Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except that would probably result more in a shoe/boot print, and not a bare footprint.
I was thinking maybe he loaded the bodies in to the car before he was dressed for work .He might have had work pants and tshirt on but no boots. I thought there was a 12 minute gap or so between the neighbour seeing the car and it departing. Good chance the work boots were kept in the garage ( my husband keeps his there) and put on just before he drove out . Somehow I couldn't see SW letting him traipse through the house in boots worn at the oil field. Anyway it's just an idea.

BBM: I'm sure he's lost in thought and feeling depressed. Going to be hard hooking up with AP's and he's likely nervous about dropping soap in the prison showers. Tsk Tsk. :confused:

Thanks for the summaries of AB, I can't watch without needing a few glasses of wine to take her annoying edge off!
LOL I know she repeats everything so much!!

Interesting thought: CW couldn't take the bodies out the front door of his home because HIS OWN Ring doorbell camera would have recorded him doing that.

In addition, possibly?, that he could see Nicole staying there and walking around the house after the first Contact at 12:10 pm. The police weren't called until later, and where is the timeline for that? I'd like a refresher on that. If somebody has that handy. Thank you.

I wear my Apple Watch all day and usually my battery is dead by the time I go to bed so I’ll put it on the charger. I do have the pillow sleep app and if I can remember to charge my battery before I go to bed I’ll wear it while I’m sleeping. Sometimes I’ll put it in airplane mode while sleeping to save some juice.
I had the first Apple Watch and recently upgraded to the Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular. My first apple watch barely made it through the day without the battery going dead. My new model is always around 60% at the end of the day, but I still put it on the charger when I go to bed. I never wear it when I'm sleeping. However, most people seem to really like to record their sleep patterns with their watches. (I sleep like I'm in a coma so it doesn't interest me).
jmo, moo, imo

In addition, possibly?, that he could see Nicole staying there and walking around the house after the first Contact at 12:10 pm. The police weren't called until later, and where is the timeline for that? I'd like a refresher on that. If somebody has that handy. Thank you.
Officer Coonrod was dispatched at 1:40 pm.

Tech expert on AB:

If CW was wearing his Apple Watch, his step activity (going up and down stairs when he said, per his scenario) should be logged.

Shanann had series 3 Apple Watch, which is the most advanced model.

If she had watch on, LE might be able to view her heart rate, and could theoretically determine when altercation occurred, how long, and approximate time of death.

If she awoke to being strangled, it could show heart rate changes.

Most of this is contingent upon the watch being in “exercise mode” in order to get real time data.

There is no confirmation that either of them were actually wearing their watches, so this is speculative.

Does anybody know of any cases where the Apple watch actually broke a case? I know with Sierra we questioned her Fitbit, but it never came into play in court.

His feet may have been bare in the house as he placed the children and SW in the bags? Or as he used the bags for god knows what. Maybe it just ties him to the scene more, as proof that his print is on a bag found at the crime scene. In case his next confession claims he didn't do any of what he said he did!

The Arrest Affidavit stated that the murders occurred at the home. He disclosed the physical location of the bodies. The barefoot print on the bag was found on the oil field. I don't think this request is to tie him up to scene. JMO

That’s what I think as well. I’m confused as to why this is relevant. Unless they’re simply covering their bases and want to put him at the scene (not that there’s any doubt, even by his own account).
I am catching up here and sick to my stomach reading about this happening today.

Massguy, I wonder if there is connected to the "bags" on the neighbors CCAT may or may not have shown him loading in the truck?

I am catching up here and sick to my stomach reading about this happening today.

Massguy, I wonder if there is connected to the "bags" on the neighbors CCAT may or may not have shown him loading in the truck?
Yeah, that would certainly jibe with that story. I’m not sure that rumor has been confirmed, but it definitely appears that there were bags placed in his truck.

I wouldn't think Shanann would participate in anything like that since she was 15 weeks pregnant and a risky pregnancy (lupus, etc) at that. JMO
No, very true. But whose to say that no matter WHO wanted to separate, one or the other initiated sex, maybe the other didnt want to, maybe or maybe not forced, and in anger n frustration, he strangled her. Another poster or 2 said they didnt believe Shanann would like(mock) strangling; that, or its not something u do with ur wife(but more exciting with a virtual stranger). I disagree. If someone likes to be 'strangled' during sex, why not a "wife"? I would presume there would be trust between spouses and usually no fear of being harmed. It can be enjoyed for what it is, a sexual kink, lol.
Anyway, hi folks! I been trying to catch up on this thread for awhile and admit i had to roll n scroll at times.
Anyway, it seems i made an error creating a username on here. Hey, everyone, this is my whole name!! Lol, im trying to see if i can fix. No options in my profile settings so im trying thru admin.
I used to be on here 5+years ago. At some point i forgot my password and username and was unable to get back on to post. I think the last couple of cases i followed here were Lauren Spierer and Holly Bobo. And i also go thru a couple cold cases i.e. Maura Murray and Jodi Huisentruit.
Anyway, it good to be back, hopefully i will be soon conversing with u all under some simpler and less obvious username.
I used to live in CO and was there when Jon Benet Ramsey died, another haunting, obsessive case.
Colorado is a great place to live. I miss it terribly!
This case has gotten under my skin and brought me back here after being in an FB group about this case. Man, there are some real trolls over there, including admin. Very depressing. It made me remember and admire the overall integrity of WS.

HELLO ALL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member