Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think he'd had enough of? Based on evidence (affadavit) that would minimally based on his confession to dump his babies in oil tanks and put his strangled wife and unborn son Nico under shallow dirt vs interpreted SM posts by a seemingly loving wife and mama? (IMO)
He'd had enough of them and the life he was living with them.

I do not believe that anger is a secondary emotion.

And my neighbor's dog's poo on my lawn makes me feel angry, not disrespected. Angry, because I have to pick it up. And angry because than other dogs pick up the scent, and will follow the lead.

I think you are over thinking it, trying to come up with another name for the primary emotion I am feeling. It is anger, not fear, not feeling disrespected...I am angry.

I agree with you. But I’m not totally sure what the relevance to the case is and why we are discussing whether it’s a secondary emotion or not. All emotions are valid and should not be avoided or repressed. And everyone expresses emotions differently. Aside from murdering his family (IMO!), we don’t know how CW expresses his emotion. We’re assuming he doesn’t feel anger because we haven’t seen him express anger in a “stereotypical” way.

I am trying to imagine what may be going on in CW's mind at this point in time with regards to his incarceration, his legal team, the evidence as it unfolds, the pending trial, the loss of his family, the loss of his freedom, no more hopes and dreams, loss of AP likely, fear of jail and being harmed in jail etc. What may be his thought process right now? I could be totally wrong and it may just be standard tactics by a defendant and a defense team but is it possible that CW realizes he isn't going to get out of this and is now stubbornly digging his heels in and making it as difficult as possible for the prosecution team by exerting every legal right he is afforded to the umpth degree and being stubborn while doing so.
I think at this point I would be chronically depressed and not have the strength to dig my heels in so would probably rely on my defense team to do know what they're doing. Then again if I was guilty on all charges, I would fess up, try to avoid trial and accept whatever punishment was handed down to me.

I'm familiar with domestic abuse and its various forms, and I've read many posts here speculating about CW being abusive. But so far no one knows or has any proof that he was verbally, emotionally, or physically abusive to SW or the girls. We can't say he was putting on a front for the public to cover how abusive he was in private when we just don't know. It's terrifying to think he just flipped a switch and did this one day.
IMO, based on what we know, he's a lot like Diane Schuler. Going along with life and then one day she'd had enough and killed everyone. Afaik she'd never been abusive to her husband or kids.
There’s a video of C.W. on SW’s fb page, 2nd row from the bottom, last one on the right. Just the two of them are there. CW is doing push ups, and SW sneaks up on him with a camera. When he finishes his last push up, he looks up and notices shes’s there with her camera, and he smiles at her with the most beautiful smile, ever, and they both say, “Hey,” to one another. Sure like love to me.

Not sure who you are referencing, but almost sure not involved in this case.

He was the prosecutor in the Jodi Arias trial. He was masterful. Hence, I am a verified Juanette, as seen on my avatar.

I am hoping that SW and the girls have a strong prosecutor in this case. It is going to be an ugly trial. There needs to be a strong prosecutor to protect her from the onslaught, coming her way.

Ur728,
"Here in CO autopsy reports are public, it doesn't matter what age.

My thoughts on why they are keeping them quiet is to keep things air tight as far as a fair trial. Avoiding a mistrial. I also had the thought that maybe they are really horrific and it would really upset things? It's going to be hard enough to pick a jury with as much media coverage as this case has received".

I have often thought, there may be something horrid found in the examination of the bodies of the young girls: not only strangulation.
The oil did not hide the evidence.
So best to 'not make public'.
I have never seen or read an autopsy report.
What is included in the report? Descriptive analysis would be expected along with conclusions by ME/Coroner. Would it include pictures, Xrays, etc.?

I still think he is completely guilty due to a mental break/snap caused by extreme stress and will hopefully have justice served upon him
I personally don’t believe he had a “mental break.” His postoffense behavior, although sloppy, was purposeful and rational (as much as it can be under the circumstances).

This crime may have come as a result of rage, but I don’t think it is evident of “snapping.”

Edit* I used “snapping” when I meant something deeper than simple rage.

Last edited:
I have never seen or read an autopsy report.
What is included in the report? Descriptive analysis would be expected along with conclusions by ME/Coroner. Would it include pictures, Xrays, etc.?
They are very detailed. They usually include diagrams of the human body but when released to the public, generally don’t include photos.

You can Google celebrity autopsy reports and see for yourself (it’s just an easier search if you use those search terms).

Absolutely and you have every right not to believe what you think is the truth. Until I see more physical evidence I will continue to look into the facets of their life. If the physical evidence proves beyond doubt CW killed the girls, then so be it.
But if outsiders believe a few videos of SW show her to be an abusive wife/mother, how can those claims suddenly be erased because physical evidence is revealed at trial which proves CW killed the girls without a doubt?
Either one interprets it as abuse or not. JMO

He was the prosecutor in the Jodi Arias trial. He was masterful. Hence, I am a verified Juanette, as seen on my avatar.

I am hoping that SW and the girls have a strong prosecutor in this case. It is going to be an ugly trial. There needs to be a strong prosecutor to protect her from the onslaught, coming her way.

As soon as you wrote that I was thinking the same thing. May Shanann, Bella, Cece and Nico be represented by whomever is Colorado’s version of JM. We don’t have an idea who will try the case for the state yet, do we?

I personally don’t believe he had a “mental break.” His postoffense behavior, although sloppy, was purposeful and rational (as much as it can be under the circumstances).

This crime may have come as a result of rage, but I don’t think it is evident of “snapping.”
Isn't rage same as snapping? That's what I thought. Am I wrong?

I thought it might have been a mental break at first, but now I think it was something else. Rather than rage, I don't think he had any emotions or feelings at all about the murders. I think he was emotionally detached from the girls and his wife. Whether he'd always been like that or he'd had a gradual change, I don't know. When he killed them, though, I don't necessarily believe he looked at it like, "I hate my wife and don't love my kids so I need to get rid of them." I think it was much simpler than that: he was finished with that life and ready to move on to something else so he discarded the obstacles that might stand in his way. I don't feel like he was looking at them like his family, or even people. They were merely "things" standing in the way of what he thought he now wanted. Maybe what he wanted was AP, or perhaps it was just the freedom of not being tied to anyone or anything.

They are very detailed. They usually include diagrams of the human body but when released to the public, generally don’t include photos.

You can Google celebrity autopsy reports and see for yourself (it’s just an easier search if you use those search terms).
Thanks, @MassGuy. I may do that in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop