Found Deceased CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *Arrest* #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imo it was a high risk pregnancy and you are with your husband maybe two weeks out of the 8 you knew. Moo moo I think that’s unusual it doesn’t not sound like the marriage was in a good place moo
According to the time line presented earlier, IIRC, they were together 16 days, then 7 for a week in NC, then a couple more when she got back, and then he murdered her. More like 26 days, not "maybe two weeks". Too bad she gave him any of her precious time at all.

There is a part of me that thinks he might, just because I really think he made up the “SW strangling the kids” scenario on the spot when confronted with evidence of his involvement. If so, he had no time to think through what further evidence will be forthcoming (I imagine he was pretty stressed at this point).

If that evidence doesn’t remotely support his version, it might be better for him to plead.

Good points and it makes sense.

Imo it was a high risk pregnancy and you are with your husband maybe two weeks out of the 8 you knew. Moo moo I think that’s unusual it doesn’t not sound like the marriage was in a good place moo
If the marriage was not in a good place, and she still felt independent and confident enough to be away from her husband so much of the time, how does that now translate into the argument that this same woman went OFF THE RAILS AND SILENTLY MURDERED HER CHILDREN when her husband says he is leaving her? Sounds to me like you are saying she had every reason to expect this all along, seemed pretty undisturbed about it (after all, a controlling, crazy woman would not leave her husband alone for 5 weeks, right?), and then suddenly in a blink of an eye became a woman who couldn't bare the thought of being without him for one day because she ended her family's lives the moment he got serious about leaving? Is she too independent? Or too controlling/insecure? I am failing to see how we can have it both ways if you believe CW's confession.

She was with her family. Obviously someplace where she was much safer and possibly had a few extra weeks added to her life.

All these discussions about SW using Thrive while pregnant, traveling while pregnant, really is none of our business. She was always near medical facilities while traveling. I just don't see the need to discuss it. She did nothing wrong going on a few trips.
I too, am completely lost here. How does this relate to murder?

Miscarriage Rates by Week: Causes and Risks
80 percent of miscarriages happen in the first 13 weeks and she spoke of separation imo that is odd

As I stated before, I've had 3 previous high-risk pregnancies, and I have Lupus. As I also stated, however, for those of us with these things, medical intervention does not truly come into play until the second trimester. Not sure why you are providing me with miscarriage stats, but if SW had signs of an impending miscarriage, she could have just as easily visited a hospital in NC as she could have in CO.

This is all moot, at any rate. SW did not have a miscarriage with Nico. She made it through her first trimester and made it back home to CO. Her pregnancy appeared to be progressing normally-she was murdered by her husband, she didn't die due to lack of pre-natal care.

How would being with her cheating lying husband (per the affadavit) rather than her loving family and babies on a summer vacation make her pregnancy less "high risk?" Do you have links or inside info supporting Shanann felt that her pregnancy was "high risk" during this time?

I do agree the marriage was not in a good place. Because CW was cheating. No evidence has been shown to me that Shanann knew this or this was the motivation to take her girls in a summer vacation to visit their family.

MOO

As I stated before, I've had 3 previous high-risk pregnancies, and I have Lupus. As I also stated, however, for those of us with these things, medical intervention does not truly come into play until the second trimester. Not sure why you are providing me with miscarriage stats, but if SW had signs of an impending miscarriage, she could have just as easily visited a hospital in NC as she could have in CO.

This is all moot, at any rate. SW did not have a miscarriage with Nico. She made it through her first trimester and made it back home to CO. Her pregnancy appeared to be progressing normally-she was murdered by her husband, she didn't die due to lack of pre-natal care.
This.

Most of the miscarriages that happen early in a pregnancy are meant to happen by nature because of chromosomal abnormalities.

This is true. And, sadly, they cannot be stopped if that is the reason. It doesn't matter where you are or how good your care is. That is why I stated that doctors won't usually intervene until the second trimester. In the first, there isn't much that can be done to stop one, unless it is a structural issue with the uterus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lizz28