Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't CW's lawyers want to do an animated/virtual reenactment of his version of what happened?

So why haven't they subpoenaed to keep the house off limits until they can get the Crime360 technology cameras that puts every single scene detail on a virtual imagery archive?
Maybe they already have? I'd think at some point they'd need to let family members in the home to at least clean it out a little since it will be vacant; remove all the food, etc.

Also, do we know how much later? That day? The next day?

The way I’ve been reading it was during first walk thru and the 2nd arriving LE was briefed as to what the personal effects found were. Keeping in mind, she was “still missing” (I loosely quote), so those would be pivotal items that she wouldn’t just leave behind to go on a play date or whatever as NUA was first told by CW.
Also would hopefully mean SW phone was still there in the loft sofa and thus not tampered with by CW, proving more documentation, history, circumstantial evidence.
And where I originally, in my own mind, pictured NUA standing at the front door with it open a few inches possibly hearing it ringing down the stairs.

I'm thinking the dogs alerted three separate locations and that trace fluids were present. JMO.
So there would be a strong reaction in 3 places? Still wonder, it must be more than that, the dogs can't tell that it's completely different ppl? By trace fluids you mean fluids coming out at death? I think i get what u say, it's just my own ignorance in the subject.

Wouldn't CW's lawyers want to do an animated/virtual reenactment of his version of what happened?

So why haven't they subpoenaed to keep the house off limits until they can get the Crime360 technology cameras that puts every single scene detail on a virtual imagery archive?
Maybe they couldn't afford to do that? It sounds expensive. Maybe they wanted to save the funds for experts.

Probably unrelated to the current discussion, but someone mentioned the dogs alerting at the house, and that reminded me that in the interview video where the dogs are barking, it sounded to me like they were outside,very nearby. The barking was loud and close, not muffled like it should sound if they were barking in the house. Just my observation... maybe they were alerting on the truck? If so, no wonder he looked and sounded very rattled! Anyone else get the same impression?
No, his eyes were directed to the house.

Absolutely the point too, right? As I’ve sat on my own hands and went off to grow thicker skin when I stated I didn’t appreciate this turned into a SW “bashing session”, (but kept up as a lurker).
Most DO NOT want to share both opinions/theories though (their words) as to the “both opinions”. Some state they are about evidence, but just kept pointing to a 3 year old bankruptcy filing (3 years IIRC) and FB videos of SW. yet we aren’t allowed to debunk their today’s world financials and work/businesses income.
If there were a jury foreperson wanting other jury members to SEE/HEAR something else that could very well be valid points that “the other side” doesn’t see.... isn’t that the whole point?
MOST have expressed here on WS they want a FAIR trial. Even as far as suggesting a “mock trial”, but some just won’t open up to educate those (me included) on “that other side”.
I too would love to hear their opinions (based on facts
as we all know to date). But without their insight, how can we see that side of they don’t provide? We can’t.

People have asked for their present income, Am I wrong in thinking that we were told that figuring out her income is impossible? Do you know their incomes and are willing to share? Thanks

It might have been. But from what I'm reading it wasn't with that initial welfare check with Nickole and the cops and CW. It was found later.
The way I'm reading it is that it was found during the initial welfare check because Coonrod advised Baumhover of that when he arrived at 2:35 pm, but then it says Baumhover later learned that it was found between the cushions/in the sofa/in the loft.
MOO
https://www.courts.state.co.us/userfiles/file/Court_Probation/19th_Judicial_District/caseofinterest/2018CR2003/001/Warrantless Arrest Affidavit.pdf

Last edited:
The commissary account does not tell anything about the crime(s). I just pointed out that people on the outside contribute to the funds even if they don't know the person because of their good looks (male and female inmates).

<modsnip - unnecessary to tag the poster being quoted>, the MSM article you reference is dated Sept 4, 2018 and the latest article is dated Sept 24, 2018.
It would appear that CW's visitor status within the jail system has changed.
Suspected Family Murderer Chris Watts Doesn't Want His Jail Visitors Revealed

If CW is purportedly concerned about visitor's information being disclosed, then I would assume CW is currently allowed to receive visitors and therefore is no longer under suicide watch.

In terms of the Commissary account, barring actually depositing funds into CW's account, it was allowing me to access his account via the Weld County Jail to deposit money which of course I was not going to do but CW appeared to be in the system and available to deposit into his Commissary account.

I have no idea if he’s still on suicide watch, but I was under the impression he could still receive visitors from the defense team, including experts, which he may want to keep from being disclosed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it would! I wonder if it was when the second officer got there? Very curious now.

For some reason I was under the impression that CW, NUA, and Officer Coonrod (?) all walked through to confirm they were not there and sometime shortly thereafter CW consented to a search without a warrant. But all on the same day. I may have conflated a bunch of stuff to create that thought. Lol.

Sorry, I'm confused. What does CW having a commissary account open or not tell us about the trial or the crimes?
<modsnip - unnecessary to tag the poster being quoted> ~ just clarifying logistics of CW incarceration and responding to previous posts that were querying whether CW was receiving visitors (i.e. family), whether CW was still on suicide watch (if reports are accurate) and whether CW had access to a Commissary account. The consensus was that CW had no privileges at the jail and I was simply providing information to the contrary.

It does seem strange that anyone would be allowed into the house since it is a crime scene.
LE can’t hold on to it forever. It takes manpower to do that, and the family has a right to have access. Once the scene is fully processed, that’s it for them.

A mother and her three children were stabbed to death in a town near mine, about 6 months ago. LE released the house in less than a week.

If the crime scene at the house of murders is over, I guess the house will go into foreclosure and the personal effects need to be removed by the families. It seems like Travis Alexander and Teresa Sievers houses were a crime scene for a long time, but I may not be remembering correctly.

People have asked for their present income, Am I wrong in thinking that we were told that figuring out her income is impossible? Do you know their incomes and are willing to share? Thanks
Why would her income be impossible to calculate? Payments to her would be recorded and leased vehicles would have a paper trail.

<modsnip - inappropriate humor>, earlier on there was speculation (good discussion IMO) about the possibility that the children were given Benydryl prior to their deaths.
<modsnip - off topic>

Oh, ok. My household can't go without it. Seems like it would be a good thing if those sweet babies never woke up and never knew their daddy was murdering them. I'm torn between hoping they didn't suffer and hoping they struggled enough to get his skin under their nails so the DNA will nail his butt. I doubt very much he was merciful enough to knock them out with Benedryl first. JMO. I imagine him getting pleasure out of exerting control over them as he strangled them (I feel sick even typing that or thinking about it). :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member