Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not delayed, the DA doesn't have it yet!

Two years ago my 37 year old step-daughter passed. It was natural causes, she had epilepsy. It was one of the worst times of my life, because we found her. Despite her illness, it took the coroner over three (3) months to issue a cause of death. It was epilepsy. These things take time, especially with multiple murders.

IMHO everyone is doing their best, and a thorough job!
Jon Benet's autopsy took 8 months! I was certain we cleared this up yesterday. The girls were submerged in CRUDE OIL TANKS, fgs.
MOO

Imo the autopsy may have something compelling that the prosecution did not anticipate once they received preliminary findings there the hesitation to get final results is bc they perhaps needed an expert . Moo I believe the timeline matches his confession and can not be disproven. He confessed as to telling the truth and thus far I am still anxiously awaiting the release of these results.
But we don't even know the results yet, so we cant come to any conclusions based on them. Even when the results are in, the jury needs someone to explain them before they can easily reach a decision. Also, no additional experts were needed for the autopsy. As far as I know they just followed standard procedure. One forensic pathologist from what I understand. I would think they might need additional experts to interpret results, especially if the bodies were soaking in oil for several days. If the time of death proves to be earlier than he says the murders occurred, than that is just more evidence that he lied. Also just because he confessed as to telling the truth doesn't mean he is. After all, he did change parts of his story. Jmo

Last edited:
Imo the autopsy may have something compelling that the prosecution did not anticipate once they received preliminary findings there the hesitation to get final results is bc they perhaps needed an expert . Moo I believe the timeline matches his confession and can not be disproven. He confessed as to telling the truth and thus far I am still anxiously awaiting the release of these results.
What source do you have that the prosecution did not like the autopsy report? The evidence I have seen says they did not have it yet as of yesterday when you asked this question.

He confessed to lying. Not to telling the truth. Many, many, many lies.

IMO there were several underlying issues SW had that may attributed her to feel threatened by him leaving. Perhaps one of her parents or someone close made her feel insecure and that is why she was OCD and needed control of the little things and her surroundings.

So do you believe they have received prelim findings? Or not spoken with ME and have zero idea?
I believe the autopsy is pending. They have confirmed that it is not complete. The prosecution has said they have not received it. There is nothing nefarious about it as you are insinuating. No, I have not called them. I don't need to. If you want to do so, you can find the phone number here:
Coroner - Weld County

MOO

Can you point to evidence he did it besides he lied on interview and dumped the bodies?
Why did he have to dispose of the bodies and lie in the first place? If it's because he was scared about doing prison time, wouldn't that also be considered a reason why he blames SW NOW, to significantly shorten his prison time?

I would definitely contact/tag @Tricia or one her moderators before posting on any family member whatsoever. It's my understanding that we are not allowed to sleuth family members.
<bbm>

That is correct cailleach. Family on both sides are considered victims, therefore no sleuthing of family members and no speaking negatively or casting aspersions about them. You may discuss whatever has been contained in MSM about them or by them, but no sleuthing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member