Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I see. Thank you for enlightening me. Isn't it pretty strange that she would be able to get away with posting this "abuse" all over her social media for years and no one close to her said anything about it until after she was murdered and unable to speak for herself? MOO.

YES, THIS!

And yes, one could ask how we know no one did say anything to her, but considering how... opinionated... people can be on social media, critical even, when it comes to other people's lives and parenting skills, and the fact that she was by everyone's admission VERY publicly active on social media, I find it hard to believe that there would have been a virtual vacuum of silence on such a serious issue if it was even hinted to exist all along.

Social media can be a very catty place, especially in the MLM world. Negative rumors take on a life of their own in groups, etc. By all accounts, Shanann was very well liked. Or the "appearance" she gave was. Or whatever people want to call it.

So... she had a pattern of abusing or neglecting her children, or else being hyper focused on their health (depending on the theory), and either no one noticed or no one said anything publicly at all of concern. You couldn't completely and instantly scrub all mention of her bad mothering skills from SM every time if it happened. You just can't do that. Her business was by nature too purposely public.

If she was so bossy that she did this to her kids and "trained" a meek CW like an obedient mouse, I'd think that at least some negative opinions of her would have been flying on SM by the people who knew him, knew them as a couple, or knew her before her entire family (save 1) was murdered and tossed aside like trash.

Or, some negative opinions of her would have been spoken of or supported in media interviews by friends and family instantly when she went missing, if alarm bells had been ringing about her character. If CW had been feeling like she was an abusive mother. If the in-laws felt the kids were being harmed, or the couple's close friends saw her as off somehow. He never said that, and no one else did either unless I missed a MSM interview or comment? Anyone in those first confusing few days, even?

Like NUA who instantly knew something was very wrong when she heard CW's reaction. Or the Thayers who had the most intimate up close access to CW out of ANYONE post-murders and were completely and totally shaken up to the point where they instantly called police after he left. No family rushing in to support him in finding his wife and kids and making public media statements... someone. Not even one. JMO.

The people claiming we should not analyze SW's behavior ( from videos and VI contributions available ) are analyzing CW's behavior from videos and VI contributions ‍♀️. While it's not a "pscyhcological assessment," the information available does give insight into the dynamics of their relationship, which is very important.

Well there is no video to compare SW behavior after she killed someone (to my knowledge) so, there’s that. :(

I haven't seen any proof either child had serious illnesses or serious surgical procedures. I have seen on SM the exploitation of those children--sometimes crying and scared--in order to promote a product that had absolutely nothing to do with their health. JMO

Thankfully, our private health records, and those of our children, are private and not available for random public speculation. JMO

Do you know many people with autoimmune disorders? If so, don't say to them that 'they seem quite healthy.'

That can be quite an insult, as it is doubting their ability to know they are , in fact, ill. When someone has a debilitating illness, that is internally based, others may not see the ravages. But that does not mean it is not there and active in their system.

Just because someone 'seems' to be healthy, when you look at their social media, that does not mean they do not have difficult health issues to deal with. Would you really expect a lupus victim to go on social media and describe their painful, swollen joints, their total exhaustion and their sudden rashes?

Well said on people who suffer from auto immune disorders. I am on facebook and maybe five of my facebook friends know that I suffer from aggressive rheumatoid arthritis. I also have fibromyalgia, which is not uncommon for many RA patients.

Over the years, some of the people I've shared my diagnosis with have said "oh, I have arthritis, too". I used to try to explain that what I have is not arthritis, but is a serious auto-immune disorder that is systemic and it attacks the joints, but also can attack other organs. It also costs about $100,000 a year to treat, mostly in medications, and that is if I am "healthy".

That said, most of the time I look very healthy. When I'm in a flare, not so much, because of the pain, extreme fatigue and malaise. I try to keep to myself as much as possible during the really difficult times because I don't want to worry my loved ones.

No way! We just kept the pets and my son out of each other's faces, wiped down the pets with baby wipes a lot, I kept his room spotless and changed sheets DAILY, we had freestanding air filtering machines, he took his meds, all was okay!

THANK YOU. I posted a similar thing. My son was inconsolable at the thought of losing his dog.

We did much like you described and it was fine.

