Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think he didn't want to carry her up all the steps. Someone said something about the distribution of oil in the tanks or something like that may have something to do with it. I can't remember exactly what they said but it made sense.
WOW, wish I had not missed that post. I have a monitor on a water tank here that sounds an alarm if the level gets too high or too low, no doubt all those oil tanks have similar only much more sophisticated!!

People have asked for their present income, Am I wrong in thinking that we were told that figuring out her income is impossible? Do you know their incomes and are willing to share? Thanks
I would not know SW exact income from her business. Or would I know CW career income per year.
Honestly, none of us do. 2015 BK filing, debts listed and a paystub has been referred to, but that was prior to business and 3 yrs ago.
Threads ago I posted documents that would come up with a minimum, but it was deemed against TOS, post deleted and we were told to move on.
My point is some keep referring to a huge amount of debt today, but we can’t debunk it because that would be going against TOS topic per Tricia of discussing SW business in that detail.
I know that doesn’t answer your question, but best I can do within the limits.

People keep talking as though it is a fact that police brought Cadaver dogs into the Watts home. I’m no expert on dogs, but awhile back on AB, it was stated that there’s a big difference between a Cadaver dog and a Search and Rescue dog. They’re trained to pick up on different scents, either dead scents or live scents. We can’t assume which kind of dogs were brought into the Watts home. CW talked about the dogs, and he didn’t seem to be concerned when he heard barking. @gitana1 Would it be a violation of CW’s rights to bring Cadaver dogs into his home without CW’s consent?

I agree. These kids weren’t hit by a car, they were murdered under the cover of darkness and dumped in oil tanks. A forensic pathologist seems like it would be standard here.

Yeah wouldn't just the presence of oil and trying to recover forensic evidence from bodies submerged in oil take this out of the realm of a typical autopsy?

Holy smokes. I sort of recall how long it took in the Katlynn Cargill case to get the autopsy. Wasn't it like 2-3 months?

Oh, ok. My household can't go without it. Seems like it would be a good thing if those sweet babies never woke up and never knew their daddy was murdering them. I'm torn between hoping they didn't suffer and hoping they struggled enough to get his skin under their nails so the DNA will nail his butt. I doubt very much he was merciful enough to knock them out with Benedryl first. JMO. I imagine him getting pleasure out of exerting control over them as he strangled them (I feel sick even typing that or thinking about it). :(
You make a great point and now I’m torn too. :(

People keep talking as though it is a fact that police brought Cadaver dogs into the Watts home. I’m no expert on dogs, but awhile back on AB, it was stated that there’s a big difference between a Cadaver dog and a Search and Rescue dog. They’re trained to pick up on different scents, either dead scents or live scents. We can’t assume which kind of dogs were brought into the Watts home. CW talked about the dogs, and he didn’t seem to be concerned when he heard barking. @gitana1 Would it be a violation of CW’s rights to bring Cadaver dogs into his home without CW’s consent?
He did seem very interested to me. A side eyed glance at the house.
And you are correct, we don't know, but it would be not unusual if they were cadaver dogs.

How about a front porch and/or garage?
If the neighbors cameras did indeed show his truck backed up to the garage is that invasion of reasonable expectation of privacy? Because, if you think about it he certainly wasn't expecting anybody to be nosying around what he was doing on his own property.
I think this could be an issue.

No. Its fine. Even if the neighbor's camera caught something going on inside someone's home or their backyard, it would be admissible to show a crime.

The issue would be the person videoing could be subject to a misdemeanor but that wouldn't effect the admissibility in a criminal context.

Let me find the law. Hold on.

Oh, ok. My household can't go without it. Seems like it would be a good thing if those sweet babies never woke up and never knew their daddy was murdering them. I'm torn between hoping they didn't suffer and hoping they struggled enough to get his skin under their nails so the DNA will nail his butt. I doubt very much he was merciful enough to knock them out with Benedryl first. JMO. I imagine him getting pleasure out of exerting control over them as he strangled them (I feel sick even typing that or thinking about it). :(
If he did give them Benadryl, it helps form the case that there was intent, depending on the amount. He probably couldn’t face their cries. Wicked monster. IMO.

What makes you so sure of that ?

What makes me sure there is no information about issues with the autopsies? Because there is no information about the autopsies. That’s a fact as far as I know.

