Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

And that proves what? The oldest sister was getting a time out, apparently and the youngest is probably just playing along, for fun.

But who knows what the context of the picture is? Maybe she deserved a time out. Is it now 'wrong' to give toddlers a time out for breaking rules?

My 3 yr old granddaughter has a time out corner. Does that mean my son and his wife are cruel and cold hearted failures as parents?

Layla123 said:
I don’t find myself identifying with C.W., at all, in any of those videos. That was his wife and family. I see SW trying so hard to create a happy life for all of them, every single day, and I see him going through the motions. I feel sorry for her. With her zest for life, it must have been very disappointing to have to deal with lump on a log, C.W., day in and day out. If he didn’t like her and the things she liked, why did he marry her? Why would he want trample on her dreams like that.

Perhaps because he saw other guys of his age having a family, was tired of loneliness, and was attracted to Shanann's gregariousness.

If I were to take a wild guess, I'd say that CW is academically smart, and SW would score very high on ambition. Women like her can realize themselves either by helping their man grow, or, they grow themselves. This family might have stayed together if SW either invested into CW's education, interviews, better job, or did it for herself, but SW wanted a lot of things on a limited budged, and hence, ended up in debt and with Thrive. (I am not criticizing her, merely thinking of where did she make a mistake - she must have, if she never noticed what was going on with CW).

I belive Thrive business had a negative effect on the family. I never heard about MLMs before this case - but now I am thinking how every week, I have to block some unwanted vendors posing as friends. It is probably a high-stress job for them either, and I can only imagine how difficult it was on SW's family.

There is a photo of CW mowing the postage stamp-sized lawn and he is pretty muscular. It would be very easy for him to overpower Shannann who was much smaller, and tired and pregnant. MOO. We didn't see any wounds on CW's exposed body/face during his tv interviews that he could have sustained if SW tried defending herself. Hopefully his full body would be checked for scratches etc, and anything else useful for the trial. I don't know if SW had short nails or long acrylic ones but the ME will check for evidence.

She had long acrylic nails. Some posters said they're not sharp but it's possible they were sharp enough to inflict some marks. IDK

Wasn't it the top sheet that was found at the oil site? I'm sorry I don't have a link. I just remember it being that the top sheet was found and it was the FITTED sheet and pillow cases that were in the trashcan. Or am I remembering only speculation? I can't remember what was confirmed as fact.
All JMO.

The top sheet and pillow cases were in the kitchen trash can.

@katydid23 said:

I don't think that anything she did was equal to putting a dunce cap on a kid and putting them in a corner. JMO

The picture linked here is a of Bella and CeCe standing with their heads facing the wall.

@katydid23 said:

And that proves what? The oldest sister was getting a time out, apparently and the youngest is probably just playing along, for fun.

But who knows what the context of the picture is? Maybe she deserved a time out. Is it now 'wrong' to give toddlers a time out for breaking rules?

My 3 yr old granddaughter has a time out corner. Does that mean my son and his wife are cruel and cold hearted failures as parents?

I was responding to your post saying nothing SW did was "equal to putting a dunce cap on a kid and putting them in a corner"
Maybe not equal but IMO close to.

I wonder if this has to do with his physical appearance - people consider him as attractive and it is hard for them to believe that such an "handsome guy" who seemed so loving and caring on SW's videos could do this to his family? In their heads there must have been something that provoked him to "snap". Because Disney made us believe that "handsome guys" are always the good ones. People now try to blame it on his "bossy" wife who made sooo many mistakes and mistreated him soooo badly. They pick on every little piece they find online to confirm their presumptions. I'm feeling really bad for her because I truly believe that she was just a normal human being and she made mistakes so we do. But now she can not talk for herself anymore and her name is dragged through the dirt which makes me really sad for her family.
I don’t know SW, never met her, but I love her. I love her spunk. I love her positive, can-do attitude. I love how she loved her babies. Every time someone says something negative about her I get this instinctual urge to start typing and defend her! Her beautiful babies were strangled!

Not quite the same, I know, but Susan Smith comes to mind as pretty horrific.. Yes, I know that was all her and her boyfriend issues. IMO

No way! Absolutely zero chance she'd kill them, regardless of how we view her - a doting mother or a cold seller of thrive.

Supposedly we take the second approach. Even if I become super cynical and think that SW, in a way, somewhat exploited her good-looking family to boost up sales of her product (I hope no one gets upset with me because I said if) - so imagine, SW is a super cynical person who is attached neither to CW nor to kids, merely wants to sell and get rich.

Killing the kids totally cancels her plans! If CW says he wants separation, now she needs these kids more than ever. To make movies with herself, a pregnant, single mother, with two kids, held together by Thrive.

I believe that she was a good mother who adored her kids, but even if we think that she was not, there absolutely no reason for her to kill them.

I missed that. I have to rewatch!

Just rewatched and did see her point and say”No”. I’m sure they got sick of the camera. I took a lot of photos & videos of my kids when they were growing up and they weren’t shy about telling me to stop.
They were possibly sick of competing with the the phone for mom's attention.

I don’t know SW, never met her, but I love her. I love her spunk. I love her positive, can-do attitude. I love how she loved her babies. Every time someone says something negative about her I get this instinctual urge to start typing and defend her! Her beautiful babies were strangled!
Me too. I do feel protective of her. She could be any one of our daughters who is now being villified and is not here to defend herself from this man who dumped her precious children in crude oil.

Perhaps because he saw other guys of his age having a family, was tired of loneliness, and was attracted to Shanann's gregariousness.

If I were to take a wild guess, I'd say that CW is academically smart, and SW would score very high on ambition. Women like her can realize themselves either by helping their man grow, or, they grow themselves. This family might have stayed together if SW either invested into CW's education, interviews, better job, or did it for herself, but SW wanted a lot of things on a limited budged, and hence, ended up in debt and with Thrive. (I am not criticizing her, merely thinking of where did she make a mistake - she must have, if she never noticed what was going on with CW).

I belive Thrive business had a negative effect on the family. I never heard about MLMs before this case - but now I am thinking how every week, I have to block some unwanted vendors posing as friends. It is probably a high-stress job for them either, and I can only imagine how difficult it was on SW's family.
BBM

Her mistake? How is it her mistake that her husband was having an affair with a co-worker?

MOO

“Geragos, who’s not working for Watts, represented Scott Peterson, who was notoriously convicted in 2004 of killing his pregnant wife, Laci.

"Look at the hurdles he's got right now: pleading for them to return ... an extramarital affair, you have a story that evolves or changes. That's going to be a problem," Geragos told "Good Morning America" of Watts. "His lawyer is going to have his hands full explaining why the story morphs."

Geragos thinks Watts' defense attorneys will also consult experts who can discuss the "psychological underpinnings of what was going on if, in fact, he's going to stick to his story that he saw the wife doing the strangling."“

When people kill close relatives: Explaining 'family annihilators'
That's sorta laughable coming from an attorney with a client sitting on death row and appeals, which amongst a variety of things, accuse this attorney of ineffective counsel. JMO

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

These videos don’t add an ounce of weight to an alternate scenario (SW doing this), let alone tip the scales in that direction.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members