Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you were lucky, but asthma is a real disease and many, many people have it. I do not see what the fact that your child does not have asthma has anything to do with what goes on with another child.
I actually know that asthma is a real disease. I was just pointing out that asthma is not the only reason someone may have a nebulizer.

Yes, that's true. Most people put on a completely different front than what goes on behind closed doors. Especially on SM. Sometimes it seems like a big competition to me. Jmo

This is so true. I look at FB for entertainment more than anything else. My family has had a lot of laughs from the stuff people put on FB.

The problem with petroleum products is that they will creep into tissues, they will ladder down so to speak, at least in living bodies, but I'm hoping that in the case of the poor girls, they will easily be able to sort the oil from any other substances. I have such an extra-bad feeling about what the COD & contributing factors, and time of death will be. Just MOO.

Do you have any theory on COD/time of death that you are willing to share?

The problem with petroleum products is that they will creep into tissues, they will ladder down so to speak, at least in living bodies, but I'm hoping that in the case of the poor girls, they will easily be able to sort the oil from any other substances. I have such an extra-bad feeling about what the COD & contributing factors, and time of death will be. Just MOO.
Thanks for your input! Greatly appreciated by me because I have been around various types of oil products for many years, and I hated all of them. Actually there is a big debate, IIRC, about what kind of oil is contained in skin creams, too, because as you say it gets absorbed. Anyway, I'm one of the posters who is aghast at what I call the desecration of dumping (term used in affidavit) them in crude. Just blows my mind, and I'm not religious, I know there is nothing there anymore, soul-wise, assuming they were already dead, just blows my mind. IMO

It's very good to have you here Silver Bell. I appreciate very much your insight on the oil matter. We call them "pumpers" out here too. My husband is a former pumper & now a plant operator (different company). I have been very curious what CW's title of "operator" actually entailed. I have envisioned it to mean "pumper" but I've not seen or read an actual detailed job description for him yet.

Me either. Some mothers are allowed to have nebulizers for their kids and but someone else is faking it?

Exactly. I feel like the continuing insinuation here is that SW was faking both her illnesses and her children’s. There is zero basis for that.

That’s very different from saying that health issues were a factor in their lives. That’s true. Trying to find non-existent evidence that all of their health issues were fabricated is just bizarre.

Do you happen to know, if, in the type of job that CW had, would he normally be driving around alone in the pickup or with a partner? Would a person of his level be paired, in the field, with a professional, ie geologist, whatever professional would be apt? (No I am not referring to when he dumped the bodies, just in general during work hours, would a guy at that apparent maintenance level be accompanied?) Would it be normal that he (a person with his job) would have to punch in on a time clock?

I questioned that too, with no answer. The part about his saying in the (implied media) interviews that he said he wanted a separation.
I think the poster may have been confusing the interview with what was stated in the affidavit, and I replied with a bunch of examples from the affidavit of how many lies he told, so I guess I misunderstood it in the first place. Oh well.... whatever. As my daughter always says.

It's very good to have you here Silver Bell. I appreciate very much your insight on the oil matter. We call them "pumpers" out here too. My husband is a former pumper & now a plant operator (different company). I have been very curious what CW's title of "operator" actually entailed. I have envisioned it to mean "pumper" but I've not seen or read an actual detailed job description for him yet.

Right, what was his job, because with his salary listed as $61k, that's low for a pumper, no pumper out here will work for that.

Exactly. I feel like the continuing insinuation here is that SW was faking both her illnesses and her children’s. There is zero basis for that.

That’s very different from saying that health issues were a factor in their lives. That’s true. Trying to find non-existent evidence that all of their health issues were fabricated is just bizarre.
Yes, I find it strange and I am not sure what the relevance of it is other than to cast SW in the worst light. What does it matter?

Yes, I find it strange and I am not sure what the relevance of it is other than to cast SW in the worst light. What does it matter?
Yes, that's what I am still trying to figure out. How is this correlated to the events that occurred. Is there some mysterious illness involved which suggests foul play? Or what?

Do you happen to know, if, in the type of job that CW had, would he normally be driving around alone in the pickup or with a partner? Would a person of his level be paired, in the field, with a professional, ie geologist, whatever professional would be apt? (No I am not referring to when he dumped the bodies, just in general during work hours, would a guy at that apparent maintenance level be accompanied?) Would it be normal that he (a person with his job) would have to punch in on a time clock?

Pumpers keep track of their time because they depend on that overtime. They usually drive alone unless training someone. They have a company pickup, typically unmarked because they drive like maniacs (not really, just unmarked because otherwise you get a lot of calls like "I saw an ABC company pickup and it tore up my road") and everywhere they go is tracked. You will often see a weird black antenna, it looks like a black metal/plastic cattail, on the trucks sticking up. At where I worked, they would come into the field office because in the oilfield, the free breakfasts are legendary. So they eat like crazy, then go out. They have a lot of freedom and you have to treat them like gold because their jobs are tough and lonely.

Many of these illnesses could be inherited. My sister- in- law had weird allergies and all five of her kids had a terrible time, especially when they were little. Jmo
CW always seemed pretty healthy . SW was fond of doctor shopping IMO according to her video misdiagnosed many years . She joined support group for lupus , said she had fibromyalgia . Her first dates with C.W. were mainly dr appointments according to her SM. As her depression lifted in my opinion the illnesses did too . She seemed to venture towards midwives , chiropractors and support groups . Many of the children’s visits were testing according to her posts . The kids went to preschool then took two hour naps and were asleep by 630. She stated she was told she could never have kids ... she didn’t say why but it seems she got pregnant easily. Depression and many personality disorders can manifest illness . It is serious and real to those suffering . But the only reason it is relevant to me is because the more I see certain personality traits . I see her not taking separation factor calmly. Everyone was shocked about this crime because it didn’t make sense . I am interested in every insider that can fill in the gaps that we don’t know .

Yeah. That's the thing. I fully understand people saying they need more to find him guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That's fair.

But to say that, in the face of the absolutely avalanche of actual facts we know of in this case that constitute circumstantial evidence that many of us feel is powerful evidence of his guilt, and then to turn around and state the opinion that SW probably murdered her children, was making them sick, that his story is believable, that she was mentally ill- to state an opinion as to that based on virtually no facts at all, like mental health diagnoses, evidence she had a blog about her kids' illnesses and was going on in major detail, over and over, constantly, daily, about her kids illnesses and almost dying, etc., like we see in MSBP cases, or evidence her DNA was under the kids' nails or the size of her hands were around their necks, or evidence of emails, texts, etc., from her stating she was losing it or wanting to seek revenge or anything, that's what I feel is super unreasonable.

I need many more facts to convince me of CW's guilt, than the mountain of evidence we already have but I need nothing but gossip to convince me Shanann killed her kids?

That confuses me.

I don't see a mountain of evidence. We don't have a time of death or even a manner of death. We have very little other than the bodies, a confession (inaccurate) and what?

I'm afraid my theories are just from my own mind and not very valuable. I do think he killed the girls first, before SW got home, or right after she lay down to sleep (if she did, it's conjecture on my part), then killed her.

Thanks. I am interested in hearing the different theories and why because I still haven't honed in on one that I'm convinced is really close to actual events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BarbieP