Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
21271236_10154843314701935_1728242218053304228_n.jpg

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=75eb94a44fe982bec72f06e25f25803e&oe=5C25F287
These girls & those pigtails!!

Two precious little girls no longer with us. Still hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that they were murdered and discarded.

Those sweet smiles are so precious. Holding hands and wearing those little dresses & socks & shoes.

What happened to them wasn't mental illness , in my opinion. It was hate for their mother & self-love that was stronger than anything else.

These girls deserved the sun, moon & stars. Shannan and her family would have made sure they would always have whatever they needed for a wonderful future.

CW is being offered so much even as a murderer who is now a prisoner. His rights keep him fed and safe.
The girls? Shannan& baby? What about their rights?

I wish that CW would speak up & tell what really happened that awful night . But, I'm afraid he won't.

Any thoughts on what CW did on his final night alone in his house before the cops took over the home? :)

My own ideas:
a) NOT looking for SW and fam
b) NOT texting or calling her (since he had already texted her like 3 times, and called her like 3 times earlier that day)
c) NOT thinking about how he won't turn on the rain machines or baby monitor since he knows exactly where they are
d) either long conversations with the AP to gain sympathy, or endless attempts to text/call AP with no response (maybe AP sensed something was up)
e) ate some dinner
f) cleaned up the house, and instead of putting the sheet and pillow cases in the laundry, do what any normal person would do and just threw them in the kitchen trash
g) handling multiple calls/texts from worried friends and fam.
h) rehearsing his story several times, which we would later see in his media interviews. Jmo

I started Kindergarten when I was 4 and my birthday is later in December than Bella's. Of course that was a million years ago. I am thinking the school friction is financially related. I have nothing to base that on other than their financial situation.

I do think CW had been casually thinking of a way to freedom including murder but what happened that made me actually murder his family at that particular time?

Last edited:
Cleaned. Looked for possible evidence he needed to remove/destroy. Dreamed about it being his new "batchelor pad"! Thought about how clever he was. IMHO
Agree. His online searches that night will be very telling.

He probably was drafting a good Go fund me campaign with hopes of clearing 200k from the public's heart strings.

I obviously don’t know how it is in other states, but to enter K early, a child has to test at the level of a child who has completed Kindergarten.

It is not encouraged as even though children may have academic skills, the social is probably not advanced.

And when a child is a year younger, in the future kids will be driving boys will be a year older,than girls, boys may be smaller than clssmates;the parent may feel pressured to allow thngs that are not good for the teen

My own ideas:
b) NOT texting or calling her (since he had already texted her like 3 times, and called her like 3 times earlier that day)
c) NOT thinking about how he won't turn on the rain machines or baby monitor since he knows exactly where they are
d) either long conversations with the AP to gain sympathy, or endless attempts to text/call AP with no response (maybe AP sensed something was up)
e) ate some dinner
f) cleaned up the house, and instead of putting the sheet and pillow cases in the laundry, do what any normal person would do and just threw them in the kitchen trash
h) rehearsing his story several times, which we would later see in his media interviews. Jmo
i) Checking out the night-time colour capability of the baby monitor. If he was smart.
Oh, wait...

Yeah. I guess before the Twitter page went private, someone had mentioned that he was posting about the Steelers or something that night.
I believe, but correct me if I am wrong, it was surmised that the twitter post about the Steelers was made the night before when she would have been flying....around 10 or 11 pm or so.

I obviously don’t know how it is in other states, but to enter K early, a child has to test at the level of a child who has completed Kindergarten.

It is not encouraged as even though children may have academic skills, the social is probably not advanced.

And when a child is a year younger, in the future kids will be driving boys will be a year older,than girls, boys may be smaller than clssmates;the parent may feel pressured to allow thngs that are not good for the teen

As one that was younger than everyone else, it was not fun. I always felt behind socially.

My own ideas:
e) ate some dinner
And probably grilled himself a nice steak.:mad:

I started Kindergarten when I was 4 and my birthday is later in December than Bella's. Of course that was a million years ago. I am thinking the school friction is financially related. I have nothing to base that on other than their financial situation.

I do think CW had been casually thinking of a way to freedom including murder but what happened that made me actually murder his family at that particular time?
Well, also kindergarten now is equivalent to what first grade was 30 years ago. Kids are reading and writing by the end of the school year. As far as financial problems, if one school was a private school I can certainly see how that would make a difference. I'm not sure of the significance, or how it was even brought up in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChriNBelusk0