Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
21271236_10154843314701935_1728242218053304228_n.jpg

https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=75eb94a44fe982bec72f06e25f25803e&oe=5C25F287
All I see whenever I look at pictures of those little girls, is love. They were well taken care of, always doing something fun, smiling, and loving. You don’t get that with kids who are unloved or are stressed out. IMO.

All I see whenever I look at pictures of those little girls, is love. They were well taken care of, always doing something fun, smiling, and loving. You don’t get that with kids who are unloved or are stressed out. IMO.

<modsnip unnecessary>Not to do with this situation, but on the net we see many adorable pictures of loved children such as Caylee Anthony.

Just an example of cases you may look at in the future

Last edited by a moderator:
@Colorado303

Hi - were you ever upstairs at Shanann's house? If you were, would you be able to tell me a little about the floor plan for the upper level?

I'm trying to understand the location of each room upstairs relative to the stairway. Once you reach the top of the stairs, what is the first room, second room, etc. as you go down the hallway and which family member occupied the room - Bella's bedroom, Cece's, master bedroom, etc.?

Thank you!

IIRC, Bella's date of birth is 17 of December, 2013
Oh, wow, than that is way too late, I would think. It can't be about the deadline for turning five. Anyway, the VI' s answer is rather mysterious... leaves it open to much speculation. But if she was turning five in December, that's a little early to start kindergarten. Maybe full time Pre- k? I think I read she had been going part time. It would seem to be a mystery. To bad we don't have more info. Just adding to say I don't know how to copy the post, but it was just posted above, a few messages ago.

Last edited:
Sorry for back tracking, I was trying to catch up and missed being able to post in previous thread.....

From the article(s) posted regarding autopsy reports: "The custodian of the records has the burden to prove an extraordinary situation and that the information revealed would do substantial injury to the public" (snipped by me for focus).

I am hoping one of our attorneys can answer: Why did the Coroner's office not request the reports to be sealed to protect potential witnesses and jury pool if they are custodian of the records (as indicated in article regarding prior case)? At what point does the Prosecution become the custodian of the reports (if they do), and have the ability to urge the court to keep such information confidential?

I (personally) have no problem with the reports remaining sealed when complete. Was just curious as to why it was requested by the Prosecution and not Coroner's office.
El Paso County coroner seeks to hide Flick and Zetina's autopsy reports

Reminders:

Stop discussing the VIs and their views and identities. If you want to directly talk about the content of one their posts, you need to copy that post here and then you should only talk about the content of the post and not the person who made the post.

Discussing moderation is a TOS violation. If you have a question about how the thread or forum is moderated, please message any moderator or Admin and we will be happy to help.

Stay on topic. I realize there is no news in this case right now, but it is important not to veer off topic.

As I've said before; IF his story were true and she was in a rage, adrenaline would be pumping. Likewise with him. When he appeared adrenaline would increase, triggering "fight or flight". We know she didn't flee, but there is no evidence of a fight. There was no screaming/yelling/discord heard, no visible wounds on him, no torn clothing, broken furniture, nothing! She had long, acrylic nails and she was a fighter. He was fit and strong. Peak emotions, peak adrenaline. But, no evidence. Any way you look at his story, there are holes you can drive a truck through!

But, if you view it with him as a stealthy predator and his victims unaware, it fits together and makes sense!
Knowing SW, like I know SW, and I never met her, I can’t imagine SW remaining silent during an incident like this. Too far out out of character for her. If SW decided to go through with a revenge killing, the person she was exacting revenge upon would know about it! Why she was doing it and how she was doing it. SW wasn’t sneaky. She put it all out there.

Sorry to go back to this morbid subject, but has it been determined that the two tanks the girls were found in, had only an 8” diameter man hole?

Oh, wow, than that is way too late, I would think. It can't be about the deadline for turning five. Anyway, the VI' s answer is rather mysterious... leaves it open to much speculation. But if she was turning five in December, that's a little early to start kindergarten. Maybe full time Pre- k? I think I read she had been going part time. It would seem to be a mystery. To bad we don't have more info.
@MsBetsy I found this -

Early entrance to kindergarten
State policy specifically permits early entrance to kindergarten for students who are "four years of age and for whom early access to kindergarten is deemed appropriate by the administrative unit". See C.R.S. 22-20-204.5 for more information, or click here and scroll to section 12.08 to read more about Colorado's early access policies.

State Policy

2016 Colorado Revised Statutes :: Title 22 - :: Education :: Compensatory Education :: Article 20 - Education of Exceptional Children :: Part 2 - :: Education of Gifted Children :: § 22-20-204.5. Highly advanced gifted children - identification - rules - legislative declaration

Knowing SW, like I know SW, and I never met her, I can’t imagine SW remaining silent during an incident like this. Too far out out of character for her. If SW decided to go through with a revenge killing, the person she was exacting revenge upon would know about it! Why she was doing it and how she was doing it. SW wasn’t sneaky. She put it all out there.