Good catch she always wore an Apple Watch I noticed. I have an Apple Watch and iPhone they work sync together in the health app. I wonder what happened to her Apple Watch? CW always had on that Purple lupus band. SW even made a comment he never took it off. Interesting he wasn’t wearing that nor his wedding ring in his interviews.
He also wasn’t wearing the purple lupus awareness bracelet he normally wore — JMO but I think he took them off to show AP his relationship w/SW was over.

If CW's defense goes with the strategy that SW killed the children, those medical records and histories will become evidence. JMO

Agreed. And IMO they will show a loving mother taking the advice of medical professionals, caring for her children, and making sure that they were healthy and well.

Contrasting that with a father who "dumped" their little bodies in 2 separate oils tanks. JMO

Well said on people who suffer from auto immune disorders. I am on facebook and maybe five of my facebook friends know that I suffer from aggressive rheumatoid arthritis. I also have fibromyalgia, which is not uncommon for many RA patients.

Over the years, some of the people I've shared my diagnosis with have said "oh, I have arthritis, too". I used to try to explain that what I have is not arthritis, but is a serious auto-immune disorder that is systemic and it attacks the joints, but also can attack other organs. It also costs about $100,000 a year to treat, mostly in medications, and that is if I am "healthy".

That said, most of the time I look very healthy. When I'm in a flare, not so much, because of the pain, extreme fatigue and malaise. I try to keep to myself as much as possible during the really difficult times because I don't want to worry my loved ones.

Huggs! My mother has RA and I know how rough it is on her, she too puts on a happy face even when we know she’s suffering.

Just chiming in one last time this evening to say I came out of a marriage of 15 years of abuse. Much of it emotional.
He had a "different" side to him eventually also.
I do not hate men. Period. I don't hate anyone.
I know CW deserves a very good defense and I do want him to get one.
I know that the defense will do their best to tear down SW in every way they possibly can. That's how it works.
So it is only normal at this point when we have almost no facts/docs/discovery available for posters to "play" defense attorney and prosecution roles. (no disrespect intended)
Personally with what we do know, I don't see any red flags that SW killed CeCe or Bella. And we know she didn't kill herself and unborn Nico.
Peace I'm out,
Chi
ETA we do have facts and we have his videos when they were "missing" to consider...just saying and jmo

It could prove Shanann exaggerated their medical conditions demanding tests and procedures the doctor didn't think were indicated or necessary. The marriage was breaking up for a reason. The jury will want to know why. JMO
I’m willing to bet the vast majority of people who have lots of visits to the doctor (for themselves or their kids) do so because they are worriers, not because they have MBP or some other clinical disorder. And I imagine that people with hard to diagnose disorders (like lupus) are more likely to wonder if a symptom is significant and less likely to accept “it’s nothing” as a diagnosis. I don’t know much about the girls medical history so this post has nothing to do w/me knowing them, just a general observation from someone who worries.

I am curious as to why people think CW deleted his FB account. SW built her (their) business via SM. He obviously supported her in this venture -perhaps not with passion like hers, but he did participate. Deleting his FB account speaks volumes for someone who earns income on SM , or even just supports their spouse in their income producing activities on SM. Was he tired of their lives being on constant "display" (maybe because what was on SM didn't jive with "real life"), trying to hide family info from the AP, trying to dodge criticism on SM if the affair or separation became public knowledge?

My kids have asthma and allergies and can be triggered by dog dander. They have zero reactions to our Dachsund.
Yes, those lil hot dogs have less dander or so I have heard, my cousins had one and I don't recall much shedding. So that eliminates any possibility of abuse by allergan, I hope. Jmo

Last edited:
Can someone who has a theory related explain the inference around SW's and the girls' ailments as connected to their murders? I want to understand the thought process, motive etc. I'm trying to keep an open mind and consider all theories/opinions. TIA
It's like a doctor's waiting room at times, :)

Only one poster has offered an explanation for their interest in SW's concerns about her children's health and the reason we should discuss it, it may have placed pressure on the marriage, financially, emotionally....etc. which culminated into the perfect storm for what went down that night (weekend).

Imo, others may be implying SW had mental health issues and she did murder her daughters.
Or, flipping it, CW was paranoid his wife and daughters were mentally/physically ill and decided he'd put them out of their misery, (sounds dreadful but has been noted as a reason for filicide before) or, they were draining the funds financially and he saw them as a huge burden, they had to go. :(
I haven't given this much thought until right now, nothing is pointing me in this direction.
JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members