What makes me sure that oil complicates things? Common sense I guess. I can’t imagine that it helps in the collection of evidence.

Not having an explanation for the autopsy taking time, is not evidence that something is being hidden.

Especially if one is hoping for exculpatory evidence.

Yeah wouldn't just the presence of oil and trying to recover forensic evidence from bodies submerged in oil take this out of the realm of a typical autopsy?

Holy smokes. I sort of recall how long it took in the Katlynn Cargill case to get the autopsy. Wasn't it like 2-3 months?
Not to mention that there are 3 bodies and a fetus, disposed of in a different manner in different locations. Geesh
MOO

So there would be a strong reaction in 3 places? Still wonder, it must be more than that, the dogs can't tell that it's completely different ppl? By trace fluids you mean fluids coming out at death? I think i get what u say, it's just my own ignorance in the subject.

Yes. The bladder/bowels can release their contents upon death. I've also read that the decomposition smell the dogs pick up begins immediately upon death (long before humans can smell it). Those dogs are quite amazing. This is just what I have gathered from reading cases and threads here so take it with a grain of salt. Hopefully someone can provide a link about the decomp and the dogs (I don't want to search it).

What makes me sure there is no information about issues with the autopsies? Because there is no information about the autopsies. That’s a fact as far as I know.

What makes me sure that oil complicates things? Common sense I guess. I can’t imagine that it helps in the collection of evidence.

Not having an explanation for the autopsy taking time, is not evidence that something is being hidden.

Especially if one is hoping for exculpatory evidence.
Listening to AB, I kind of understand. The way they talked about Superglue prints. There are several methods of lifting finger and palm prints, but you only get one chance. If you’ve got 5 scientists sitting around discussing the pros and cons of each option, that could take time.

<modsnip - unnecessary to tag the poster being quoted>I agree with you that there could be something in the autopsy/ies that has prompted the State to seeking additional analysis of a forensic pathologist. For your latter part of your post, sadly I don't think that will happen. IMO

You know what we learn in law school? How to be flexible with our thinking. We are forced via the Socratic method to analyze cases, applying the facts and the law, over and over, and having our positions and analysis thoroughly challenged, ensuring that we are able to argue all sides of a case, all positions, and be able to master litigating a side regardless of our emotions, simply utilizing the facts and the law to see how a case can work from any angle.

But gossip ain't evidence and speculation isn't admissible.

I don't think it's a coincidence that three out of four verified attorneys on here find CW's story to be utter nonsense.

And no. That's not a result of being "inflexible". Quite the contrary, IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, wish I had not missed that post. I have a monitor on a water tank here that sounds an alarm if the level gets too high or too low, no doubt all those oil tanks have similar only much more sophisticated!!
Agree. The company would definitely want to know if someone added 60lbs to 140lbs of oil without them getting their cut.

So this could be why SW wasn't place there since she is in the 100lb plus range. And the girls were placed in separate tanks to avoid their combined weight triggering off the alarm. Idk. Just a theory for the moment.

Yes. The bladder/bowels can release their contents upon death. I've also read that the decomposition smell the dogs pick up begins immediately upon death (long before humans can smell it). Those dogs are quite amazing. This is just what I have gathered from reading cases and threads here so take it with a grain of salt. Hopefully someone can provide a link about the decomp and the dogs (I don't want to search it).
The operative word here is 'can'. If there are bodily fluids released in the house, it probably means that they were dead longer than he is admitting to.
When people die in a hospital, they stay around for a while to be with the loved one. They are only shunted out when the staff think that the muscles relaxing would cause bodily fluids to seep out.
Then they are laid out with all orifices packed to delay that leaking.

You know what we learn in law school? How to be flexible with our thinking. We are forced via the Socratic method to analyze cases, applying the facts and the law, over and over, and having our positions and analysis thoroughly challenged, ensuring that we are able to argue all sides of a case, all positions, and be able to master litigating a side regardless of our emotions, simply utilizing the facts and the law to see how a case can work from any angle.

But gossip ain't evidence and speculation isn't admissible.

I don't think it's a coincidence that three out of four verified attorneys on here find CW's story to be utter nonsense.

And no. That's not a result of being "inflexible". Quite the contrary, IMO.

Couldn’t have said it better myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member