Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are very detailed. They usually include diagrams of the human body but when released to the public, generally don’t include photos.

You can Google celebrity autopsy reports and see for yourself (it’s just an easier search if you use those search terms).
Glad to hear they don't include actual photos @MassGuy to the public, we don't need to see that to understand the report. I have never read an autopsy report nor have I seen a photo of deceased person. Not sure I could view an autopsy photo. I am relying on WS members to help me with the report when it does get released to public and if it does.:(

yes, good work. I remember someone posted this statute a day or so ago, and asked if CW's dad was an attorney. They wondered if someone helped CW with the wording about his wife 'being in the act of strangling' his 2nd girl;

If he hadn't worded the confession like that, it would not fall under the statute above. Pretty interesting coincidence.

When this first came up, it was right after the Florida case about the shooting at the convenience store.

It was all over the news at that time as to how the person could make their case as to their defense. I thought about this also. That this could be how they so quickly came up with what happened, and that would be his defense.

Last edited:
I'm curious about the big airline bag that the Watts purchased for transporting the girls' car seats when flying to NC.

I'm unable to locate the family pic made @the airport. The girls each have a cute little character rolling suitcase, Shannan has a rolling set of luggage and Chris has a huge blue rectangle zippered bag holding 2 car seats.

I'm curious if that bag is non-porous.

In light of the new "bag" that was found, that's an interesting observation. I do recall seeing that family airport photo, and it can be found on SW's fb post.

As for the Southwest Airlines bag that is being carried by CW, it appears to match a bag shown here in a Southwest company blog post. It's not clear from the article what material the bag is made of, but the company states it's a reusable car seat/stroller bag which can be purchased as an alternative to plastic bags.

If CW/SW travelled quite frequently on Southwest, they could have purchased the bag and taken it home to be re-used. It's possible it could have been in the house that night.

JMO.

Edited for clarity.

Definition of snark. informal. : an attitude or expression of mocking irreverence and sarcasm …
To illustrate with a sentence, "I often feel like firing off a snarky comment here on WS, particularly late at night, but I generally just bite my tongue and write, "Respectfully, I disagree..." (LOL hope this sentence, which may or may not be true, is helpful)

It would be interesting to know if CW did any wrestling in high school. I haven't heard that he did, but you never know.
I can suggest with confidence that as a mechanic and working in the oil fields CW would have very strong hands and forearms. My husband was a mechanic for 20+ years in the military and he developed very strong hands and forearms and he would have to do a hand grip test annually to demonstrate his ability to perform duties as a mechanic.
The purpose of this test is to measure the maximum isometric strength of the hand and forearm muscles.

Yes, notice that no other children are playing like that.
I agree. Also odd, I think it's mom doing the recording. Well, it might be her. Maybe not? Since I heard a woman say 'hey Chris', and then saw him in the video, I think someone else is doing the recording. Odd for sure. They sounded like they were having fun though!

I meant to ask you this earlier on. In the family annihilator cases you've seen that are similar (attractive middle class couple, no major red flags or DV, possible pregnancy or small children, husband having affairs, etc) have you noticed the same level of vitriol towards the wife/victim, or is this case unusual and unique because of SW's strong social media presence?

I'm not sure if it is that there's more to pick apart and analyze in this particular case, or if it is the male/female dynamic you posted about so eloquently earlier.

Not in any of the ones I've listed.

Social media has changed the way we live our lives and SW and CW lives their lives publicly. It's given a lot of fuel for the defense.

Any person who posts things about parenting or featuring their kids online gets slammed. Sanctimommies. Celebrities especially get murdered by the public for how they carry their kids, how they put them in a baby sling, how they breasts feed or don't. It goes on and on.

Sorry to answer so late Bluff, but as the others have answered here ad nauseum, this is a typographical error. Somebody grabbed a form from a previous case that had a female defendant and they changed the header (aka the "style of the case") but forgot to proofread the body of the motion. Notice that the body of the motion (not the header) doesn't ever refer to CW or anything else specific about this case. Notice also that this motion was filed at 9:14am on the morning after CW's "confession" and arrest. The PD's office had just been appointment, and I'm sure this is in their set of standard motions that gets filed in every case. Unfortunately, they grabbed the form for a female defendant instead of a male defendant; hence the "she" instead of "he." It's just plain old being in a huge rush to get the preliminary motions filed ASAP and not paying close enough attention.
Thanks @Bill Carson. Between you and @gitana1 I am going to defer to you both on this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spicytaco46