Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a wild thought...what if there isn't a footprint on the bag that was found (?)...and they want his "inked" footprint because he "strangled" SW by stepping on her throat while she was on the ground; thus killing her. Maybe there are marks on her throat that look like footprints and they want to compare them. This may be way out in left field...but thought I'd throw it out there. jmo
I was thinking a stomp to the stomach.

What about the physical transformation of CW’s body after he married SW. I don’t think he would have made the effort without SW’s encouragement and support, but all of a sudden he starts thinking of himself as a hot Greek God. Like maybe he’s too good for SW. Women were starting to come on to him like never before. What if CW started thinking he could do better.
I agree with your thinking. As his confidence increased and more doors were opened, it could have changed the way he viewed his present life.

He may have felt trapped, and seen a better life on the horizon. Unfortunately, this came at the expense of his family.

@Layla, in the photos I have seen and they are not too many, it looked like CW and SW both slimmed down. Except for the fact that CW is a murderer, CW and SW were attractive people. I remember commenting about CW's awesome complexion many threads ago. They both looked great.

I don’t know about you, but I feel like I’ve played out in my mind 100 times various versions of what happened in the house after the door closed at 1:48am.
Me too! A new thought has come into my mind in regards to the garage.

I'm thinking CW took the bodies in trash bags a.s.a.p. down to the garage for storing while he stripped beds etc. He may have taken a nap too, then proceeded with his plan after 5am loading bodies into his truck.

CW tried to delay LE entering the garage, maybe he thought he left something incriminating behind or a scent of death might be picked up. Basically, trying to prevent the inevitable. JMO

I personally don’t believe he had a “mental break.” His postoffense behavior, although sloppy, was purposeful and rational (as much as it can be under the circumstances).

This crime may have come as a result of rage, but I don’t think it is evident of “snapping.”

His behaviour after could be because he perceived himself as not to blame, when overloaded and unable to cope with a range of stress it's very common to fixate the blame on someone else, its also very common to display anger and rage when stressed, its also very common to feel self protective and victimised, domestic abuse is linked with this behaviour, example I hit her because she made me angry, the abuser feels no shame or guilt because they blame the victim. He had a lot on his plate, quite a bit put there by himself but still a full plate, it would only be after the stress is removed and he feels free of it he will realise what he has done. JMO of course. He had a full time job, a fake sales pitch life to keep up pretence for, at least one AF that we know of, a new baby on the way, two small children, a troubled marriage, financial woes, possibly sexual identity issues, lying to SW about meeting AF, sole care of the children over the weekend, SW enjoying success and confidence through her sales. This all could be unrelated and of course he could have planned to murder his family for freedom but I think it more likely he snapped. JMO

I think he used a simple chokehold to kill her. I not only hope that your scenario isn’t true, I think it would have been extremely difficult versus other alternatives. Anything is possible though.

It would be interesting to know if CW did any wrestling in high school. I haven't heard that he did, but you never know.

Me too! A new thought has come into my mind in regards to the garage.

I'm thinking CW took the bodies in trash bags a.s.a.p. down to the garage for storing while he stripped beds etc. He may have taken a nap too, then proceeded with his plan after 5am loading bodies into his truck.

CW tried to delay LE entering the garage, maybe he thought he left something incriminating behind or a scent of death might be picked up. Basically, trying to prevent the inevitable. JMO
It does seem he delayed entry into the house by saying the garage keypad was broken per the affadavit but he was 5 minutes away. I am curious to see if it was indeed broken and how entry to the house was gained. Moo

Just trying to figure out why CW murdered 4 people that particular weekend?
Out of the weekends, why that weekend? What pushed him over the edge?

SW left for Arizona feeling as though she was on good terms with CW. Why else would she leave him alone with the girls? She must have at least felt he would keep them safe. But it couldn’t have been further from the truth.

In those short days, CW was angered with the fact that his plan was not playing out the way he wanted. He wanted to be with the AP and wanted out of the marriage and financial obligations with SW. But now here he was: an unwanted pregnancy, an upcoming gender reveal party, risk of his AP finding out he lied to her about his commitment to their future (with her finding out about the pregnancy), and CW likely being told at some point by SW that SHE actually wanted out.

He felt his world was spiraling out of control. The one thing he was in control of, however, was his supervision of the girls. SW was away, and unfortunately she couldn’t protect them.

I think he may have projected his anger for SW on the girls. And later on SW.

JMO.

I'm curious about the big airline bag that the Watts purchased for transporting the girls' car seats when flying to NC.

I'm unable to locate the family pic made @the airport. The girls each have a cute little character rolling suitcase, Shannan has a rolling set of luggage and Chris has a huge blue rectangle zippered bag holding 2 car seats.

I'm curious if that bag is non-porous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member