Having not met her before either, I sense SW had an ambitious approach to life, IMO, based on her commitment to her family, friends, work, and positive approach to life. I'm reminded of a great post by @borndem from the previous thread, with this chilling visualization about what may have been going on in SW's mind that night (bbm):
Here's an example of the feeling that some of us get sometimes -- especially we women-folk (yes, women -- it's that "special" fear).
My DH is out of town checking on our little place at the NC coast (minor damage, but damage nonetheless), and I am "grand-dog" sitting. We are in a gated development, so you know nothing ever happens in those areas:cool: ). Anyway, I took doggie for a pee/poop walk around 10:00pm, all was fine -- well lit, quiet. I was watching the pup on his leash, and glanced behind me, and my own damm shadow startled me. Really. But only for a nano-sec. I'm not that much of a scaredy-cat, but that's what happened. You never know.

I hope CW has that fear in him now. A couple of inmates walking behind him, whistling or humming a little tune. Does he look behind him or does he walk faster? Certainly not like the realization-then-fear that SW had in their house that night... Surely she fought hard -- where were the girls -- what did I do to make him do this -- somebody help me. Then nothing.

IMO, there's no way the prosecutor would consider a plea deal for CW unless it's to trade taking away the DP threat and trading for guilt allocution and LWOP since LWOP means what it says in Colorado. But I would insist on guilt allocution (if that is done in Colorado). He must say it. Then maybe the State will make a deal. Maybe. MO.

SW would have fought hard, IMO, but that's if she even got the chance. I'm sure they had their bad days, but sadly, I don't think SW could have ever imagined for one second that her husband would be capable of murder.

And that thought alone might very well have paralyzed her when she realized what was happening, IMO. Jmo

I value everyone's opinion, as long as I feel it's sincere. I don't block anyone and I try to read all posts. I've formed my opinion based on the facts and evidence available and what logic tells me, and my opinion is; CW killed his whole family. It was premedited, and maybe better planned than we know, but the late flight and NUA. and her tenacity, changed things and threw CW off balance! I also believe it may have been more horrific then we know and this will slowly come out, as it seems to be doing now.

@MsBetsy I found this -

Early entrance to kindergarten
State policy specifically permits early entrance to kindergarten for students who are "four years of age and for whom early access to kindergarten is deemed appropriate by the administrative unit". See C.R.S. 22-20-204.5 for more information, or click here and scroll to section 12.08 to read more about Colorado's early access policies.

State Policy

2016 Colorado Revised Statutes :: Title 22 - :: Education :: Compensatory Education :: Article 20 - Education of Exceptional Children :: Part 2 - :: Education of Gifted Children :: § 22-20-204.5. Highly advanced gifted children - identification - rules - legislative declaration
Ok, thanks, that is very interesting. Maybe she had some testing done and the scores were very high, enabling her to enter early. But I don't understand the significance of switching schools. How could she be switching if she had not been there before? Was she going to a school outside the district? Where was the location? Were both public schools? I missed the discussion.

Any thoughts on what CW did on his final night alone in his house before the cops took over the home? :)
My guess is got good sleep because he seemed well rested in his media interviews the next day. He did say he had every light on in the house - which I am guessing he did not lie about because neighbors would have noticed given the announcement - and my guess is that it sounded right to him as the thing to do but also perhaps to keep the ghosts away, figuratively. If there was evidence to still be tampered with, I assume it was done. He may have also been freaking out that he could be caught given his mistakes...but I wonder if that really affected his ability to sleep. We will likely never know unless the cable tv/internet/phone usage tells us, IMO.

Oh, wow, than that is way too late, I would think. It can't be about the deadline for turning five. Anyway, the VI' s answer is rather mysterious... leaves it open to much speculation. But if she was turning five in December, that's a little early to start kindergarten. Maybe full time Pre- k? I think I read she had been going part time. It would seem to be a mystery. To bad we don't have more info. Just adding to say I don't know how to copy the post, but it was just posted above, a few messages ago.

Maybe CW felt the other school had better looking female teachers?

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    3.3 KB · Views: 5
Ok, thanks, that is very interesting. Maybe she had some testing done and the scores were very high, enabling her to enter early. But I don't understand the significance of switching schools. How could she be switching if she had not been there before? Was she going to a school outside the district? Where was the location? Were both public schools? I missed the discussion.
I think the discussion didn't go anywhere, posters were just offering suggestions to why. Could it be due to finances were tight? SW's friend/s recommended another school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee