an introvert.

Some people that participate in affairs don't give a hoot if the partner is married, has children or children on the way. Selfish people in this world.

Me, too. Add to the list $$$$ for an attorney for both parties.

I'm going to take a whole lot of liberty here and try and connect some dots. I'm also probably putting words in people's mouths (not yours johnny, im responding to yours, because im *trying to find the connection) feel free to correct me. My impression or personal opinion is that perhaps these nuggets about the MIL and the nuts, the dog allergy, the bars having allergy warnings, are that they don't align. Typically a parent who's vigilant about allergies is consistent in their vigilance, ie they practice what they preach. Not sure if the throwing out of nuggets is to say she was exaggerating or lying, or to indicate it was to put division between the in-laws and the girls or in-laws and CW, or to paint a picture of mental health issues, I'm just thinking this is the dot connecting maybe some people are throwing out with out saying.

Huge apologies in advance if my assumptions of what folks bringing up just made me look like a jerk. While I acknowledge I'm putting words in several people's mouths, I'm trying to connect the point and think this is it?

Ducking while you throw tomatoes.
That they don't align with, what... killing her daughters? Or that she doesn't practice what she preaches? If the latter, I'm not sure how that can be used as a basis for her capability of killing her own children. In fact I AM sure it can't. My feeling is that if there is a "dot" to connect, it would have been connected by now. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx