Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm dreading it JJ.
Will CW reenact his movements with a stand in and props, what position SW was in and where she stood strangling her child when he came upon them, or will diagrams be used on a whiteboard? I think the first is more favourable so the court can see his scenario played out for full effect. It will be very unsettling for SW's family but if CW wants to be believed, seeing is believing. imo

As in HvB? Nah, he's not smart enough to do a re-enactment.

If one believes CW saw Bella blue and CeCe in the act of being strangled then it makes sense to me in the brief period of time it would take to get from his bedroom to whatever bedroom he purports to see this happening in it would make sense to try to save those babies lives. Especially in an "active strangling" situation. jmo

why not? He was literally laughing at their deaths while standing in his driveway the same day he desecrated them. Laughing that someone might take his hint that they left out the back thru the construction. Imo
I believe the interviews were on Weds. not Mon.? People laugh when they are nervous, so while others may class it as mirth, others have their own interpretations.

I hope you're not suggesting that CW only visited this site at a minimum of once a year? He visited this site daily. They are possibly cleaned yearly, but checked daily.

*Edited to add... yes it may have been a very long time if ever, they would have found the girls' bones in the tanks when they were cleaned. However, depending on how "shallow" SW was buried, animals may have dug the body up & it would have been visible to the person who checks that site on CW's days off.
I wasn't aware that he checked those particular tanks daily. I thought he made rounds of checking different tanks. It seems like he could never quit that job
for fear that someone would discover the girls' bones. Would the bones eventually
completely disintegrate? I would think that the bone fragments could block a drain.

Last edited:
Yes, I read the earliest would have been 1 year that the tanks would be checked. Also, the reason he may have cut their hair, it would have clogged the tanks. I think its just speculation that he cut their hair because somewhere it was reported that hundreds of hairs were found in his truck. Jmo
Yikes... I wondered about the hair thing. That would totally make sense. :(

Exactly MsBetsy! I also think 4 am doesn't allow for an emotional conversation and the rest that followed. smh
Right, and why wake up his pregnant, exhausted, wife after sleeping for at the most, 2 hours after a long day? Why not do it before she went to sleep? I don't think any conversation took place, I think he killed her as soon as she got home. I'm hoping he at least spared her from even knowing the babies were dead.

If one believes CW saw Bella blue and CeCe in the act of being strangled then it makes sense to me in the brief period of time it would take to get from his bedroom to whatever bedroom he purports to see this happening in it would make sense to try to save those babies lives. Especially in an "active strangling" situation. jmo
Of course and anyone who is not guilty would. Especially when we know that he then took them and dumped them in filthy oil.

I'm dreading it JJ.
Will CW reenact his movements with a stand in and props, what position SW was in and where she stood strangling her child when he came upon them, or will diagrams be used on a whiteboard? I think the first is more favourable so the court can see his scenario played out for full effect. It will be very unsettling for SW's family but if CW wants to be believed, seeing is believing. imo

I think the real question is, will he testify at all? Given all of the improbable and illogical elements to his "mitigation" story, he'd have to be pretty erudite to avoid getting brutalized on cross. From what I have seen Jodi Arias, he is not.

Right, and why wake up his pregnant, exhausted, wife after sleeping for at the most, 2 hours after a long day? Why not do it before she went to sleep? I don't think any conversation took place, I think he killed her as soon as she got home. I'm hoping he at least spared her from even knowing the babies were dead.
I am pretty sure that she never knew that. He is a coward.

Yes, I read the earliest would have been 1 year that the tanks would be checked. Also, the reason he may have cut their hair, it would have clogged the tanks. I think its just speculation that he cut their hair because somewhere it was reported that hundreds of hairs were found in his truck. Jmo
Although, the girls hair appeared very short in the videos so would there have been a need? Especially Bella's which appeared to be cut quite frequently. Obviously, this is just a guess with regard to Bella having short hair.

I believe the interviews were on Weds. not Mon.? People laugh when they are nervous, so while others may class it as mirth, others have their own interpretations.
I think they were Tuesday, before he spent the night at the Thayers, and after his one and only night without a family at home. I personally can’t say he was laughing, but I sure can say I didn’t see a grief stricken, devastated man whose entire family was ripped from him 36 hours ago. Who by his own admission saw his babies dying and committed his first murder of his life...his pregnant wife. I didn’t see that man, that is for sure.

I wasn't aware that he checked those particular tanks daily. I thought he made rounds of checking different tanks. It seems like he could never quit that job
for fear that someone would discover the girls' bones. Would the bones eventually
completely disinegrate? I would think that the bone fragments could block a drain.
Yes he made rounds checking different tanks, but all in one day. He didn't just check one site a day. This set of tanks would have been on his route. I asked my husband about the bones. He IHO he didn't think they would disintegrate, but in reality, when the tanks were cleaned at some point, they most likely would have been found. Also I said in another post, it would have been very risky having SW in a shallow grave because of animals digging & scattering bones. CW would have had days off & whoever was on his route that day could have possibly discovered her body/bones.

Do you think people pridefully grin and talk about shirts they like after dumping their baby girls in separate oil tanks and burying their unborn son and wife in a shallow grave? I mean that sincerely. Not really sure how to interpret ever being able to grin and show off a shirt after doing that. Particularly for news cameras.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member